Bush Administration Impeachment Push! (Everyone Must View!)

Akamu

The King
Akamu's Shakedown: (FINALLY SOMETHING!)
Very important news!
Today (07/25/08) Republican Senator, Dennis Kucinich of Ohio will present the 35 articles of impeachment against: (There is A LOT more then 35 but that is what he is presenting)

Criminals:
1) President: George W. Bush
2) Vice President: D!ck Cheney
3) The Whole Bush Administration

Today will be the first case to be presented to congress against the Bush Administration.
The MEDIA is trying to ignore this and does not want to air or report on it!

It's extremely noticeable that Bush, Cheney and the entire Bush Administration have committed a ridiculous amount of crimes against the American people. Senator Dennis Kucinich is risking his life and his job to present these articles of impeachment for every single American in this country, I thank Dennis Kucinich and pray for his life.

The Hidden Government is pushing HARD for war with Iran, and a lot of people do not even have a clue. This is insanity. Understand this...they will do anything they can do to debunk, toss up a non-impeachment as a counter, lie, rig, or even kill this man! This guy is brave! Another thing...other people, MANY people are setting up to take the Bush Administration down, with documented evidence, e-mails and etc. (PROOF) to put Bush in jail. A lot more people are involved but whatever they can get done would be something.

Why impeach Bush now when he is about to leave office?

/_1_) The reason is because Bush and the people that control Bush (Globalist) want to attack Iran, and they want to plan another terrorist attack on the American people SOON! Also to possible bring MARTIAL LAW TO THIS COUNTRY! People who give a FU*K about this country are trying to stop this! Maybe if we impeach Bush it might help to stop the war with Iran.

/_2_) Now Iran is a much larger country with more people and if we DARE attack Iran it can result into World War 3. Iran has ties with China, and Russia to name the bigger countries doing business with them and that could offset them to do something to us.

/_3_) The Bush Administration stated, IF IRAN ATTACKED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM THEY WILL USE NUCLEAR FORCE! The US Government is going to FORCE IRAN into war with us either through Israeli OR some other form orchestrated by the US government.

/_4_) Ask yourself this, why have the richest people in Israeli and some even in our country (United States) have moved to other places? Because THEY KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

/_5_) Iran has done nothing and they are doing everything in their power not to get into War.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated that there will be no war. (We better hope not!)

/_6_) Iran was trying to sue the US because The US government keeps trying to find ways to go to war with Iran, they keep trying to pick a fight.

iran.gif

==============================================

Dennis Kucinich Thanks the people for support!:

If the US bombs iran, you get drafted:

The 35 articles of Impeachment introduced to congress:

Articles of Impeachment for Bush (Part 1):

Articles of Impeachment for Bush (Part 2):

Articles of Impeachment for Bush (Part 3):

Articles of Impeachment for Bush (Part 4):

Articles of Impeachment for Bush (Part 5):

[UPDATED! 7-25-2008 Follow up]:

Dennis Kucinich - 7-25-2008:

7/25/08 #35 Nadler 'Misrepresentation of Impeachment":

Dennis did well, and the hearing was kinda shaky at times, you had people defending Bush and saying it's not a big deal that the president broke laws, wow how much money did he get paid to shove his face in Bushes azz?

There is many more videos from the hearing, if you would like to see them all go to this youtube channel to check 'em out: http://uk.youtube.com/user/VoiceofAmericans2008

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Excellent thread. I've watched debates of Dennis Kucinich, and he's one of the few politicians out there that at least doesn't seem corrupt. A lot of what he says makes sense, and it doesn't sound like if he's trying to manipulate the public. Ron Paul is similar to Kucinich, and that's why it would have been better if he had won the Republican nomination, instead of John McCain(one of the most full of s#!t politicians out there). George W. Bush is a criminal, hands down. The 1.1 million Iraqis that died and the 4,000 Americans that died are proof. I know Bush's term is almost up, but I would love to see George Bush get impeached and put on the top 5 worst U.S. Presidents of all time list.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The reason why the United States is thinking about going to war with Iran is, because Israel has problems with Iran, and the United States and Israel are allies. It's also because Iran, like Iraq, has oil. The United States is desperately trying to lower the cost of oil, and the corporations are desperately trying to make more money, so they want to rape all oil rich countries of their resources. The only oil rich country that the United States won't try to attack is Saudi Arabia, because they have 25% of the world's oil. They don't want to risk losing business with them, but they'll take their chances on countries that the they feel are weaker. Unfortunately, Barack Obama has not said that he's against going into Iran, even when he's been asked this question, so there's a chance that he'll go to war in Iran. John McCain said that he'll do whatever it takes to win the war in Iraq, so you already know he's just crazy about wars.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I am actually listening right now to a podcast of Dennis Kucinich on the Gary Null Show (7/23/2008). I love Dennis he is my hero! I wish I could have voted for him :( only 17 and he dropped out before the New York primary.

