Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: Bush Administration Impeachment Push! (Everyone Must View!)

  1. #16
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I know some media sources sway to one person over another but to say EVERY media source goes to Bush's side and his administration? Akamu, you have some points in some of your views but to think that EVERYTHING about the media is corrupt is just nonesense there are many media sources including most of the national newspapers that hate Bush. They try to exploit him as best they can. If Bush had controll of all Media sources then no one would hate him, hence, he doesnt so the entire country basically hates him becuase of freedom of speech and everyone says what they want.

    When i meant attacked I meant a disaster like 9/11 that completely turned our country upside down...anthrax didnt have an effect like 9/11 did. And this is not a tryraniccal goverment if it was Bush would be killing everyone...you sound like a radical, honestly. I'm not educated enough on politics to debate many people but i know that if you ever debated some good republican debators such as Sean Hannity or Mark Levine theyd disprove your remarks on the spot. Ill listen to what this guy has to say so that he's not ignored by me atleast. And about Bush i said THE ONLY WAY he can be looked at as a better president is IF he can show progress in Iraq that it will be a democratic coutry eventually...IF HE CANT then he will always be hated.
    Bush doesn't control a damn thing, although he has the power of a dictator which is a known fact and you can read the laws passed yourself, go watch "Washington your fired" video in my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], if you don't like movies, go look at the patriot act PDF file in my thread. Also look at my FISA Bill thread!

    I can't stress enough about the presidents role, George W. Bush is a PUPPET, the people pulling his strings control the media, and when I mean the media in general I meant the major media sources. New York Times, LA Times, Fox News, and so on.

    The CFR = The Council on Foreign Relations own most of the media-

    Watch this video on the CFR:


    If you want to know who created anthrax: (Hint: Washington DC)



    Helping stage 9/11, lying and leading our troops into a war for outsider interests is considered pre-meditated murder....there is a ton on Bush, why do you think so many people want him impeached, and imprisoned!?

    "I'm not educated enough on politics to debate many people"

    I am trying to educate you but you are acting like a hard head-

    Sean Hannity and
    Mark Levine lmao are you serious? These are "Media Puppets" of course they would go against me, their JOBS will rely on it.

    They both do not like Ron Paul because they know what he stands for, he is REAL and represents the American people.

    Mark Levine is a tool:


    Bring Sean Hannity I will bring Ron Paul and Jesse Venture, they own Sean Hannity:



    Ron Paul OWNS Sean Hannity:




    Jesse Venture on Sean Hannity N Colmes:


    Jesse Venture on MSNBC:


    Jesse OWNS Donny:
    Last edited by Akamu; Jul 26, 2008 at 17:15.

  2. #17
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I meant that I dont know enough history about each politicians views and what not to debate say a person that has been watching news forever. But since i did start watching political tv and listen political radio I have gotten an idea. I am not hard headed, I have looked into the videos of 9/11 cover ups and all that and I did believe it at one point when i just began to watch political media. and then I watched Hannity and Colmes and a guy used that video for his argument and Sean Hannity or someone knocked it right out showing proof that his statistics and information were completely off. And then i said to myself wow some of these people really try to brain wash young Americans like myself that dont know any better and thats how they get their way becuase they "educate" people that dont know the other side or angle to the story. Your saying theirs propaganda to hide Bush's stuff but there is much more Propaganda to hate Bush and that is a fact. Many of the Bush haters are young Americans that dont know the other side....and i always compare the Vietnam war and the people fighting against it to our society now that wants to get out of Iraq. It was basically the same situation and in the end we lost the war becuase we backed out....NOW I never thought we should have been there, but once were there we cant back out...and we should have stayed to win the war. Since we got out, the Anti-war movement finally got their way and we lost the war with many Vietnam vets being horribly treated coming back home. It's history Akamu and thats what i see in this growing movement of anti-war Americans, Vietnam part 2. So I'm not hard headed or brain washed by Bush's cover ups that you claim me to be...i see history repeating itself in a negative way. Now Bush has been horrible financially and I hope our next president will improve that. Wether Bush did go into the war for Oil or not isnt the issue anymore its about winning this war and getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan without looking defeated to other countries. If we get out of Iraq and Afghanistan in a defeated fashion, then terrorist leaders will use that as Propaganda against us it has happened before. And every person that has died in Iraq and Afghanistan will have absolutely no purpose. Maybe Bush did go in there for Oil and it would be a horrible decision, but now he is trying to help them in their goverment which is a positive so if we can do that, than not all of this war was a waste of our tax dollars. What people arent seeing is that it doesnt matter wether Bush screwed up or not because it's too late....you cant back out of it now we have been there too long. if we leave it will be more catastrophic than anything else. Iraq and Afghanistan will be worse than before we got there you and i know that will happen. Also their allies will form against us and a hate for America will grow far worse than it ever was and confidence for them to win will be bigger than ever becuase their propaganda would be "after all the people we lost we still defeated the Americans" this will happen if we backed out. And this is the ultimate reason why I am against getting out of the Mid East right now becuase history will repeat itself and be even worse.

  3. #18
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    What the hell are you smoking?

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    You still cant deny the fact that almost every poll after 9/11 had the American people wanting to attack someone in revenge so no matter what u feel is was gonna happen.
    If you want to attack someone in revenge THE LEAST you can do, is assure you're attacking the right people. You watch way to much television and i was actually going to post a concrete reply with facts and evidences but then realized it's not worthy.

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    You really think we were gonna wait untill the smoke settled and try to figure out if it was an inside job?
    I'm sorry to say it, but this has got to be THE MOST IGNORANT statement i've ever read. I will not explain myself why.

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    NO, democrats, republicans and even independents wanted to attack someone in revenge and the evidence pointed us to Bin Laden and Afghanistan at the time.
    Uhum, and now where does evidence points to?

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I watched every news channel when it occured and every poll was saying to attack, attack and attack.
    Do you remember that episode of Dexter's laboratory with the french class? Omlete du fromage..? It's amazing how a stupid carton can make so much sense

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    If Bush didnt attack somewhere do you know how pissed the American people would be?? HOLY SHYT theyd be calling Bush a ***** untill his death and then their would be an uproar from the American people that he isnt a real president for just letting this happen.
    This is the second most ignorant statement i've read. I'd ask you how old you are, but i don't want to act like a dick.

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Go back in history, everyone wanted war to happen at that time and it happened so to complain about it now when everyone wanted it to happen back then is why i find it ridiculous by many to be against it.
    oooh.. Paul, not everyone wanted a war, do some more research. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], right?


    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    People saw this attack as Pearl harbor part 2 and no one was gonna let Bush sit back and make peace.
    Tell me Paul, what really happened at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]?

  4. #19
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    What people arent seeing is that it doesnt matter wether Bush screwed up or not because it's too late
    HOW THE **** CAN YOU SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF IT?? GO TELL A JEW HOLOCAUST DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE HITLER'S DEAD. GO TELL A BLACK GUY SLAVERY DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN ABOLISHED.


    REALLY MAN, WTF!!

  5. #20
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    HOW THE **** CAN YOU SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF IT?? GO TELL A JEW HOLOCAUST DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE HITLER'S DEAD. GO TELL A BLACK GUY SLAVERY DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN ABOLISHED.


    REALLY MAN, WTF!!
    yo CHILL, u took it out of context, im saying that if u back out of Iraq now the consequences in the long run will be greater than going in. And i remember everyone wanting to attack, Rady, i dont know were u were chillin when this happened but AT THAT TIME the American people wanted revenge one way or another. And now they slam Bush for going in when thats what the Americans wanted in the first place. And Rady, innocent people will always die in war you cant prevent that. I had a relative that died in 9/11 and from a personal view I would have hated Bush more for not acting and taking revenge. And i wasnt the only one, so look at it from my point of view. People forget 9/11 and thats what bothers me the most. I believe that the 9/11 cover up is Bush propaganda so the anti-war citizens and democrats can get Bush out of office, i have looked into it too. Many 9/11 cover up videos have been disprovin due to wrong statistics and information. Some people will say and do anything to not go to war. And finally I am not Catholic, I am an Evangelical Christian. Sorry if i got you upset.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Im just going to make a guest appearance so to speak here. I was in Staten Island at the time it happened, and from where I live, by the water, you can see the buildings and planes hitting. Some of my people saw the second one, and my cousins father was fortunate enough to survive it being on one of the lower floors.

