View Poll Results: Will Mike D'Antoni's run and gun style work on the Knicks?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, D'Antoni's style will work for the Knicks.

3 23.08%
  • No, we need defense.

1 7.69%
  • I don't Know; only time will tell.

9 69.23%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official Eddy Curry Sucks Thread

Originally Posted by metrocard
    yo, metrosexual, can u please stop stalking my posts so that u can add a picture....its really not affecting me, and ur getting like a piece of **** annoying ass little brother. Give it a rest. Thanx.

lmao....thats one of the best pics i seen
    After that murderous post, here are your today's Knicksonline.com powerrankings

1. ABCD
    2. Akamu
    3. Kiyaman
    4. MSG33
    5. Donchris
    6. New New York
    7. homer
    8. Dlee42
    9. GetReal
    10. metrocard
    lol you cant be #10...abcd has been murderin lames all summer but you still gotta be top 3. I havent been on too much...but i cant complain about being #4.

Originally Posted by Toons
    yo, metrosexual, can u please stop stalking my posts so that u can add a picture....its really not affecting me, and ur getting like a piece of **** annoying ass little brother. Give it a rest. Thanx.
    shut your mouth lil ***** bumbaclot boy stop crying

Right now I would trade Curry for a pack of tissue paper toilet seat covers. Like with everyone on this team he's a role player at best who could be o.k. on a playoff team but not as a main option.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    A solid big man in this league is imperative. I can't remember a championship team that didn't have at least one (sometimes 2) solid big man. Thatís why I questioned getting another supposed shooter in the draft when bigs are hard to find. <o></o>
    A good big man (as opposed to a guard - which is also important) can be a force on both sides of the court. Scoring (especially down low) adds high % shots and increases opposing team fouls, rebounding (leads to fast break points and easy put backs), blocking shots etc..are what the knicks needed since #33 left. And we haven't attempted replacing him. This organization is notorious for playing people out of position and trying to re-invent the freakin' wheel. All I remember is SF's playing as PF's and PF's playing Center and Shooters playing guard etc...Its ridicules every big was too short to play PF or C but couldnít shoot well enough to play at SF. Anyway Curry is a good back up at best. We should have tried to GIVE HIM AWAY. Defense wins championships (ask the Celts, Pistons and Spurs) and Curry couldn't defend a blind paraplegic!!! Please someone get a serviceable big man in his prime!!!!@!<o></o>

Right now I would trade Curry for a pack of tissue paper toilet seat covers. Like with everyone on this team he's a role player at best who could be o.k. on a playoff team but not as a main option.<O</O
    A solid big man in this league is imperative. I can't remember a championship team that didn't have at least one (sometimes 2) solid big men. Thatís why I questioned getting another supposed shooter in the draft when bigs are hard to find. <O></O>
    A good big man (as opposed to a guard - which is also important) can be a force on both sides of the court. Scoring (especially down low) adds high % shots and increases opposing team fouls, rebounding (leads to fast break points and easy put backs), blocking shots etc..are what the knicks needed since #33 left. And we haven't attempted replacing him. This organization is notorious for playing people out of position and trying to re-invent the freakin' wheel. All I remember is SF's playing as PF's and PF's playing Center and Shooters playing guard etc...Its ridicules every big was too short to play PF or C but couldnít shoot well enough to play at SF. Anyway Curry is a good back up at best. We should have tried to GIVE HIM AWAY. Defense wins championships (ask the Celts, Pistons and Spurs) and Curry couldn't defend a blind paraplegic!!! Please someone get a serviceable big man in his prime!!!!@!<O></O>

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    lmao....thats one of the best pics i seen

lol you cant be #10...abcd has been murderin lames all summer but you still gotta be top 3. I havent been on too much...but i cant complain about being #4.

shut your mouth lil ***** bumbaclot boy stop crying
    lol, an american tryna sound jamaican....hahaha, ur worse than buck n 50 tryna sound like they from the islands, i knew u were comming to defend ur boyfriend soon, did he call you? or did u sense that he needed u?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Toons, you still mad over getting TKO'd for defending your bottyboy Crawford?
    You're a D level poster, dealing with you is as significant as Isiah signing Jamison Brewer, you'll never make an impact.