Paul1355

All Star
This dude is a republican? Looks like he's supporting Democrats more than anything...if he can prove his information then it wont be ignored by the media this news would be too much to ignore. I'm gonna watch the news to see if this comes up. If Bush did have a plan to get oil and that was the only reason for Iraq then he's gonna get screwed. I give him props for the protection we have had against enemy countries that we havent been attacked since 9/11. The Oil and Iraq thing have been his main problems. But if Bush can show more proof in the future that he is making Iraq a better country Democratically, then he wont be looked at as bad. And if for example this guy does prove Bush did all this just for Oil than Bush will have to show as much proof as he can to show Iraq has been a slow but steady proccess of success over the years. If Bush cant prove any positives with Iraq then an Impeachment would be on a rise. But this guy might be ignored so two possibilites here.

Akamu

The King
This dude is a republican? Looks like he's supporting Democrats more than anything...if he can prove his information then it wont be ignored by the media this news would be too much to ignore. I'm gonna watch the news to see if this comes up. If Bush did have a plan to get oil and that was the only reason for Iraq then he's gonna get screwed. I give him props for the protection we have had against enemy countries that we havent been attacked since 9/11. The Oil and Iraq thing have been his main problems. But if Bush can show more proof in the future that he is making Iraq a better country Democratically, then he wont be looked at as bad. And if for example this guy does prove Bush did all this just for Oil than Bush will have to show as much proof as he can to show Iraq has been a slow but steady proccess of success over the years. If Bush cant prove any positives with Iraq then an Impeachment would be on a rise. But this
guy might be ignored so two possibilites here.

How blind are you Paul?

Listen son, this is not about republican vs democrat, toss that shyt out the window, this is about America IN GENERAL, he is trying to DIVERT the US from FURTHER DISASTER.

The MEDIA is CONTROLLED by PEOPLE WITH MONEY, higher influence, which CONNECTS them to the scams and the Bush Administration, THEY DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS, or to give it anymore popularity.

Stop! JUST PLEASE STOP giving this moron props when you have no idea what you are talking about, or who you are admiring. Trust me I use to think he was doing good for this country until I did my homework. You are also wrong about us not getting attacked after 9/11, anthrax among other things were brought out by the US Government against the American people! The 4th Amendment is pretty much GONE! This is a tyrannical government.

I supported Bush for YEARS until I found out about everything he has done, is doing and WHO is controlling him, HE WILL NEVER BE LOOKED ON AS A GOOD PRESIDENT unless your brain is malfunctioning!

Might be ignored? he has been STRUGGLING to get noticed he has been ignored for a very long time and the only.....THE ONLY REASON HE GOT TO WHERE HE IS NOW IS BECAUSE PEOPLE OPENED THEIR MOUTH AND DEMANDED THAT CONGRESS RECOGNIZE HIM!

I seriously think they might kill him for doing this, or bring war with Iran sooner ..or many other hectic possibilities for our country!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This dude is a republican? Looks like he's supporting Democrats more than anything...if he can prove his information then it wont be ignored by the media this news would be too much to ignore. I'm gonna watch the news to see if this comes up. If Bush did have a plan to get oil and that was the only reason for Iraq then he's gonna get screwed. I give him props for the protection we have had against enemy countries that we havent been attacked since 9/11. The Oil and Iraq thing have been his main problems. But if Bush can show more proof in the future that he is making Iraq a better country Democratically, then he wont be looked at as bad. And if for example this guy does prove Bush did all this just for Oil than Bush will have to show as much proof as he can to show Iraq has been a slow but steady proccess of success over the years. If Bush cant prove any positives with Iraq then an Impeachment would be on a rise. But this guy might be ignored so two possibilites here.
Why do you support George W. Bush? You do know that in a recent poll, he was found to have a 19% approval rating, don't you?

Here's the link: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/31195

The attack on September 11 was not by the Iraqis, so I don't know how you could give George Bush credit for the United States not getting attacked.

The people that bombed the WTC were mostly from Saudi Arabia, and a few of them were from countries in Northern Africa. That was what the U.S. originally said. I'm going by what they originally said, because the media is full of people who twist the truth.

Here's the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1567815.stm

As you can see, none of the people accused of blowing up the World Trade Center are Iraqi.

I'm not lying when I say this. I was 11 years old, when the U.S. was attacked, and I knew that Iraq wasn't involved in 9/11, because it was said on the news that the people that hijacked the WTC were from other countries in the middle east, not Iraq. A lot of people got confused, though, because the United States kept changing their stories over and over again. First, we were attacked by people in Saudi Arabia and northern Africa. Then we were attacked by Afghanistan. Then we were attacked by Iraq. Then Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Now we're fighting a war on terror.
Do you honestly believe this propoganda?

It is a fact that the last time the U.S. was attacked on their land was in World War II. That's over 60 years ago. All of the wars after that were faught on other country's soil until September 11th. And even now, the Afghanis and Iraqis aren't fighting the U.S. on their territory. The U.S. is going to Iraq to kill them, and the U.S. has military bases in Afghanistan.

George Bush doesn't deserve any credit for protecting this country.
There are documents that prove that the United States knew there was going to be a terrorist attack, and Bush's cabinet did nothing to stop it.

Here's the link: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/govknow.html

Akamu is right. Nobody should be supporting George W. Bush, because he's corrupt. I'm not just saying this. 81% of Americans that don't approve Bush are saying this.

Paul1355

All Star
How blind are you Paul?

Listen son, this is not about republican vs democrat, toss that shyt out the window, this is about America IN GENERAL, he is trying to DIVERT the US from FURTHER DISASTER.

The MEDIA is CONTROLLED by PEOPLE WITH MONEY, higher influence, which CONNECTS them to the scams and the Bush Administration, THEY DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS, or to give it anymore popularity.

Stop! JUST PLEASE STOP giving this moron props when you have no idea what you are talking about, or who you are admiring. Trust me I use to think he was doing good for this country until I did my homework. You are also wrong about us not getting attacked after 9/11, anthrax among other things were brought out by the US Government against the American people! The 4th Amendment is pretty much GONE! This is a tyrannical government.

I supported Bush for YEARS until I found out about everything he has done, is doing and WHO is controlling him, HE WILL NEVER BE LOOKED ON AS A GOOD PRESIDENT unless your brain is malfunctioning!

Might be ignored? he has been STRUGGLING to get noticed he has been ignored for a very long time and the only.....THE ONLY REASON HE GOT TO WHERE HE IS NOW IS BECAUSE PEOPLE OPENED THEIR MOUTH AND DEMANDED THAT CONGRESS RECOGNIZE HIM!

I seriously think they might kill him for doing this, or bring war with Iran sooner ..or many other hectic possibilities for our country!

I know some media sources sway to one person over another but to say EVERY media source goes to Bush's side and his administration? Akamu, you have some points in some of your views but to think that EVERYTHING about the media is corrupt is just nonesense there are many media sources including most of the national newspapers that hate Bush. They try to exploit him as best they can. If Bush had controll of all Media sources then no one would hate him, hence, he doesnt so the entire country basically hates him becuase of freedom of speech and everyone says what they want.

When i meant attacked I meant a disaster like 9/11 that completely turned our country upside down...anthrax didnt have an effect like 9/11 did. And this is not a tryraniccal goverment if it was Bush would be killing everyone...you sound like a radical, honestly. I'm not educated enough on politics to debate many people but i know that if you ever debated some good republican debators such as Sean Hannity or Mark Levine theyd disprove your remarks on the spot. Ill listen to what this guy has to say so that he's not ignored by me atleast. And about Bush i said THE ONLY WAY he can be looked at as a better president is IF he can show progress in Iraq that it will be a democratic coutry eventually...IF HE CANT then he will always be hated.

Paul1355

All Star
Why do you support George W. Bush? You do know that in a recent poll, he was found to have a 19% approval rating, don't you?

Here's the link: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/31195

The attack on September 11 was not by the Iraqis, so I don't know how you could give George Bush credit for the United States not getting attacked.

The people that bombed the WTC were mostly from Saudi Arabia, and a few of them were from countries in Northern Africa. That was what the U.S. originally said. I'm going by what they originally said, because the media is full of people who twist the truth.

Here's the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1567815.stm

As you can see, none of the people accused of blowing up the World Trade Center are Iraqi.

I'm not lying when I say this. I was 11 years old, when the U.S. was attacked, and I knew that Iraq wasn't involved in 9/11, because it was said on the news that the people that hijacked the WTC were from other countries in the middle east, not Iraq. A lot of people got confused, though, because the United States kept changing their stories over and over again. First, we were attacked by people in Saudi Arabia and northern Africa. Then we were attacked by Afghanistan. Then we were attacked by Iraq. Then Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Now we're fighting a war on terror.
Do you honestly believe this propoganda?

It is a fact that the last time the U.S. was attacked on their land was in World War II. That's over 60 years ago. All of the wars after that were faught on other country's soil until September 11th. And even now, the Afghanis and Iraqis aren't fighting the U.S. on their territory. The U.S. is going to Iraq to kill them, and the U.S. has military bases in Afghanistan.

George Bush doesn't deserve any credit for protecting this country.
There are documents that prove that the United States knew there was going to be a terrorist attack, and Bush's cabinet did nothing to stop it.

Here's the link: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/govknow.html

Akamu is right. Nobody should be supporting George W. Bush, because he's corrupt. I'm not just saying this. 81% of Americans that don't approve Bush are saying this.

I never said that 9/11 was linked to Iraq it never was. I believe it was Osama Bin Laden who was head of the attack and if it wasnt then he should still be in jail. Bin Laden has been on the run so you will never get your anwer if Osama was "really" behind it or not unless he is caught and says something. In his videos he talks about how glad he was seeing the twin towers fall this guy was anti american on all levels and wanted us to be in chaos finacially and literally. And i do believe he was behind it...no one questioed Bush to not go into Afghanistan did they! NO! everyone wanted him to take revenge on Afghanistan, even people that hate Bush now. Americans will say anything to get their way especially people that hate Bush. Saddam then threatened us on national television that he had chemical weapons so since he doesnt have them its not our fault for trying to protect the USA. If someone says i have gun and im gonna use it, are you gonna wait untill he uses it? Or are you gonna stop him from using it or possibly getting it? We all know that if we never went to Iraq than Saddam wouldhave gotten a nuclear weapon.

TunerAddict

Starter
I never said that 9/11 was linked to Iraq it never was. I believe it was Osama Bin Laden who was head of the attack and if it wasnt then he should still be in jail. Bin Laden has been on the run so you will never get your anwer if Osama was "really" behind it or not unless he is caught and says something. In his videos he talks about how glad he was seeing the twin towers fall this guy was anti american on all levels and wanted us to be in chaos finacially and literally. And i do believe he was behind it...no one questioed Bush to not go into Afghanistan did they! NO! everyone wanted him to take revenge on Afghanistan, even people that hate Bush now. Americans will say anything to get their way especially people that hate Bush. Saddam then threatened us on national television that he had chemical weapons so since he doesnt have them its not our fault for trying to protect the USA. If someone says i have gun and im gonna use it, are you gonna wait untill he uses it? Or are you gonna stop him from using it or possibly getting it? We all know that if we never went to Iraq than Saddam wouldhave gotten a nuclear weapon.

Lol. Saddam didn't have shit and we knew it. He need to feign power or Iran would have attacked Iraq again. Actually do some research before you run your mouth and please, just get off G. W.'s dick.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq, so I don't know what you're talking about. Sadam Hussein never threatened to attack the United States. Osama Bin Laden did, but the last time I checked, Bin Laden and Hussein are two different people.

It is a fact that the United States gave weapons to Iraq, in the 1980s, to help them fight Iran.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

The U.S. were just hoping that Iraq still had some of those weapons, so that they could make up a fake reason for why they went to Iraq.

Afghanistan didn't blow up the World Trade Center. Read my bbc website, if you want. I posted it as one of the links.

Your analogy makes no sense, because Iraq never said they were going to fight the United States. Iraq, like many countries, fear the United States. Why do they fear the United States? Because the United States has a lot of allies, and they actually are the ones that have nuclear weapons.

Here's a link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/6/newsid_3602000/3602189.stm

The United States have killed 1.2 million Iraqis, since the war started in 2003.

Here's the link: http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/

George Bush was wrong for starting wars period. If you can't see that, then ignore all the facts that I presented. That's the only way you could possibly have anything good to say about Bush.

This is all I really have to say. I'm not going to go back and fourth on an issue about George W. Bush.
It's a shame that people still have support for him, after all the people that died, as a result of his evil ambitions.

Paul1355

All Star
I didnt want to argue anyone cuz im basically solo on this site with my political views, just tellin everyone my views, idc if you dont like them....and by the way Bush is gonna be out soon so everyone will be happy seeing Obama "change" America. And as of now Mccain is only a few points behind Obama...so you might see Mccain in there. It's gonna be a tight race and i think when they debate each other Obama will rape Mccain basically because Obama's main attribute is his speaking and Mccain's worst attribute is his speaking. So if Obama wins by alot it will be when they debate which im waiting to see.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I never said that 9/11 was linked to Iraq it never was. I believe it was Osama Bin Laden who was head of the attack and if it wasnt then he should still be in jail. Bin Laden has been on the run so you will never get your anwer if Osama was "really" behind it or not unless he is caught and says something.

Paul dear, just forget about bin laden, al-qaeda, the talibans, etc. Bush gave you 9/11 so he can offer you protection, and take your liberties. Just like in school, when you get bullied and then the bully offers you protection in exchange of money. The situation is basically the same. Terror is the greatest fear, so he gave you that because that's what unites people. And by 9/11 he got all the USA around him which allowed him to start the war with iraq. Afganistan was just a fluke. A "war" that was never intended to be won, or for bin laden to be captured, just a pretext to go for oil in Iraq. Why do you think bin laden wasn't found yet, after almost 10 years now? Because he hides so well? Or because he is not supposed to be found? You are aware that he has collaborated with the CIA for decades, and that his family is in close connection with the Bush family, right? Trust me on this, he will be captured when he needs to be captured, not when the american people want. And when that will happen, no one will care anymore.. Similar with the karadzic case, which was such a big joke for me.. Who the **** believes that story??

Paul1355

All Star
Paul dear, just forget about bin laden, al-qaeda, the talibans, etc. Bush gave you 9/11 so he can offer you protection, and take your liberties. Just like in school, when you get bullied and then the bully offers you protection in exchange of money. The situation is basically the same. Terror is the greatest fear, so he gave you that because that's what unites people. And by 9/11 he got all the USA around him which allowed him to start the war with iraq. Afganistan was just a fluke. A "war" that was never intended to be won, or for bin laden to be captured, just a pretext to go for oil in Iraq. Why do you think bin laden wasn't found yet, after almost 10 years now? Because he hides so well? Or because he is not supposed to be found? You are aware that he has collaborated with the CIA for decades, and that his family is in close connection with the Bush family, right? Trust me on this, he will be captured when he needs to be captured, not when the american people want. And when that will happen, no one will care anymore.. Similar with the karadzic case, which was such a big joke for me.. Who the **** believes that story??

You still cant deny the fact that almost every poll after 9/11 had the American people wanting to attack someone in revenge so no matter what u feel is was gonna happen. You really think we were gonna wait untill the smoke settled and try to figure out if it was an inside job? NO, democrats, republicans and even independents wanted to attack someone in revenge and the evidence pointed us to Bin Laden and Afghanistan at the time. I watched every news channel when it occured and every poll was saying to attack, attack and attack. If Bush didnt attack somewhere do you know how pissed the American people would be?? HOLY SHYT theyd be calling Bush a pussy untill his death and then their would be an uproar from the American people that he isnt a real president for just letting this happen. Go back in history, everyone wanted war to happen at that time and it happened so to complain about it now when everyone wanted it to happen back then is why i find it ridiculous by many to be against it. People saw this attack as Pearl harbor part 2 and no one was gonna let Bush sit back and make peace.LOLOL peace? that fukin ridiculous you cant make peace with countries that want to annihilate you an your allies, all you can do is max out your national security, hence the patriot act, and try your best so this shyt wont happen again and that any terrorist cant infiltrate AMerica so easily. Look at London, i think most of their population now consist of Muslims and then you see back then that there were terrorist planning a huge attack that they caught thank god. To say there arent terrorist wanting to kill us is a foolish overlooked statement just watch some of the Al-Queda, Hamas videos for example they arent joking.

Akamu

The King
I know some media sources sway to one person over another but to say EVERY media source goes to Bush's side and his administration? Akamu, you have some points in some of your views but to think that EVERYTHING about the media is corrupt is just nonesense there are many media sources including most of the national newspapers that hate Bush. They try to exploit him as best they can. If Bush had controll of all Media sources then no one would hate him, hence, he doesnt so the entire country basically hates him becuase of freedom of speech and everyone says what they want.

When i meant attacked I meant a disaster like 9/11 that completely turned our country upside down...anthrax didnt have an effect like 9/11 did. And this is not a tryraniccal goverment if it was Bush would be killing everyone...you sound like a radical, honestly. I'm not educated enough on politics to debate many people but i know that if you ever debated some good republican debators such as Sean Hannity or Mark Levine theyd disprove your remarks on the spot. Ill listen to what this guy has to say so that he's not ignored by me atleast. And about Bush i said THE ONLY WAY he can be looked at as a better president is IF he can show progress in Iraq that it will be a democratic coutry eventually...IF HE CANT then he will always be hated.

Bush doesn't control a damn thing, although he has the power of a dictator which is a known fact and you can read the laws passed yourself, go watch "Washington your fired" video in my Archive of Knowledge thread, if you don't like movies, go look at the patriot act PDF file in my thread. Also look at my FISA Bill thread!

I can't stress enough about the presidents role, George W. Bush is a PUPPET, the people pulling his strings control the media, and when I mean the media in general I meant the major media sources. New York Times, LA Times, Fox News, and so on.

The CFR = The Council on Foreign Relations own most of the media-

Watch this video on the CFR:

If you want to know who created anthrax: (Hint: Washington DC)

Helping stage 9/11, lying and leading our troops into a war for outsider interests is considered pre-meditated murder....there is a ton on Bush, why do you think so many people want him impeached, and imprisoned!?

"I'm not educated enough on politics to debate many people"

I am trying to educate you but you are acting like a hard head-

Sean Hannity and
Mark Levine lmao are you serious? These are "Media Puppets" of course they would go against me, their JOBS will rely on it.

They both do not like Ron Paul because they know what he stands for, he is REAL and represents the American people.

Mark Levine is a tool:

Bring Sean Hannity I will bring Ron Paul and Jesse Venture, they own Sean Hannity:

ronpaulphoto4qt1.jpg

Ron Paul OWNS Sean Hannity:

wwjesse.jpg
_463311_jesse150.jpg

Jesse Venture on Sean Hannity N Colmes:

Jesse Venture on MSNBC:

Jesse OWNS Donny:

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
I meant that I dont know enough history about each politicians views and what not to debate say a person that has been watching news forever. But since i did start watching political tv and listen political radio I have gotten an idea. I am not hard headed, I have looked into the videos of 9/11 cover ups and all that and I did believe it at one point when i just began to watch political media. and then I watched Hannity and Colmes and a guy used that video for his argument and Sean Hannity or someone knocked it right out showing proof that his statistics and information were completely off. And then i said to myself wow some of these people really try to brain wash young Americans like myself that dont know any better and thats how they get their way becuase they "educate" people that dont know the other side or angle to the story. Your saying theirs propaganda to hide Bush's stuff but there is much more Propaganda to hate Bush and that is a fact. Many of the Bush haters are young Americans that dont know the other side....and i always compare the Vietnam war and the people fighting against it to our society now that wants to get out of Iraq. It was basically the same situation and in the end we lost the war becuase we backed out....NOW I never thought we should have been there, but once were there we cant back out...and we should have stayed to win the war. Since we got out, the Anti-war movement finally got their way and we lost the war with many Vietnam vets being horribly treated coming back home. It's history Akamu and thats what i see in this growing movement of anti-war Americans, Vietnam part 2. So I'm not hard headed or brain washed by Bush's cover ups that you claim me to be...i see history repeating itself in a negative way. Now Bush has been horrible financially and I hope our next president will improve that. Wether Bush did go into the war for Oil or not isnt the issue anymore its about winning this war and getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan without looking defeated to other countries. If we get out of Iraq and Afghanistan in a defeated fashion, then terrorist leaders will use that as Propaganda against us it has happened before. And every person that has died in Iraq and Afghanistan will have absolutely no purpose. Maybe Bush did go in there for Oil and it would be a horrible decision, but now he is trying to help them in their goverment which is a positive so if we can do that, than not all of this war was a waste of our tax dollars. What people arent seeing is that it doesnt matter wether Bush screwed up or not because it's too late....you cant back out of it now we have been there too long. if we leave it will be more catastrophic than anything else. Iraq and Afghanistan will be worse than before we got there you and i know that will happen. Also their allies will form against us and a hate for America will grow far worse than it ever was and confidence for them to win will be bigger than ever becuase their propaganda would be "after all the people we lost we still defeated the Americans" this will happen if we backed out. And this is the ultimate reason why I am against getting out of the Mid East right now becuase history will repeat itself and be even worse.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell are you smoking? :smokin:

You still cant deny the fact that almost every poll after 9/11 had the American people wanting to attack someone in revenge so no matter what u feel is was gonna happen.
If you want to attack someone in revenge THE LEAST you can do, is assure you're attacking the right people. You watch way to much television and i was actually going to post a concrete reply with facts and evidences but then realized it's not worthy.

You really think we were gonna wait untill the smoke settled and try to figure out if it was an inside job?
I'm sorry to say it, but this has got to be THE MOST IGNORANT statement i've ever read. I will not explain myself why.

NO, democrats, republicans and even independents wanted to attack someone in revenge and the evidence pointed us to Bin Laden and Afghanistan at the time.
Uhum, and now where does evidence points to?

I watched every news channel when it occured and every poll was saying to attack, attack and attack.
Do you remember that episode of Dexter's laboratory with the french class? Omlete du fromage..? It's amazing how a stupid carton can make so much sense ;)

If Bush didnt attack somewhere do you know how pissed the American people would be?? HOLY SHYT theyd be calling Bush a pussy untill his death and then their would be an uproar from the American people that he isnt a real president for just letting this happen.

This is the second most ignorant statement i've read. I'd ask you how old you are, but i don't want to act like a dick.

Go back in history, everyone wanted war to happen at that time and it happened so to complain about it now when everyone wanted it to happen back then is why i find it ridiculous by many to be against it.
oooh.. Paul, not everyone wanted a war, do some more research. You're catholic, right?

People saw this attack as Pearl harbor part 2 and no one was gonna let Bush sit back and make peace.
Tell me Paul, what really happened at Pearl Harbor?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
What people arent seeing is that it doesnt matter wether Bush screwed up or not because it's too late

HOW THE **** CAN YOU SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF IT?? GO TELL A JEW HOLOCAUST DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE HITLER'S DEAD. GO TELL A BLACK GUY SLAVERY DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN ABOLISHED.

REALLY MAN, WTF!!

Paul1355

All Star
HOW THE **** CAN YOU SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF IT?? GO TELL A JEW HOLOCAUST DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE HITLER'S DEAD. GO TELL A BLACK GUY SLAVERY DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN ABOLISHED.

REALLY MAN, WTF!!

yo CHILL, u took it out of context, im saying that if u back out of Iraq now the consequences in the long run will be greater than going in. And i remember everyone wanting to attack, Rady, i dont know were u were chillin when this happened but AT THAT TIME the American people wanted revenge one way or another. And now they slam Bush for going in when thats what the Americans wanted in the first place. And Rady, innocent people will always die in war you cant prevent that. I had a relative that died in 9/11 and from a personal view I would have hated Bush more for not acting and taking revenge. And i wasnt the only one, so look at it from my point of view. People forget 9/11 and thats what bothers me the most. I believe that the 9/11 cover up is Bush propaganda so the anti-war citizens and democrats can get Bush out of office, i have looked into it too. Many 9/11 cover up videos have been disprovin due to wrong statistics and information. Some people will say and do anything to not go to war. And finally I am not Catholic, I am an Evangelical Christian. Sorry if i got you upset.