Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our future PG

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Can you be any more wrong?

Euroleague>>>>>>>>> NCAA

Its not even close

Take a seat.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    He's only 17.
    ugh man im 15 and i aint gettin no youtube videos for playing ball =/ lol and thats true but if you gonna enter the nba you cant be coming out looking like a wuss now no matter how old you are...but the league has gotten soft yo i mean mutombo is still playing -_- and the bony steve nash dominates *****s inside lol what has the nba turned 2 =/...a lil touch is resulted as a fragrant foul now adays tsk tsk tsk

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    ugh man im 15 and i aint gettin no youtube videos for playing ball =/ lol and thats true but if you gonna enter the nba you cant be coming out looking like a wuss now no matter how old you are...but the league has gotten soft yo i mean mutombo is still playing -_- and the bony steve nash dominates *****s inside lol what has the nba turned 2 =/...a lil touch is resulted as a fragrant foul now adays tsk tsk tsk
    dont knock mutombo he's still the shyt.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    dont knock mutombo he's still the shyt.
    lmao i knwo thats what gets me mad...shyt b4 back then you couldent survive in these league after 38 cuz of how physical it was...no...its just...well if i see a 4rth coming of Micheal i wouldent be surprised

12th man

Looking like a wuss???

He's 17 playing in a league with men and is considered the best perimeter defender in the league already.

I didn't know elite perimeter defenders were "wusses"

Maybe you got a poor assessment from watching one video so it isn't your fault.

You're right NBA has gone to a soft league.

But the question is brother, when you hitting the weights? 15 is a good age to start.

Veteran

Can you be any more wrong?

Euroleague>>>>>>>>> NCAA

Its not even close

Take a seat.

Why don't you take another look at this the first round of this year's NBA a draft, and then take a seat. Not exactly full of EUROLEAGUE players.

i dont even kno why this thread was made cuz we dont have our pick for next season(goes to utah via marbury trade)

Looking like a wuss???

He's 17 playing in a league with men and is considered the best perimeter defender in the league already.

I didn't know elite perimeter defenders were "wusses"

Maybe you got a poor assessment from watching one video so it isn't your fault.

You're right NBA has gone to a soft league.

But the question is brother, when you hitting the weights? 15 is a good age to start.
    man i dont follow the euro league >< like i wouldent know lol shyt the kid probably is the next mj or the next scrub but im just going with my knowledge of looking at most 17 year olds much dont look like they can bang it out on the nba eh well all see what he turns out 2 be when he come in the league...and man i do lift -_- im 5 7 135 EH not crazy of it at all...like yo i work out i got the muscle its there its hard but like i just dont got any more meat in me (no homo) like my body mass dosent change my muscle shows its hard just dont get any bigger ><

12th man

man i dont follow the euro league >< like i wouldent know lol shyt the kid probably is the next mj or the next scrub but im just going with my knowledge of looking at most 17 year olds much dont look like they can bang it out on the nba eh well all see what he turns out 2 be when he come in the league...and man i do lift -_- im 5 7 135 EH not crazy of it at all...like yo i work out i got the muscle its there its hard but like i just dont got any more meat in me (no homo) like my body mass dosent change my muscle shows its hard just dont get any bigger ><
    Nash isn't a brolic dude but still gets to the paint with ease, as well as Parker.

Theres more than just body composition.

Add protein to your diet, increase your calorie intake by 500 each day, and you'll see a change.

Do PUSH UPS, best exercise in the planet, they'll make your chest pop out and define muscles in your arms...work out your back and just give you natural strength.
    When you hit 17/18 and mastered push ups, you'll walk the streets of Queens like a God that can't be f*cked with.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Why don't you take another look at this the first round of this year's NBA a draft, and then take a seat. Not exactly full of EUROLEAGUE players.
    You're really lacking in knowledge.

Most of the players in Euroleague are locked into contracts, and they didn't declare for the draft.

Most scouts and basketball experts agree that Euroleague is above NCAA on terms of level and competition.

I'm not going further into this and wasting my time on a fool like you.

[quote=metrocard;63039]Nash isn't a brolic dude but still gets to the paint with ease, as well as Parker.

Add protein to your diet, increase your calorie intake by 500 each day, and you'll see a change.

Do PUSH UPS, best exercise in the planet, they'll make your chest pop out and define muscles in your arms...work out your back and just give you natural strength.
    When you hit 17/18 and mastered push ups, you'll walk the streets of Queens like a God that can't be f*cked with.

lol you know funny thing about it is that i do some set of push ups do like 2 sets of 50...i got one rock hard chest man (lol) dead ass girls go up to me and touch on my chest just rubbing it and poking it talking 2 me lol and my shoulder blades pretty cut 2 BUT just everything else is just so like...i got no flesh in me dude in my arms wise like my wrists are *****s my forearms are small but hard and same with muscle but my muscle aint 2 small now but still yo i just need 2 get bigger i try 2 eat eat eat and all that i loose playing ball -_- never works out for me like they tell me take proteins but eh i just wonder if theres a better way?

KnicksonLIN.com

To datruth and anyone else that wants to know about the Knicks' draft pick situation:

The Knicks lost their 2009 second round pick to the Chicago Bulls(as part of the Eddy Curry trade) not the first round pick.

The only way the Knicks would lose their pick is if they finished with the 4th seed in the Eastern Conference or above. The pick is top 23 protected. The Knicks suck, and they'll be lucky to get the 10th seed next year.

The Knicks lost their 2010 first round pick to the Suns, and the Suns traded the pick to the Jazz like idiots. A first round pick from the Knicks is highly valuable, because we're always in the lottery. The Suns will regret trading the pick that they acquired from the Knicks.

12th man

[QUOTE=thekidd13;63119]
    Nash isn't a brolic dude but still gets to the paint with ease, as well as Parker.

lol you know funny thing about it is that i do some set of push ups do like 2 sets of 50...i got one rock hard chest man (lol) dead ass girls go up to me and touch on my chest just rubbing it and poking it talking 2 me lol and my shoulder blades pretty cut 2 BUT just everything else is just so like...i got no flesh in me dude in my arms wise like my wrists are *****s my forearms are small but hard and same with muscle but my muscle aint 2 small now but still yo i just need 2 get bigger i try 2 eat eat eat and all that i loose playing ball -_- never works out for me like they tell me take proteins but eh i just wonder if theres a better way?

Eat 2 peanut butter sandwiches before you go to bed.

[quote=metrocard;63126]

Eat 2 peanut butter sandwiches before you go to bed.
    why peanut butter?

Originally Posted by abcd
    To datruth and anyone else that wants to know about the Knicks' draft pick situation:

The Knicks lost their 2009 second round pick to the Chicago Bulls(as part of the Eddy Curry trade) not the first round pick.

The only way the Knicks would lose their pick is if they finished with the 4th seed in the Eastern Conference or above. The pick is top 23 protected. The Knicks suck, and they'll be lucky to get the 10th seed next year.

The Knicks lost their 2010 first round pick to the Suns, and the Suns traded the pick to the Jazz like idiots. A first round pick from the Knicks is highly valuable, because we're always in the lottery. The Suns will regret trading the pick that they acquired from the Knicks.
    my bad, all this aiming for 2010 got me skippin years, lol

12th man

[QUOTE=Paul1355;63131]

why peanut butter?
    High on protein and its delicious.