Fat curry is piece of grabage he blong in tarsh can on street my granfader could do bester than him and my grandfader fight in 2 world war got his left leg blast off like moon rocket when step him on lanmine. popw pow bang bang curry randolf hopeful they 2 off them get biten by snake of poison when they go to jungle away for holdiday dont let me see yopu on teh street of new york dirk break legs of you not gonna play for knic this year you cripel

mad? lol, this site is merely amusement until season starts. you honestly believe that what you say means **** to me? dude, i pull for the new york knicks....i dont think u can say anything that i havnt heard as yet. A point i was tryin to get to msg, and all others out there that dont understand the concept of an opinion, is that, i like players that I LIKE....not because of stats, but how they carry themselvs, thats why i respect kobes talent, but i hate him as a person/player (the way he reacts and begs for calls is disgusting). Yeah i do have other options of who to like, if i want to have steph as my fav knick, thats my right. Yeah he plays like **** sometimes....but if u question me for having crawford as my fav knick, then i question you for pulling for the new york knicks. As a franchise,we had our high points, but recently we havent done anything. So keep it up. lol, just makes my day a bit brighter when i see u n msg getting emotional, and then u guys tell other people to stop being emotional. hahaha, yall wanna b the babys and dont wanna give any1 else a turn.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I use to be a die hard Curry supporter. I bought into the he's the next Shaq hype and all. I'm past all of that now but I don't think Curry is useless. There really isn't any new news on the Knicks or Curry right now, but the last I read was that Curry was training in Chicago over the summer and working on sprinting up and down the court. I'd like to read or see an update on him, to see if he's in shape or lost weight, cause right now none of us know. But, if the Knicks move Randolph, start Lee and an top shape Curry, this could be an interesting team to watch.

Originally Posted by donchris
    I use to be a die hard Curry supporter. I bought into the he's the next Shaq hype and all. I'm past all of that now but I don't think Curry is useless. There really isn't any new news on the Knicks or Curry right now, but the last I read was that Curry was training in Chicago over the summer and working on sprinting up and down the court. I'd like to read or see an update on him, to see if he's in shape or lost weight, cause right now none of us know. But, if the Knicks move Randolph, start Lee and an top shape Curry, this could be an interesting team to watch.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Starter or Reserve?

Aug. 4 15:34

Written by Jonathon Edwards

With training camp a little over a month away most of the New York Knicks are spending their time preparing for new head coach Mike D'antoni and his "seven seconds or less" offense. Several members of the Knicks have already reached their goals.

Quentin Richardson is now 15 pounds lighter then he was at the end of last season. Stephon Marbury is said to be in great shape. Jared Jeffries, Mardy Collins, Chris Duhon, and David Lee have all worked very hard all summer long. It can be assumed that Jamal Crawford and Nate Robinson will be ready to go. Conditioning has never been a problem for either one of them. Heck, even Zach Randolph has lost some weight and claims he will be ready for the new uptempo style.

However, a source from Chicago has informed us that Eddy Curry does not appear to be in better shape. I was told by an anonymous source that he has not been going to the gym enough and he needs to lay off the fast food. The source is believed to be creditable. Curry has been hosting house parties where several beautiful women have been seen entering his Chicago home.

If what the source has told us is true how long will Curry last with D'antoni and his uptempo style of play? The only conclusion that I can draw is that Eddy Curry plans on being a role player which sums up his career of under achieveing.
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Aug 05, 2008 at 21:26.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Co-sign

That's why I don't want Curry on this team.

Zach Randolph > Eddy Curry

Randolph rebounds, has moves in the low post, shoots jump shots, shoots free throws, and averages more steals, assists, and blocks than turnovers. He's also been to the playoffs twice, and he's played on a .500 plus team in 3 NBA seasons.

Curry can't rebound, can't shoot jump shots or free throws, has no moves in the low post other than a lay up, and averages more turnovers than assists, steals, and blocks combined. Curry has never been to the playoffs and has only played on 1 .500 plus team, in his 7 year NBA career.
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 09, 2010 at 13:16.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

KnicksonLIN.com

Wow, what a photoshop!