New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets(2/29/04)

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
I'm not saying anything about who's gonna win. Im just gonna watch the game. And oh by the way, here is something for you guys to read.

Quick H20 update which I collected from ESPN's online site:

SKINNY: Houston is scrimmaging Saturday and if the knee responds well he may play Sunday, the New Jersey Star Ledger reports.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
more then sure, houston is gonna play tonight. the media is filled with articles which announce allan to start, and this is probably the best news in the last 2 weeks. hopefully, his comeback will be a convenience for the team, and they'll return to the Big Apple with their heads up

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
YES baby, houston is back. i just can't wait to see in what shape he is now that he rested enough. he should have a nice game next to tthomas, and i'll be satisfied if he scores 17
but a win would be better

WiL8000

Rotation player
I know that there should be an ajustment period with Houston and the rest of the team, but I want to see a win tonight. If things aren't looking good after the half, give the young guys (Sweetney, Johnson, Williams) a shot.

allan20

Benchwarmer
by far steph's worst game since joining. 7 turnovers only in the first half, and 5 points scored??