Yankees get Ivan "Pudge" Rodriquez

Akamu

The King
Holy Fukk! I-Rod? that's hott! yea I know he has some age and we gave up a good bull-pen guy but, we got an all-star catcher for Farnsworthsomething!! It really sux that Posada is out!

We missed out on Mark Teixeira, we really needed him, Giambi is doing pretty good right now but ...Teixeira is the switch hitting gangsta!

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Holy Fukk! I-Rod? that's hott! That's a good aZz trade! yea I know he has some age but, we got an all-star catcher for Farnsworthsomething!! It really sux that Posada is out!

We missed out on Mark Teixeira, we really needed him, Giambi is doing pretty good right now but ...Teixeira is the switch hitting gangsta!

lol yea good move since Posada might be done as a catcher. Jorge might eventually be a permanent 1st baseman.

Akamu

The King
DH or First Base for Posada, and why not have Ian Kennedy or Phil Hughes to be in the bull-pen, they might do better in there. I was happy when they started Joba, cuz he had the tools and the talent of a starter!

Paul1355

All Star
DH or First Base for Posada, and why not have Ian Kennedy or Phil Hughes to be in the bull-pen, they might do better in there. I was happy when they started Joba, cuz he had the tools and the talent of a starter!

I got more faith for Hughes than Kennedy at this point, atleast Hughes has good velocity to make up for in-accuracy. Were Kennedy has a high 80's fastball and needs to be A+ with his control.