Balkman to Denver (OFFICIAL)

Allen

Benchwarmer
Thanks metro, I've been busy with my job and everything. Plus on top that the Knicks haven't been making a lot of noise lately. Besides the occasional headline by walsh, Dantoni and the speculation about Marbury.

CoolClyde

Dirkmania

jamal crawfold is like piece of rubber he just run around and sqeek on court like big piece of rubber,
Edddy curry is like blind cyclosp big giant who run aroun like turkey not knowing wehre balls is,
Jerom james like tanker of oil,
nate robinson is little clown that belong in circus with the otehr tricks for people to have the fun watching the trick,
zac randolfs his face look klike he needs to take number 2 in toilet all the time or maybe is gonna have heart stop atttack if he run for more than 5 minute on court.
oply good knick is david lees he give 100% every times up and down court JUST LIKE BALKMAN WHO IS WIT NOW WITH NUGGET FOR FREE!!! THIS IS WHAT WE NEED FOR KNICK NOT PEOPLES WHO WOULD LIKE MORE BE AT SUNNY BEATCH WITH BEUTIFEL GIRL GETTING TAN

Yo Dirk, classic post, you understand perfectly! you don't need to learn any more english, you rock! you love the knicks, we love you! Get over Balkman, we've got Dirkmania!

Tcheuss!
CoolClyde

There has to be more to this with Balkman because he's a guy the Knicks could have either used or increased his value to trade in a package with the likes of Curry. Randolph etc.

I loved Balkman as much as anyone but lets not go crazy here he's a 8th man on a good team at this point in his career. I just wish that idiot Isiah developed Balkman more.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Balkman contributed a lot to those 23 win if you watched the games.

ahhhhhhhhhhh now i want u to go in the archives and tell me his stats in those games, i watched every knick game, win or lose, crawford was the main player in our win streak....we ONLY HAD ONE WIN STREAK this past season.....he contributed barely nothing to them, it was crawford going off, and zach having monster games....that streak was the only time MSG gave crawford props....lmao, if i remember correctly, werent you one of those who complained that isiah never gave balkman time? and that he was playin jeffereis ahead of him?? balkman came in games that we were getting blown out. retard

Toons

is the Bo$$
Toons, stop crying.

* draft pick is good

* having balkman would be good depth, you never know if Chandler or Gallinari get injured

* We could of waived Collins and send Jerome James to retirement for roster space.

* Shaving insignifcant cap space will get us under the cap. Moving Crawford, Randolph, Jefferies and Curry would do that.

* You are ignorant of Balkman's offense. Balkman's best offense is when he's in he fastbreak. He's elite at running the floor and scoring and passing.
Balkman would of been a great fit, he forces a lot of turnovers which leads to fastbreak points. These are facts we can't deny. Balkman was an asset an we lost an asset.

Take the biggest loser in the NBA who's done nothing but brought pussy soft no defense clown basketball to NYC out of your sig, but then again it symbolizes who you are.

balkman?? good depth??? how much more deeper do u wanna get at the sf position??
Why cant u understand that the move had to be made? if chandler or gallo get injured, we have jeffereis, qrich and malik rose.....non of them make less than 6 mil. as a gm, would u rather eat a 6 million contract? or get rid of a 1 million contract and get a draft pick in return? no 1 in the nba will take on our contracts, u said it urself. i agree, we could have waived collins, but we would still have an excess of sf. u talk about moving curry and company....move them where ass??? lets not make half thoughts here.

meee??? ignorant of his offense??? and you only can find 4 youtube videos of the same dunks?? fukk outta here....balkman cant make a contested layup, he has no finesse, whoever compared him to the 20 ppg ron artest is retarded, balkman is nowhere close to ron artest....i liked balkman and his hustle, but he committed a lot of stupid fouls....hes not a rookie anymore....mike needs guys who can shoot free throws because i expect us to attack the basket more, and sadly balkman cant even do that. BALKMAN HAS ELITE PASSING???? THE FUKKK???? What have u bin watching????
ur post...F+

Toons

is the Bo$$
AND CRAWFORD IS ON MY SIG BCUZ HE IS A KNICK......
is arroyo a knick??
and u have him embarrasing US on ur sig...
not cool
u got on that guy for the jordan video in da game thread
and im gettin on u for arroyo,
get over it
nut hugger

Paul1355

All Star
balkman?? good depth??? how much more deeper do u wanna get at the sf position??
Why cant u understand that the move had to be made? if chandler or gallo get injured, we have jeffereis, qrich and malik rose.....non of them make less than 6 mil. as a gm, would u rather eat a 6 million contract? or get rid of a 1 million contract and get a draft pick in return? no 1 in the nba will take on our contracts, u said it urself. i agree, we could have waived collins, but we would still have an excess of sf. u talk about moving curry and company....move them where ass??? lets not make half thoughts here.

meee??? ignorant of his offense??? and you only can find 4 youtube videos of the same dunks?? fukk outta here....balkman cant make a contested layup, he has no finesse, whoever compared him to the 20 ppg ron artest is retarded, balkman is nowhere close to ron artest....i liked balkman and his hustle, but he committed a lot of stupid fouls....hes not a rookie anymore....mike needs guys who can shoot free throws because i expect us to attack the basket more, and sadly balkman cant even do that. BALKMAN HAS ELITE PASSING???? THE FUKKK???? What have u bin watching????
ur post...F+

haha Balkman=Artest???????? Balkmansexuals are the worst of the bunch. Funny shyt Toons.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
does anyone else find it weird that phoenix traded their pick after the knicks picked up balkman and now that d'antoni is our coach we trade him. call me crazy but with the way balkman gets up and down the court i really think he could have shined in a run n gun offense

metrocard

Legend
Toons, you need to learn how to type in English.

No need for frustration and over use of question marks. (Just because you don't know what to reply back with logically doesn't mean you have to clown and herb out doing this??????. You're a confused fellow, just sit back learn, this is a workshop for you, time to take notes)

Learn how to type in sentences so people could understand your crazy ignorant ass. English wasn't even my first language, but atleast presentable. You looking worse than Crawford's FG %.

I wanted you to stop posting.
If you watched every Knick game, then you obviously have ADD because everything you've said previously in this thread has been wrong.

Crawford was the primary player of our losing streak.
He played well when our team lost.
Balkman stepped up and provided a spark and run off the bench Crawford couldn't provide.

When you type...like...this...it means...you're lying...and making...up...sit...your mind isn't clear...and you're reaching...for something.

Spit some facts son.

Balkman in season one was awesome. Everyone HAD high expectations of him. Unfortunately for Balk, Isiah lowered his role, which made us a worse team.

But fact is, when we're done by 20, bringing Balk off the bench will cut the lead down. Putting Crawford in the game will bring the lead back up.

Wild 3pt shots and chucks = fast break opportunities for the opposition.

And you ADD the fact Crawford can't play a lick of defense for his life.

If we honestly calculated this, Crawford estimated could be faulted for 50+ points give up each game. He's reckless offensively and invisible on defense. A player who's best asset is losing a game or putting his team in a losing situation.

Don't come here and get slapped if you're going to bring up Crawford's game winning shots. The reason WHY the game was down to the last second was because of Crawford's errors throughout the game. Games like that we should of won by 10 or more points. Instead Crawford consistantly jeopardizes the games. Plus, he doesn't make most of those shots anyway. He made like what? 3 or 4 game winning shots out of the many he missed?

You haven't watched any Knick games at all if you never felt Balkman's presence on the court.

His ability to ignite the fastbreak.
His ability to enforce perimeter defense and even be brave enough to guard Yao Ming and do a good job on him.
Anyone who guards guys like Yao Ming and Lebron James is a huge asset, bigger than Crawford's chucks and misses.
Balkman was an excellent passer on the fastbreak, sometimes he looked like the PG.
A beast athlete who's dunks electrified the Garden and got the crowd into it.

Tell me, a Balkman dunk that made thousands in the Garden orgasm or a Crawford turnover or chuck that made everyone in the Garden pull their hair and masturbate with a butter knife?

Crawford brought more losing and negative to the team.
Balkamn brought more winning and positive to the team.

How much more depth? Are you foolish?

First of all, throw Crawford out the window, he wouldn't be on my team.

Q-Rich is the 2 guard.
Chandler is the 3
Gallinari is the 4

Honestly, since when the **** did Jefferies qualify over Balkman? Balkman does everything Jefferies does but 10 times better and is younger.

Balkman is a SF/PF who would contributed for 10-15 minutes better than a guy like JJ.

Curry, Randolph and Crawford will be moved. You have to be a ****ing moron to think Walsh isn't busting his ass to get rid of these clowns.

Toons, you sound frustrated.

Heres homework for you.

Download Bittorrent > Search Knicks games from the 06-07/07-08 season > Watch the games 20 times to over come your ADD > Give me a 20 page paper on why Crawford jeopardized us and how Balkman ignited us.

Then report back here asking Akamu to put me in your signature saying "Metrocard is the medicine of the people"

Paul1355

All Star
Metro, bottom line stats wise Balkman and Jeffries are basically the same player, you can look it up. Balkman had more trade value than Jeffires due to his young age, athleticism, defense, and low contract. Jeffries doesnt impress and neither does Balkman, realize this cuz its making me frustrated over an argument that doesnt matter cuz he plays with Denver now. You know he wouldnt get the minutes you'd give him. Even Mike D said that he doesnt fit in his style and he wouldnt get enough playing time, he said this in an article. Your favorite player wouldnt even play, end of story.

metrocard

Legend
You need to watch games before you post.

Balkman is +
Jefferies is -

Don't be that ignorant.

Balkman impresses when he gets PT and is healthy, everyone can agree to this.

Balman can average a double/double with a fair share of steals/blocks/assist, he's the ideal role player.

Jefferies fails as a role player because he doesn't do anything good.

Paul1355

All Star
You need to watch games before you post.

Balkman is +
Jefferies is -

Don't be that ignorant.

Balkman impresses when he gets PT and is healthy, everyone can agree to this.

Balman can average a double/double with a fair share of steals/blocks/assist, he's the ideal role player.

Jefferies fails as a role player because he doesn't do anything good.

double, double in what?....exclude the points cuz he cant score. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...he can get a double double in missed free throws and the amount of times he made me laugh each game.:thumbsup: There's your double double on Balkman...come on son he wasnt that good, he had the jumpin ability, energy and some defense skills and thats it. Stop makin him out to be the next T-Mac.

metrocard

Legend
Who the hell said Balkman is the next T-Mac? You're being mad foolish and ignorant.

Balkman was our defense.
He averaged 10 rebounds per 36 minutes, he rebounds at a high rate.
He averaged a block and couple of steals per 36, he was actually very EFFICIENT.
Balkman was our best fullcourt player.
He ignited the offense with his defensive prowess.

Watch some Knicks games, you really don't know what you're talking about selling Balkman short because you didn't catch him play.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Toons, you need to learn how to type in English.

No need for frustration and over use of question marks. (Just because you don't know what to reply back with logically doesn't mean you have to clown and herb out doing this??????. You're a confused fellow, just sit back learn, this is a workshop for you, time to take notes)

Learn how to type in sentences so people could understand your crazy ignorant ass. English wasn't even my first language, but atleast presentable. You looking worse than Crawford's FG %.

I wanted you to stop posting.
If you watched every Knick game, then you obviously have ADD because everything you've said previously in this thread has been wrong.

Crawford was the primary player of our losing streak.
He played well when our team lost.
Balkman stepped up and provided a spark and run off the bench Crawford couldn't provide.

When you type...like...this...it means...you're lying...and making...up...sit...your mind isn't clear...and you're reaching...for something.

Spit some facts son.

Balkman in season one was awesome. Everyone HAD high expectations of him. Unfortunately for Balk, Isiah lowered his role, which made us a worse team.

But fact is, when we're done by 20, bringing Balk off the bench will cut the lead down. Putting Crawford in the game will bring the lead back up.

Wild 3pt shots and chucks = fast break opportunities for the opposition.

And you ADD the fact Crawford can't play a lick of defense for his life.

If we honestly calculated this, Crawford estimated could be faulted for 50+ points give up each game. He's reckless offensively and invisible on defense. A player who's best asset is losing a game or putting his team in a losing situation.

Don't come here and get slapped if you're going to bring up Crawford's game winning shots. The reason WHY the game was down to the last second was because of Crawford's errors throughout the game. Games like that we should of won by 10 or more points. Instead Crawford consistantly jeopardizes the games. Plus, he doesn't make most of those shots anyway. He made like what? 3 or 4 game winning shots out of the many he missed?

You haven't watched any Knick games at all if you never felt Balkman's presence on the court.

His ability to ignite the fastbreak.
His ability to enforce perimeter defense and even be brave enough to guard Yao Ming and do a good job on him.
Anyone who guards guys like Yao Ming and Lebron James is a huge asset, bigger than Crawford's chucks and misses.
Balkman was an excellent passer on the fastbreak, sometimes he looked like the PG.
A beast athlete who's dunks electrified the Garden and got the crowd into it.

Tell me, a Balkman dunk that made thousands in the Garden orgasm or a Crawford turnover or chuck that made everyone in the Garden pull their hair and masturbate with a butter knife?

Crawford brought more losing and negative to the team.
Balkamn brought more winning and positive to the team.

How much more depth? Are you foolish?

First of all, throw Crawford out the window, he wouldn't be on my team.

Q-Rich is the 2 guard.
Chandler is the 3
Gallinari is the 4

Honestly, since when the **** did Jefferies qualify over Balkman? Balkman does everything Jefferies does but 10 times better and is younger.

Balkman is a SF/PF who would contributed for 10-15 minutes better than a guy like JJ.

Curry, Randolph and Crawford will be moved. You have to be a ****ing moron to think Walsh isn't busting his ass to get rid of these clowns.

Toons, you sound frustrated.

Heres homework for you.

Download Bittorrent > Search Knicks games from the 06-07/07-08 season > Watch the games 20 times to over come your ADD > Give me a 20 page paper on why Crawford jeopardized us and how Balkman ignited us.

Then report back here asking Akamu to put me in your signature saying "Metrocard is the medicine of the people"

Firstly, im not writing an essay to be graded, so once its understandable, i dont care, so ur little gramatical corrections and comments dont phase me, im a professional, if i want to write correctly, i will, but im online, and i write how i speak in a social setting....get use to it. Secondly, your crawford criticism is gettin old for a comeback in response to a post that had nothing to do with him. That eliminates ur first 4 paragraphs....now, u want facts? ok.

Renaldo Balkman #32 Forward

2007-08 Statistics
PPG 3.4 RPG 3.30 APG 0.6 EFF + 5.66

Jamal Crawford #11 Guard
PPG 20.6 RPG 2.60 APG 5.0 EFF + 16.04

Not comparing them directly, but look at the effiency rating, crawford is 3 times more efficient than balkman.

now on to your "balkman igniting the comeback" theory, i will only give referece to the losing streaks because i have more things to do with my time than proving you wrong. Also, u say we crawford plays well when we lose, another biased nut-hugger opinion that i will prove to be false.

Lets go back in time to our longest losing streak of last season, nov. 11 - 22nd.

NYK vs Magic, nov 11th

Balkman
11 mins, +/- = -7, 0%ft, 0/1 fg, 4 turnovers, 1 steal

crawford
37 mins, +/- = -8, 100%ft, 5/15 fg, 6 turnovers, 1 steal

bad game crawford = loss, balkman has more turovers per 48 mins

NYK vs Miami

Balkman
14 mins, +/- = -9, 0%ft, 1/4 fg, 1 turnover, 0 steals

Crawford
39 mins, +/- = -3 , 4/5 ft, 4/14 fg, 3 turnovers, 2 steals

bad game crawford = knick loss again

NYK Vs PHX
Balkman
23 mins, +/-= -5, 0/2 ft, 1/5 fg, 0 t-o, 0 steals

Crawford
40 mins, +/-=-16, 3/4 ft, 8/16fg%, 5 to 2 steals

Bad game crawford, too many to's , ok offesnive game...knick loss
no mystery balkman comeback, nothing in 23 mins, same 10 min stats.

NYK Vs LAC

Balkman was INJURED

NYC vs Denver

Balkman fouls out in 12 mins!!!

i wont even comment on that, crawford had another bad game

NYC VS GS

Balkman, injured reserve

NYC VS Detroit

Balkman, injured reserve.

so ummm, where is this incredible balk that u speak of, the one who ignites the fast break and makes the garden have orgasms when he trows down a thuderous dunk??? come on, balkmans good games were few and far between. lets take a look at our 3 games win streaks, i believe we had a few of those.

NYC Vs Detroit

Balkman
21 mins, +/-= +1, 1/5ft, 3/5 fg, 1 t/o , 3 steals

Crawford
31 mins, +/-= +21, 4/4ft, 5/10fg, 1 t/o,

with balkmans horrific free throw % it dosent make sense having him as a slasher if he cant finish unless its a dunk.

