Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Our brain. What Evolution cannot account for!

  1. #46
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    STOP IT...STOP IT. STOP F*CKING LYING!!! God dammit. What the f*ck is wrong with you people. After I just exposed Paul1533 for lying in the Richard Dawkins Thread, I come to this thread and see you lying again. Jesus Christ!! You are done. All of you. You've been caught in a lie. Lying about you lying makes you look worse. You even quote me out of context too. That is LYING motherf*cker.

    If Carl Sagan (not Hagan...liar) says "the fossil record COULD be consistent with a designer, but IT'S NOT" (which is essentially what he's saying) and you say..."Carl Sagan said the fossil record could be consistent with a designer"...you are lying. Dishonesty is a form of lying. And I said this a few pages ago. But you keep lying. Your credibility is finished.

    But I'll restate what I just said in the Dawkins thread:
    Religious people bury their heads in the sand and ignore facts and irrefutable evidence. Then they lie about the facts and evidence to make it seem their lies are true. But that's just it. They want to believe in a God. They don't want to believe their lives are insignificant. It makes them feel special and they don't want science showing them they are not.
    watch the movie fool, Dawkins can say whatever he wants, he messed up...I've watched those youtube clips about Ben Stein's movie benig false, those youtube videos are false. They said that Dawkins really cursed him out and they used audio without the video, that's classic editing. THINK, Ben Stein wouldnt risk ruining his reputation on editing this interview, he'd get publically humiliated and his documentary proves it...damn it gets me more pissed that Dawkisn would say anything to back himself up when he clearly MESSED UP. It wasnt fake or dubbed damn you are gulable. The questions ben stein asks after that clip show this wasnt edited, rent the movie and watch the whole thing before you try to pick a random quote used to hide his mistake. You didnt expose me, Ben Stein exposed your greatest debator by asking simple questions. Get some money together and rent it.

  2. #47
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    watch the movie fool, Dawkins can say whatever he wants, he messed up...I've watched those youtube clips about Ben Stein's movie benig false, those youtube videos are false. They said that Dawkins really cursed him out and they used audio without the video, that's classic editing. THINK, Ben Stein wouldnt risk ruining his reputation on editing this interview, he'd get publically humiliated and his documentary proves it...damn it gets me more pissed that Dawkisn would say anything to back himself up when he clearly MESSED UP. It wasnt fake or dubbed damn you are gulable. The questions ben stein asks after that clip show this wasnt edited, rent the movie and watch the whole thing before you try to pick a random quote used to hide his mistake. You didnt expose me, Ben Stein exposed your greatest debator by asking simple questions. Get some money together and rent it.
    Ben Stein has a reputation?

  3. #48
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    watch the movie fool, Dawkins can say whatever he wants, he messed up...I've watched those youtube clips about Ben Stein's movie benig false, those youtube videos are false. They said that Dawkins really cursed him out and they used audio without the video, that's classic editing. THINK, Ben Stein wouldnt risk ruining his reputation on editing this interview, he'd get publically humiliated and his documentary proves it...damn it gets me more pissed that Dawkisn would say anything to back himself up when he clearly MESSED UP. It wasnt fake or dubbed damn you are gulable. The questions ben stein asks after that clip show this wasnt edited, rent the movie and watch the whole thing before you try to pick a random quote used to hide his mistake. You didnt expose me, Ben Stein exposed your greatest debator by asking simple questions. Get some money together and rent it.
    When in the real world..people ask you questions on video..and EDIT this video...and only show the answers which back up their own argument...NOT SHOWING the ENTIRE PIECE...which goes against you it's called intellectual dishonesty...or intellectual dishonesty...simply known as LYING.

    IN THE REAL WORLD THAT IS CALLED EDITING, DISTORTION, DECEIT.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    THAT IS ALL....

    Ben Stein is just another pissed off Creationist like you and KNICKS because the evidence outweighs your book of fairytales. Simply.

  4. #49
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    When in the real world..people ask you questions on video..and EDIT this video...and only show the answers which back up their own argument...NOT SHOWING the ENTIRE PIECE...which goes against you it's called intellectual dishonesty...or intellectual dishonesty...simply known as LYING.

    IN THE REAL WORLD THAT IS CALLED EDITING, DISTORTION, DECEIT.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    THAT IS ALL....

    Ben Stein is just another pissed off Creationist like you and KNICKS because the evidence outweighs your book of fairytales. Simply.
    HE SAID IT...watch the movie see for yourself, if a top creation debator said something opposite to his belief the public would humliate him. If you havent watched the movie then you have nothing to argue about in this thread.

  5. #50
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    HE SAID IT...watch the movie see for yourself, if a top creation debator said something opposite to his belief the public would humliate him. If you havent watched the movie then you have nothing to argue about in this thread.
    And I'd also read the whole quote...and what they had to say about it in the first place. Considering the person elaborating on what they said...is the one talking about their comments being made in the first place.

    Once again you folks do not quote the entire piece.

  6. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    None of us are pissed off, especially me. You really should not be angry either.

Similar Threads

  1. Explaining Evolution And Why GOD is NOT LIKELY
    By KnicksFan4Realz in forum Hangout
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: Jan 23, 2013, 16:16
  2. Debunking Ape man ancestor myth- WOW.
    By Knicks4lyfe in forum Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2009, 21:28
  3. The Bible - Proof that Christianity is True
    By Paul1355 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 12, 2008, 18:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •