Cause of Global Warming

TunerAddict

Starter
Behold!!!!

piratesarecool4.gif

Akamu

The King
LOL! Since when? since your buddy Al Gore said it was? Do me a favor and watch that video, I have PLENTY more stay tuned!...

Akamu

The King
Ok genius explain 30,000 scientists wanting to SUE AL GORE FOR FRAUD!

YES [3 0 , 0 0 0] THRITY THOUSAND!

Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud:

...YEA....THOUGHT SO!

Paul1355

All Star
Even if it was true it wont affect the planet in a negative way. Won't happen in like a million years or something i dont give a shyt if its not even close to my time. Al Gore needs attention.

Interesting topic..

As usual, some scientists agree it is, some don't. But I read once that most agree that the earth has heated up.

The 2001 IPCC report says: "Global surface temperatures have increased between 0.4 and 0.8?C since the late 19th century." Many researchers believe that this small rise could account for the dramatic changes in our weather.

It's a problem either way. Can mankind fix it?

TunerAddict

Starter
This was meant as a joke but god forbid Akamu see it that way, hes gotta be all on top of the conspiracy video archive shit.

But bro, why did you post a video from Fox News? OMG, have you been replaced with a Fox News clone of yourself? They are trying to mess with our minds, ahhhh!

Akamu

The King
This was meant as a joke but god forbid Akamu see it that way, hes gotta be all on top of the conspiracy video archive shit.

But bro, why did you post a video from Fox News? OMG, have you been replaced with a Fox News clone of yourself? They are trying to mess with our minds, ahhhh!

I know it was a joke and I don't mean to be a cock, but this subject is extremely important-

Btw, my Archive thread is not a "video archive shyt" it has documents, video feed, links to articles, and other sources plus threads to help explain some things, and I even said if people want to add to it or think I should change something I would be open to it, I just wanted to share-

Paul1355

All Star

The Fox "virus" is spreading...

Akamu

The King
They do come in contact with information that is untampered and that can be of valid use. Even the shyttiest source can report something good once in a blue.