NYC Vs. Wizards

Balkman
18 mins, +/-= +10, 2/3 ft, 3/6 fg, 0 t/o, 0 steals, 0 blk

Crawford
41 mins, +/- = +8, 11/19, 6/7 3pts, 1/2 ft, 4 t/o, 2 steals

argualbly balkmans best statistical game, his season high in boards (8) n 7 pts
crawford carried this game for us.

NYC vs. NJN

Balkman
1/2 fg, 3 fouls, 1 turnover, 0 blk, 0 steals, 12mins

Crawford, 42 mins
11/20, 6/10 3pts, 7/8 ft, 35 pts, 8 asst.

Now, the reason why i dont list balkmans rebounds is becaus ehe only averages 3 per game. in the games listed, besides his 7 rebound game, he has never reached the 4 rebound mark in any of the games listed.
I will not list is assists either because his career high in assist is 4...twice, he has never scored more than 5 fg in a game in his life.
U want facts ? those are the facts. Now back to your clowny ass post,

No1 ever brought up game winning shots, those are selected by the coach, not the player. u talk about making game winning shots, no1 in nba history can consistantly make a game winning shot, if every1 did, game winning shots wouldnt be exciting if it were the norm. Say something of substance asshole.
Now heres ur assignment, try and prove me wrong, try and prove ur stupid facts, ask urself this question, why isnt MSG backing u up now? Because ur wrong. U are obviously tainted by his 06-07/07-08 summer league play. Ill bet u didnt even watch the game when harris got dunked on. u only watched 40 games....thats what u told me. We play 82 games, go n download sopcast, go to channelsurfing.net, so u can get on my level an watch EVERY knick game. Ask ur team starbury leader, i commented on EVERY game thread, and gave info on what i saw to those that didnt watch the game.....about 5 of us were there posting play by play. You are defending a player who's career averages are
15% 3pt, (he took 40 of em), shoots a lower free throw percentage than eddy curry, 3 reb/game, 0.8 steals, 0.5 blks, 0.7 to, n 2.6 fouls per game.....one question....

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
I am not hating on balkman, im just being real, he was simply a hustle guy...plain n simple, no need to make him to be the next ron artest or bruce bowen or anything. He was an energy guy, i like energy, but i respect talent. Balkman is limited in the talent area. I will stand by my thought, good move on getting a second rounder for balkman donnie. Metrosexual is acting more like a homosexual....all over dudes nuts n shit. Dont even come with the crawford shit, cuz i criticize him as well, as i do every player....he is wreckless at times, he has a below average shot selection, and he needs to attack more...i also understand that he would not attack and put his body on the line for a 23 win team. Nor have i made a "crawford appreciation " thread. I would make a "Toons appreciation"thread first! or a knicks appreciation thread. Punk.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Now heres ur assignment, try and prove me wrong, try and prove ur stupid facts, ask urself this question, why isnt MSG backing u up now? Because ur wrong. U are obviously tainted by his 16-07/07-08 summer league play. Ill bet u didnt even watch the game when harris got dunked on. u only watches 40 games....thats what u told me. We play 82 games, go n download sopcase, go to channelsurfing.net, so u can get on my level an watch EVERY knick game. Ask ur team starbury leader, i commented on EVERY game thread, and gave info on what i saw to those that didnt watch the game.....about 5 of us were there posting play by play. You are defending a player who's career averages are
15% 3pt, (he took 40 of em), shoots a lower free throw percentage than eddy curry, 3 reb/game, 0.8 steals, 0.5 blks, 0.7 to, n 2.6 fouls per game.....one question....

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?

Damn! Someone got bodied!

Toons

is the Bo$$
he bodied himself.
put balkman on detroit, and he will be a nobody.
his defense looks good cuz our team plays none

Paul1355

All Star
Who the hell said Balkman is the next T-Mac? You're being mad foolish and ignorant.

Balkman was our defense.
He averaged 10 rebounds per 36 minutes, he rebounds at a high rate.
He averaged a block and couple of steals per 36, he was actually very EFFICIENT.
Balkman was our best fullcourt player.
He ignited the offense with his defensive prowess.

Watch some Knicks games, you really don't know what you're talking about selling Balkman short because you didn't catch him play.

dude i watched knicks games stop using that in your argument, he was embarissing.

metrocard

Legend
I see you weren't smart enough to finish your assignment.
You failed the class.

F_Grade.jpg

You're a F level poster, all you could do is call me "stupid" because I'm not hugging Crawford's nuts and giving reasonable reasons why Balkman did good for this team?

You're an unemployed Crawfordsexual, you're a professional at cleaning Crawford's ass with baby wipes. Don't try to front on here.

Look at what you're doing.

You're comparing Crawford's 40 minutes
to Balkman's 15 minutes.

Is that logical at all?
No.

You're acting like as if its equal.
Thats one of the dumbest things I've heard, almost as bad as the stuff on REALGM.

Do you know any math at all?

Do you know 15 minutes doesn't equal 40 minutes?
You're making yourself look bad here.
The sad part, you based your whole argument on that! LMAO
You're as one dimensional as your Sex God, Jamal when it comes to posting.

Crawford played most minutes on the Knicks, he's accountable for why we're so bad offensively and defensively.

Any Knick fan who watches the games throughly and doesn't focus and zoom in on Crawford's culo during the game will know the following.

Crawford's overdribbling makes the offense stagnant and makes defense easy for the other team.
When Crawford overdribbles, the offense becomes slow, he kills the pace and flow of the offense.
When you add that with a slow minded Eddy Curry, you're going to get a lot of 24 shot clock violations.

Crawford's inability to play within the offense has hurt us ever since his arrival here.

It is a fact that Crawford is more comfortable playing freestyle.

Whats the problem though?

Crawford isn't that good.
Crawford isn't Kobe
Crawford isn't Baron Davis.

To have Crawford play so much isolation and freestyle one on one will equal to a non efficient offense.

I mean, who really wants Crawford as their primary guy? He's the worst primary scoring in the NBA. Curry was the worst the year before.

These are C level palyers, just like Balkman.

How do I rank my players?

On terms of production, intangibles, overall talent, ability, and skill on offense and defense, experience, knowledge of the game, and ability to play on both sides of the floor.

Crawford's PPG isn't bad.
But when you look at his defense, his FG% and his one dimensional game, he would be rated 75-78 in any video game. Thats really a C.

Check out the per 36 minute adjusted stats.

Who would you want?

Candidate A

16 ppg
40% FG
3 rpg
1.2 stl
4.7 apg
2.5 tpg

Candidate B

10 ppg
50% FG
9.1 rpg
1.5 apg
1.8 stl
1.5 blk

I would choose candidate B.

Reasons
*ability to do a little of everything.
*complimentary role player who won't keep the offense stagnant
*elite defender with almost 2 stl and 2 blk per game...great help defender
*limited offensively, but still a very solid all around C level player.

This what we need to understand.

Crawford and Balkman are C level players.

The only difference is that Crawford is more one dimensional, where Balkman comes from other dimensions and contributes.

Sure, we know he can't shoot or score, but you need some one to do other the all other stuff.

That what makes Balkman special.

Crawford plays like a 6"2 off guard that belongs on the bench. He's nothing special since theres a tons of combo guards in the NBA and in the free agent market.

You always need those energic defenders off the bench, especially come playoff time.

See,

I think about WIN

When I envision the future for the Knicks, I envision WINS.

Thats why I supported the Gallinari pick.

He's a experienced winner.

Over Gordon.

Who plays exactly like Crawford with no handle and has no experience winning.

Keeping Balkman? WIN.

Having Crawford clock 40 minutes a game? 23 WINS a season.

All those stats you posted, throw them in the garbage.

Why?

Balkman was injured during that period.

Isiah didn't have a set rotation.

Balkman his rookie season averaged a double double per 36 minutes.

Every Knick fan knows Balkman's ability to ignite the offense with his defense.

As alway everyone knows Crawford's chucks, misses and turnovers ignites the other teams offense with open fastbreaks.

These are facts you can only get from watching the game.

If you can't see that, then you need to rewatch the games over again.

Cylde constantly breaks down Balkman's DEFENSIVE PROWESS and how the Knicks do better as a fast break team.

Toons, no offense; but you're pretty whack.
Swagger jacking off me? Damn, you can't be creative yourself?
I guess you learn from the best.

Paul1355, you haven't proved you watch much games at all.

Last edited: