Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Our brain. What Evolution cannot account for!

  1. #31
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I disagree. Believing that life came from life is far easier than believing that life came from an invisible being.

    Plus there is more evidence of evolution than there is of God.
    The amount of proof of the Bible can either be tremendous or very little depending on the research of the person presenting it...i have seen people really look into it and amazed me with the amount of visual evidence for certain events the Bible mentions. Look at it from a religious historian or religious scientist point of view and you may see some things you cant explain.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    Why do you post incomplete quotations? He's already exposed you for doing this in the first place.

    Face it you have no leg to stand on in regards to your views that creationism is supported by evolution.

    He did not expose anything, he has a certain way he chooses to view things, and that's his right.

    Those are people who have written these things and said them. Period. If the best you can do is say incomplete qoutes, then more power to you.

  3. #33
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    What organism or chimp did you evolve from?
    Which GOD created you?

    Jesus, Zues, Odin, Osiris, Baal?

  4. #34
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    He did not expose anything, he has a certain way he chooses to view things, and that's his right.

    Those are people who have written these things and said them. Period. If the best you can do is say incomplete qoutes, then more power to you.
    You have already been proven to have quoted them incorrectly and half-assed!! Not only did he show all the quotes you posted...but in their ENTIRETY..which clearly go against what you're trying to claim.

    Seriously now you're just plain being a liar.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    You have already been proven to have quoted them incorrectly and half-assed!! Not only did he show all the quotes you posted...but in their ENTIRETY..which clearly go against what you're trying to claim.

    Seriously now you're just plain being a liar.
    Actually smartest man who ever lived, read it again. Carl Hagan did say exactly what was quoted. His quote was not taken out of context neither, because he went on to elaborate that if the universe has a deisgner then its an imperfect one. That still does not mean that there could be a designer.

    His arguement was that it appears that Hagan was saying evolution is not a fact, and that is not what the book brought out with the quote. It was just quoting Hagan for saying essentially the argument could be brought up, not whether or not he supports creationism or not.

    This is called discernment.

  6. #36
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Actually smartest man who ever lived, read it again. Carl Hagan did say exactly what was quoted. His quote was not taken out of context neither, because he went on to elaborate that if the universe has a deisgner then its an imperfect one. That still does not mean that there could be a designer.

    His arguement was that it appears that Hagan was saying evolution is not a fact, and that is not what the book brought out with the quote. It was just quoting Hagan for saying essentially the argument could be brought up, not whether or not he supports creationism or not.

    This is called discernment.
    U still did not even provide the whole quote in your original statement...only because the ACTUAL WHOLE QUOTE NEGATED YOUR ARGUMENT.

    So at this point you have ZERO 0 CREDIBILITY.

    WHAT U DID IS CALLED...

    LYING!! PERIOD.

    THE WHOLE QUOTE AGAIN IN ITS ENTIRETY

    "The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer; perhaps some species are destroyed when the Designer becomes dissatisfied with them, and new experiments are attempted on an improved design. But this notion is a little disconcerting. Each plant and animal is exquisitely made; should not a supremely competent Designer have been able to make the intended variety from the start? The fossil record implies trial and error, an inability to anticipate the future, features inconsistent with an efficient Great Designer"
    Last edited by KnicksFan4Realz; Jul 30, 2008 at 20:08.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    U still did not even provide the whole quote in your original statement...only because the ACTUAL WHOLE QUOTE NEGATED YOUR ARGUMENT.

    So at this point you have ZERO 0 CREDIBILITY.

    WHAT U DID IS CALLED...

    LYING!! PERIOD.

    THE WHOLE QUOTE AGAIN IN ITS ENTIRETY

    "The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer; perhaps some species are destroyed when the Designer becomes dissatisfied with them, and new experiments are attempted on an improved design. But this notion is a little disconcerting. Each plant and animal is exquisitely made; should not a supremely competent Designer have been able to make the intended variety from the start? The fossil record implies trial and error, an inability to anticipate the future, features inconsistent with an efficient Great Designer"
    Full quote, partial quote, it still is the same. The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a great designer.
    Him elaborating does not change that it could be consistent witha great designer. His elaboration is just his reasoning for why he feels the designer would be inefficient.

    Yet his quote in full, or partial does not say that there is not a designer. He just argues if there is one, he is not effiecient. And that of course, is his opinion.

    But this remains...""The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer"

  8. #38
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Full quote, partial quote, it still is the same. The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a great designer.

    Him elaborating does not change that it could be consistent witha great designer. His elaboration is just his reasoning for why he feels the designer would be inefficient.

    Yet his quote in full, or partial does not say that there is not a designer. He just argues if there is one, he is not effiecient. And that of course, is his opinion.

    But this remains...""The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer"
    STOP LYING.

  9. #39
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Full quote, partial quote, it still is the same. The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a great designer.
    Him elaborating does not change that it could be consistent witha great designer. His elaboration is just his reasoning for why he feels the designer would be inefficient.

    Yet his quote in full, or partial does not say that there is not a designer. He just argues if there is one, he is not effiecient. And that of course, is his opinion.

    But this remains...""The fossil evidence could be consistent with the idea of a Great Designer"
    STOP IT...STOP IT. STOP F*CKING LYING!!! God dammit. What the f*ck is wrong with you people. After I just exposed Paul1533 for lying in the Richard Dawkins Thread, I come to this thread and see you lying again. Jesus Christ!! You are done. All of you. You've been caught in a lie. Lying about you lying makes you look worse. You even quote me out of context too. That is LYING motherf*cker.

    If Carl Sagan (not Hagan...liar) says "the fossil record COULD be consistent with a designer, but IT'S NOT" (which is essentially what he's saying) and you say..."Carl Sagan said the fossil record could be consistent with a designer"...you are lying. Dishonesty is a form of lying. And I said this a few pages ago. But you keep lying. Your credibility is finished.

    But I'll restate what I just said in the Dawkins thread:
    Religious people bury their heads in the sand and ignore facts and irrefutable evidence. Then they lie about the facts and evidence to make it seem their lies are true. But that's just it. They want to believe in a God. They don't want to believe their lives are insignificant. It makes them feel special and they don't want science showing them they are not.

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Why the hostility?

    It's not that deep. If it is lies, then move on.

    I move on after I show you don't know an ounce of the bible after I show you the truth.

    You choose to bury your head in the sand there quite nicely.

    You think you have a clue about the bible, and you know as much about it as a new born baby.

    And when this is shown to you, you have nada to say. That though, is the smartest thing you have done. Say nothing. Cuz that is what you know about the bible.

  11. #41
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    It's not that deep. If it is lies, then move on.

    I move on after I show you don't know an ounce of the bible after I show you the truth.

    You choose to bury your head in the sand there quite nicely.

    You think you have a clue about the bible, and you know as much about it as a new born baby.

    And when this is shown to you, you have nada to say. That though, is the smartest thing you have done. Say nothing. Cuz that is what you know about the bible.
    Noticed u had nothing to say about rape in the bible...the fact u had to look it up...after being such an expert.

  12. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    Noticed u had nothing to say about rape in the bible...the fact u had to look it up...after being such an expert.
    Look guy, I am quite familiar with most of those instances you put up without looking. What is apparent to me is that you simply lack reason. So I have a hands in the air aproach with you concerning the bible. You do not lack the intelligence to understand it, but you lack the reason needed too.

  13. #43
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Look guy, I am quite familiar with most of those instances you put up without looking. What is apparent to me is that you simply lack reason. So I have a hands in the air aproach with you concerning the bible. You do not lack the intelligence to understand it, but you lack the reason needed too.
    This from the man whose morality rests on the notion that it is quite excusable to be drunk, have sex with your daughters, and that this is not pedophilia.

  14. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    This from the man whose morality rests on the notion that it is quite excusable to be drunk, have sex with your daughters, and that this is not pedophilia.
    Is that morality? Or are you trying to paint that picture?

    I ask you, if you were in the situation, WOULD YOU HAVE FELT YOU WERE A PEDOPHILE? No answer from you.

    I never said any of it was excusable. But it is quite a different scenario when someone does something totally of free will and consiousness, and when they are drunk beyond such.

  15. #45
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    From an organism to a chimp to a human...yea definite changes.

    Lol. You're an idiot. I don't mean to be an ass, but if you honestly believe thats how it went your a ****ing retard, no offense.

Similar Threads

  1. Explaining Evolution And Why GOD is NOT LIKELY
    By KnicksFan4Realz in forum Hangout
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: Jan 23, 2013, 17:16
  2. Debunking Ape man ancestor myth- WOW.
    By Knicks4lyfe in forum Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2009, 22:28
  3. The Bible - Proof that Christianity is True
    By Paul1355 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 12, 2008, 19:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •