Your 2008-09 Starting Center

Center:

• Total voters

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
The Best Starters on this uptempo system plan for the 2008-9 season are

Curry is the best Center on this team (24 mpg)
Lee is the best PF on this team (36 mpg)
Malik is the best SF on this team (if Curry is a Starter)
Marbury & Nate tandem are the best pair of flexable combo-guards to start & finish for this Knick team.
Duhorn & Chandler are the 6th man off the bench.

Untill Zach get traded he is Curry backup at center.
Untill Crawful get traded he is Marbury backup.

So far out of 8 Knick Forums this is the only one that had no complaints about the media article basing Lee as a Center.

WHAT the **** !!!! ARE YOU SMOKING YOU ARE a DUMB SHIT!!! MILIK im not even gonna get itno this with you.... ****ing shithead

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
The Best Starters on this uptempo system plan for the 2008-9 season are

Curry is the best Center on this team (24 mpg)
Lee is the best PF on this team (36 mpg)
Malik is the best SF on this team (if Curry is a Starter)
Marbury & Nate tandem are the best pair of flexable combo-guards to start & finish for this Knick team.
Duhorn & Chandler are the 6th man off the bench.

Untill Zach get traded he is Curry backup at center.
Untill Crawful get traded he is Marbury backup.

So far out of 8 Knick Forums this is the only one that had no complaints about the media article basing Lee as a Center.

Kiyaman, i'd agree metro on this one man- But that is the worst post i have ever seen from you. Like what the **** dude? That line up would not work at all in mikes system, he needs fast athletic players, not players who sit on the bench the majority of the year (Malik).

Paul1355

All Star
What about LJ4 he put back injury Q.Rich as a 2 guard!!!!!!!

Malik is a great uptempo running player for 15 to 20 mpg that makes it easy for his teammates to score while banging bodies so Lee could rebound on both ends. with the right coach.......Curry can be effective in alot of things you dont give him credit for but is needed at the start of every game.

Plus giving Wilson Chandler the chance to be a 6th man in his 2nd season can pay off bigtime because he could replace any of the players in my Starting-5. Because Curry is the only one in my starting 5 that dont play two position well.

You would take Malik over Chandler? I know Malik has the expeirence but come on. Chandler does everything and he is faster and more athletic which is perfect for this up tempo system.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kiyaman, that was a bad post, but it happens to the best of us. Even us elites make a bad post, from time to time. Don't worry about the haters.

One piece of advice, though. Stop praising Eddy Curry. You always seem to give Curry credit, and he's the sorriest excuse for a center in the NBA. Zach Randolph, David Lee, Jerome James, and Jared Jeffries are all better centers than Curry. Even Malik Rose makes a better center than Curry. I'd rather have Wilson Chandler play center, before Eddy Curry, and he's 6'8.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
ABCD's Fav 5

PG STARBURY
SG Houston
SF Chandler
PF Lee
C Z-BO

Bench:
PG Nate Robinson SG Jamal Crawford SF Patrick Ewing PF Danilo Gallinari,
C Jared Jeffries(only because D'Antoni said he saw something in him)

Dumpster:
dumpster2.jpg

Chris Duhon, Quentin Richardson, Eddy Curry, Jerome James, Mardy Collins, Malik Rose

Paul1355

All Star
ABCD's Fav 5

PG STARBURY
SG Houston
SF Chandler
PF Lee
C Z-BO

Bench:
PG Nate Robinson SG Jamal Crawford SF Patrick Ewing PF Danilo Gallinari,
C Jared Jeffries(only because D'Antoni said he saw something in him)

Dumpster:
dumpster2.jpg

Chris Duhon, Quentin Richardson, Eddy Curry, Jerome James, Mardy Collins, Malik Rose

Duhon can be good.....he is not in the dumpster yet. He hasn't shown to be horrible for a number of years like those other players listed with him.