Bush Administration Impeachment Push! (Everyone Must View!)

Akamu

The King
It was only shown on the C-Span channel, no shyt the media is not covering this, until it really blows up and they have no choice but to report on it, they will continue to ignore it.

His info doesn't get dismissed because main-stream media doesn't want to jump all over it (that's very ignorant to say). There's a bunch of different sources that report on this across the net, the media-puppets do not want to draw mass attention to this-

Paul1355

All Star
It was only shown on the C-Span channel, no shyt the media is not covering this, until it really blows up and they have no choice but to report on it, they will continue to ignore it.

His info doesn't get dismissed because main-stream media doesn't want to jump all over it (that's very ignorant to say). There's a bunch of different sources that report on this across the net, the media-puppets do not want to draw mass attention to this-

i didnt say 100% dismissed shyt everyone jumps on me in a second assuming i meant something, i meant it was PROBABLY dismissed since i was expecting it to be big news and it wasnt. And the C-Span channel is one of those extremely boring chnnels in my opinion so he wont get any notice on that channel. Dude, if he has good info that really shows me that Bush had otehr intentions then i dont mind looking at it...but youtube videos will never convince me 100% anymore cuz they have been disprovin b4.

TunerAddict

Starter
Once again your prove your ignorance. If you knew ANYTHING about the founding fathers, you'd know that the majority of them weren't christian. The majority were Deists. Also, many also spoke out against combining church and state and President Adams made a statement during office that the country was NOT founded on Christianity or any religion and that it was the creators intention to separate shruch from state because the church had no business being involved with the government.

Before you make an argument like that, maybe you should actually have a clue what you're talking about.

Since you just like to ignore everytime I counter one of your arguments I'll just put this back out there and force you into dealing with it.

Paul1355

All Star
Since you just like to ignore everytime I counter one of your arguments I'll just put this back out there and force you into dealing with it.

Good point on the Deist thing. I never said any of these guys were Christian just pointed out the phrase on our currency...but lets break down the founding fathers briefly:

1)Washington was said to attend Church but Historians argue this, majority says he was a Deist in the end.
2)John Adams...many argued that he wasnt a Deist because he believed that having a religion is better than having no religion at all.
3)Ben Franklin...i dont remeber what his beliefs were. This is quoted from wikipedia "Like most Enlightenment intellectuals, Franklin separated virtue, morality, and faith from organized religion, although he felt that if religion in general grew weaker, morality, virtue, and society in general would also decline." Basically he had a view like Adams, he wasnt religious but believed that society needed religion to remain strong. And that it's better to hve religion then no religion at all.
4)James Madison was raised in the Church of England. I'm sure he stayed with that belief.
5)Jefferson was the biggest guy against religion and state.
6)Alexander Hamilton went from being Orthodox Christian to mocking it. Then before he died asked for communion and got rejected a few times and finally recieved communion from Reverand Benjamin Moore, who was an Episcapal Bishop in New York.
7)Samuel Adams had parents that were devout Puritans that went to the Old South Congregational Church and Adams was heavily influenced by them.

By seeing these main seven:
-two were not Deist
-two others didnt believe in religion but felt it was needed to have a strong country
-2 were definetly Deist and Washington still being a question mark.

In the end, not every founding father was a Deist, even those that didnt support religion like yourself, still felt it was needed in America. In God We Trust is an example of not making America a secular country from the start and to respect other religions that do believe in God.