    That said.. I have to side with Paul that It would appear that the whole country wanted blood. Clearly I don't think each and every individual, but as a whole it would appear that most wanted it, and now they don't.

    I do however believe that the anger was mostly at Bin laden, and since Bush never went after him the way he should have, it has the American people angered and now wanted to pull out. They are spending a lot of money on it, and the country is struggling financially because of it.

    Not saying it was right or wrong, but I do remember how people backed going to war as a whole.

  7. #22
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Im just going to make a guest appearance so to speak here. I was in Staten Island at the time it happened, and from where I live, by the water, you can see the buildings and planes hitting. Some of my people saw the second one, and my cousins father was fortunate enough to survive it being on one of the lower floors.

    That said.. I have to side with Paul that It would appear that the whole country wanted blood. Clearly I don't think each and every individual, but as a whole it would appear that most wanted it, and now they don't.

    I do however believe that the anger was mostly at Bin laden, and since Bush never went after him the way he should have, it has the American people angered and now wanted to pull out. They are spending a lot of money on it, and the country is struggling financially because of it.

    Not saying it was right or wrong, but I do remember how people backed going to war as a whole.
    thank you i thought i was the only one on this thread. lol

  8. #23
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    yo CHILL, u took it out of context, im saying that if u back out of Iraq now the consequences in the long run will be greater than going in. And i remember everyone wanting to attack, Rady, i dont know were u were chillin when this happened but AT THAT TIME the American people wanted revenge one way or another. And now they slam Bush for going in when thats what the Americans wanted in the first place. And Rady, innocent people will always die in war you cant prevent that. I had a relative that died in 9/11 and from a personal view I would have hated Bush more for not acting and taking revenge. And i wasnt the only one, so look at it from my point of view. People forget 9/11 and thats what bothers me the most. I believe that the 9/11 cover up is Bush propaganda so the anti-war citizens and democrats can get Bush out of office, i have looked into it too. Many 9/11 cover up videos have been disprovin due to wrong statistics and information. Some people will say and do anything to not go to war. And finally I am not Catholic, I am an Evangelical Christian. Sorry if i got you upset.
    I'm always chill man don't take offense at what i said before, i do sometimes get maybe too mad in different situations. But even in the context, that statement of yours sounds very awful.

    @Knicks4lyfe: Of course people wanted war since the only explanation they/we received was the one of a terrorist attack. It was a brilliant plant that worked (almost) perfect, orchestrated by the us gov and the media.

  9. #24
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    thank you i thought i was the only one on this thread. lol
    Paul here is a scenario for you: Let's just say the governrment's secret agency that handles the spying on Americans were checking your e-mails, posts and files on your computer and thought "hey I think this guy is a terrorist"

    .....they could then inform the president and George W. Bush can declare you as an enemy combatant....

    They will then kidnap you, torture you, send you to jail with NO trail, or ANYTHING and throw away the key, how would you feel about your hero then? (people have been illegally tortured already, no not just in Iraq, but in this country TOO!)

    He can declare ANYONE an enemy and have the locked up because he says so WITH ALL YOUR RIGHTS OUT THE WINDOW! That is a CLEAR example of the power this man has, he is a dictator, a lot of people do not realize this, also keep in mind another president might abuse these powers!

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Im just going to make a guest appearance so to speak here. I was in Staten Island at the time it happened, and from where I live, by the water, you can see the buildings and planes hitting. Some of my people saw the second one, and my cousins father was fortunate enough to survive it being on one of the lower floors.

    That said.. I have to side with Paul that It would appear that the whole country wanted blood. Clearly I don't think each and every individual, but as a whole it would appear that most wanted it, and now they don't.

    I do however believe that the anger was mostly at Bin laden, and since Bush never went after him the way he should have, it has the American people angered and now wanted to pull out. They are spending a lot of money on it, and the country is struggling financially because of it.

    Not saying it was right or wrong, but I do remember how people backed going to war as a whole.
    I live on Staten Island myself, and I seen the whole thing unfold about 5 blocks away at school, just looking at how the buildings fell I thought "man they bombed the shyt out of those buildings!" there is no way someone with common sense would believe those 2 planes knocked those buildings down your a moron if you believe that.

    I like how calmly those buildings went down into it's own footprint, how nice of the terrorist to think of not killing as many people as possible.

    You sound very ill-informed on this matter, the plan was to figure out a way or an excuse to bring war with Iraq, or that would eventually lead up to Iraq AND also find a way to "scare" or "convince" the people of America to freely give up their liberties/freedoms AND to support a stupid war. Sadly their plans are flourishing!

    Check the "Northwoods Document" in my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it gives you insight on the idea of 9/11. I even provided a video that describes that document.

    Once a lot of people started to realize what was/is going on and woke up to the lies presented by the government, the approval rating free fell (NOTE: I do not trust the approval rating because they will tamper with that too, but the poll presented about the war was fairly accurate) Also having their sons....husbands....fathers...boyfriends....daught ers....girlfriends die in a bullshyt war it just rips you apart to know what is going on and having your family in the mist of a meaningless war.

    What did John Kerry say about our troops?



    He is actually partly right, but this tells you how a lot of these world leaders and politicians think, they don't give a **** about you!

    Bill Clinton had 9 or more chances to kill Bin Laden, but he wouldn't because they were business partners, Bin Laden is just the head of the scheme. When you make a plan such as staging 9/11 you better find someone to blame it on because all those families are gonna be furious and will demand answers once they find out that they have funerals they have to attend.

    Please stop being blinded, I'm getting tired of re-explaining things, if you don't believe me fine, just look at the facts for yourself, I am just making it easier for you.

    \================================================= ========/
    (Basic "Golbalist View" breakdown for you to Digest: ) (Read, watch, listen and Observe!)
    /================================================== =======\

    The Outside Owners of America control the media, the government and orchestrate disasters on a global scale.

    Why would the Globalist do this? you wanna know why these greedy bastards do this? because they love power and plan on creating a one world government, one world religion...and or a utopia for the richest and most powerful. They also would like to kill over at least %80 of the worlds population.

    Population Control Examples:

    Have you ever herd of "The Georgia Guidestones"?







    Another Example: Bill Gates and Warren Buffet donated about 68 billion dollars combined to his so called "foundation" to help "find cures for many diseases and help the people of Africa...

    ERT WRONG! Reality here... this foundation is really brought up to manage the population of the world, the media and the foundation itself cover it up by saying it is to help rid the world of infectious diseases and to help poor families and such when in reality he is ENFORCING the diseases and helping to kill off the human race. This sounds scary and like bullshyt but I shyt you not and I don't waste my time backing up lies!

    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed:



    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed (2):



    [Here are some Websites explaining what The Bill Gates Foundation is really doing:]
    /_1) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    /_2) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    A keyword I want you people to look up is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Hilter believed in it and so do the Globalist/Neocons.
    Last edited by Akamu; Jul 27, 2008 at 06:47.

  10. #25
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hannity is dumb. I've watched his shows and he's biased. All he cares about is Republicans. He probably still supports George W. Bush, and I've heard him say that he supports John McCain. Anyone who blindly supports 1 party, no matter how ignorant the candidate (in this case John McCain) doesn't know what they're doing. McCain works with neoconservatives(the same people that want to go to war with Iran).
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    He's just as corrupt as George Bush. McCain is a war president. I don't know if Obama is going to really change anything, now that he's flip flopped on so many issues, but he's continued to say that he plans to end the War in Iraq.

    McCain said that he wants to continue the war for 100 years, and he said that he's going to need all of our young people to serve in the military. He said that Al Qaeda is in Iraq, and they're in Afghanistan. He's just as good at manipulating the truth as George W. Bush.


    Last edited by abcd; Jul 27, 2008 at 06:54.

  11. #26
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Hannity is dumb. I've watched his shows and he's biased. All he cares about is Republicans. He probably still supports George W. Bush, and I've heard him say that he supports John McCain. Anyone who blindly supports 1 party, no matter how ignorant the candidate (in this case John McCain) doesn't know what they're doing. McCain works with neoconservatives(the same people that want to go to war with Iran).
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    He's just as corrupt as George Bush. McCain is a war president. I don't know if Obama is going to really change anything, now that he's flip flopped on so many issues, but he's continued to say that he plans to end the War in Iraq.

    McCain said that he wants to continue the war for 100 years, and he said that he's going to need all of our young people to serve in the military. He said that Al Qaeda is in Iraq, and they're in Afghanistan. He's just as good at manipulating the truth as George W. Bush.


    Hannity also disagrees with other views by Mccain, he's picking Mccain because of everything he knows about Obama and feels that Obama has another side to him that he tries to cover up. Hannity is far right when talking about the War so being that Mccain wants to stay is his biggest reason for supporting him. I watch Hannity and Colmes all the time and Hannity does back Mccain alot but he had admitted that on certain issues he does not agree on and that Mccain has a blended view of a Democrat at times.

  12. #27
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    I'm always chill man don't take offense at what i said before, i do sometimes get maybe too mad in different situations. But even in the context, that statement of yours sounds very awful.

    @Knicks4lyfe: Of course people wanted war since the only explanation they/we received was the one of a terrorist attack. It was a brilliant plant that worked (almost) perfect, orchestrated by the us gov and the media.
    It was harsh, i can admit that, but what i meant was to take the focus off the past and look to the present and future on the war because the consequences would be worse if we backed out. The Holocaust and Slavery was different...these events were genocides...the war in Iraq is a War not a genocide. If you consider Bush going in there for Oil and killing all the Iraqi's, that is yet not a genocide, even if it were true...there are people called Insurgents, Al-Queda, Taliban that were in Iraq and Afghanistan killing innocent civillians and soliders...those are the people killing our troops, but many people in America take the focus off that and put it on Bush because as I said, Bush propaganda. He is not a great president and will never be considered one I just think that being in the situation he was, very few men would have came out victorious from both a Democratic and Republican stand point. No matter what Bush's decision was after 9/11, he was going to get blasted because of it because everyone in America has their own views they feel is right...it doesnt mean that in the situation that it would be the right decision. You know what i mean. Everyone thinks that everything could have been better if we did it their way...but they dont really know the consequences if say we never went to war.

  13. #28
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Awesome videos Akamu.

  14. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    Paul here is a scenario for you: Let's just say the governrment's secret agency that handles the spying on Americans were checking your e-mails, posts and files on your computer and thought "hey I think this guy is a terrorist"

    .....they could then inform the president and George W. Bush can declare you as an enemy combatant....

    They will then kidnap you, torture you, send you to jail with NO trail, or ANYTHING and throw away the key, how would you feel about your hero then? (people have been illegally tortured already, no not just in Iraq, but in this country TOO!)

    He can declare ANYONE an enemy and have the locked up because he says so WITH ALL YOUR RIGHTS OUT THE WINDOW! That is a CLEAR example of the power this man has, he is a dictator, a lot of people do not realize this, also keep in mind another president might abuse these powers!



    I live on Staten Island myself, and I seen the whole thing unfold about 5 blocks away at school, just looking at how the buildings fell I thought "man they bombed the shyt out of those buildings!" there is no way someone with common sense would believe those 2 planes knocked those buildings down your a moron if you believe that.

    I like how calmly those buildings went down into it's own footprint, how nice of the terrorist to think of not killing as many people as possible.

    You sound very ill-informed on this matter, the plan was to figure out a way or an excuse to bring war with Iraq, or that would eventually lead up to Iraq AND also find a way to "scare" or "convince" the people of America to freely give up their liberties/freedoms AND to support a stupid war. Sadly their plans are flourishing!

    Check the "Northwoods Document" in my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it gives you insight on the idea of 9/11. I even provided a video that describes that document.

    Once a lot of people started to realize what was/is going on and woke up to the lies presented by the government, the approval rating free fell (NOTE: I do not trust the approval rating because they will tamper with that too, but the poll presented about the war was fairly accurate) Also having their sons....husbands....fathers...boyfriends....daught ers....girlfriends die in a bullshyt war it just rips you apart to know what is going on and having your family in the mist of a meaningless war.

    What did John Kerry say about our troops?



    He is actually partly right, but this tells you how a lot of these world leaders and politicians think, they don't give a **** about you!

    Bill Clinton had 9 or more chances to kill Bin Laden, but he wouldn't because they were business partners, Bin Laden is just the head of the scheme. When you make a plan such as staging 9/11 you better find someone to blame it on because all those families are gonna be furious and will demand answers once they find out that they have funerals they have to attend.

    Please stop being blinded, I'm getting tired of re-explaining things, if you don't believe me fine, just look at the facts for yourself, I am just making it easier for you.

    \================================================= ========/
    (Basic "Golbalist View" breakdown for you to Digest: ) (Read, watch, listen and Observe!)
    /================================================== =======\

    The Outside Owners of America control the media, the government and orchestrate disasters on a global scale.

    Why would the Globalist do this? you wanna know why these greedy bastards do this? because they love power and plan on creating a one world government, one world religion...and or a utopia for the richest and most powerful. They also would like to kill over at least %80 of the worlds population.

    Population Control Examples:

    Have you ever herd of "The Georgia Guidestones"?







    Another Example: Bill Gates and Warren Buffet donated about 68 billion dollars combined to his so called "foundation" to help "find cures for many diseases and help the people of Africa...

    ERT WRONG! Reality here... this foundation is really brought up to manage the population of the world, the media and the foundation itself cover it up by saying it is to help rid the world of infectious diseases and to help poor families and such when in reality he is ENFORCING the diseases and helping to kill off the human race. This sounds scary and like bullshyt but I shyt you not and I don't waste my time backing up lies!

    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed:


    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed (2):


    [Here are some Websites explaining what The Bill Gates Foundation is really doing:]
    /_1) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    /_2) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    A keyword I want you people to look up is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Hilter believed in it and so do the Globalist/Neocons.

    My friend, I am Jehovah's witness. I will not pretend I know every nuke and cranny about the governments plans and such, whether beneficial, or otherwise for the people. In fact, I'll admit I just started actually watching the news with intent this year for the first time in my life (29 years). But I certainly don't put anything past the governments of this world.

    But I was just saying, I could remember speaking to people (I ran a barbershopin SI for 5 years before moving) And most people wanted to get somebody.. ANYBODY. It was sad because I can remember Arabs and such in this country getting mobbed and stuff because people here were scared.

    Maybe you are right, maybe this all was planned. In fact, from where my beliefs stand, there is a very high probablity you speak the truth. This is why I go door to door with other brothers and sisters preaching God's Kingdom(or government) because it will be a far, far cry from the way our human governments rule over us now.

  15. #30
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    THIS IS TO AKAMU

    Akamu, the Patriot Act wasnt instituted to falsy accuse Muslims. If they were falsy accused then it was a mistake on part of the goverment. Overall the reason for the Patriot Act to be created made perfect logical sense. We are dealing with an enemy that plans it's attack by infiltration. To stop that infiltration, the Patriot Act is neccessary. Now i know people have been falsy accused, I have a personal family member of mine that has been falsy accused by the goverment, so personally, i expect my hate for some actions of the goverment is far beyond yours. This goverment has flaws to it that I feel are wrong and will never be fixed due to corruption and that the Constitution and Amendments can be warped to possibly accuse someone and say it's legal without sufficient proof. Believe me when I say I know this I have lived this and it has happened to a family member of mine an is still occuring now as we speak. Life isnt perfect and getting Bush out of office will eventually happen due to the election, but will not change anything. You say Bush could have done this and Bush could have done that....you can say that with every single president becuase the list and accusations will go on and on. Do you think Lyndon B Johnson was a good president? Because the Vietnam war was his decision and we suffered greatly by it and then backed out and we lost the war, resulting in thouands of deaths for no purpose, messed up Vietnam vets, a society that blamed the soldiers and spat on them as they returned home...Is that the country you want us to be again? As i have said countless times, History class is a lesson to society so that we wouldnt make the same mistakes again...Iraq might have been a mistake just like Vietnam was, but backing out of Vietnam made the entire war utterly pointless. Backing out of Iraq will have the same consequence and once again make the war utterly pointless and make all of those deaths pointless. And even worse since the enemy in Iraq and other parts of the Mid East is very good at spreading Anti-American propaganda and brain washing their countrymen into violence and revenge. You look at the views of the Taliban, Hamas, Al-Queda the terrorist groups go on and their views become more radical in every passing day. I feel that the difference between me and many people that have views like you is that I see the consequences before they will occur, becuase it is obvious to me. You may watch all these youtube videos about Bush doing this and America doing that but do you realize the propaganda in these Mid Eastern countries Akamu? Do you know that in parts of the Mid East, that elementary schools taught children to hate Jews and they sang their school song which was about blaming Jews for everything and killing them, etc. Many parts of the Mid East brainwash children...not teenagers or grown adults..CHILDREN so that in the future they can have a country full of anger and revenge...look it up, it's far worse than you will ever imagine. We are nothing compared to the outside world and you must realize this some day. We have the power to be corrupt and we have used that corruption many times but other countries use far worse tactics to get their way and their views, and they are views that you can even compare to Hitler and the Nazis. Take for example the leader of Iran Achamdinejad i cant spell his name, but he has admitted in statements and speaches to wipe Israel off the map and every Jew with it....is this not an exmaple of part of Hitlers plan of domination? Did you also know that Saddam Hussein used to read Hitler's diary, Mien Kampf? He followed his views and used it in his terrfying campaign...that is why many things Saddam did were similar to Hitler...even the History channel picked this up. So if you say going into Iraq was useless, you are dead wrong. Saddam was a tyrant that was followed through FEAR. You also know that the Iraqi soccer team was tortured for not winning soccer games right? And yet the American people slam Bush for taking Saddam out of power and his tyrant goverment which he controlled. Saddam killed millions, had views of one of the worst men to ever live....is that not enough reason to go to war and end his reign to save others and the country itself? Now you'll say how did we save others if so many Iraqis have died? well my answer is that it is War and many of those people were enemies trying to kill our soldiers. And also in War innocent people die by accident, were Saddam killed innocents on purpose. No one was stopping this and America finally did, so wether we get Oil or not is irrelevant...becuase Saddam was a leader that was a Hitler part 2 and their is proof to suport it, the History channel made a segment on it. America took out Saddam and is trying to establish a Democratic goverment, so that these people and thier children dont live in fear anymore...it is being done as we speak. And Bush is being slandered for this. Would you go to war to save many lives in the future? Because i would. And say your veiw on Bush is correct we went there for Oil and many died becuase of it, well wouldnt establishing a goverment unlike Saddam's and killing him and his Son's make up for that? More lives would be saved by this War then you think. You think about the present only, were I think about the present and future affects of everything. I have stated my reasons...you may attack me all you want because your views are completely different but know that I have personal proof and historical proof to back my arguments as i explained.
    Last edited by Paul1355; Jul 28, 2008 at 03:47.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •