Your Realistic 8 man rotation

Kiyaman

Legend
Rotation........ let's except the truth.

The offseason improvement of the Eastern Conference Teams has this Knick Team as a LOTTERY team next season with any of the rotations that's been mention above.

Here are somethings that Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni dont know or are disreguarding this offseason to become a Lottery Team next season:
There is no other excuse.

Everytime I watch the Detroit Pistons backcourt tandem of "PG-Billups & SG-Rip" perform I want to shoot Marbury & Crawford poor perfomance together.

Marbury & Crawford must be traded for one decent starting Guard for this Knick team before Training Camp. If any of the two are still on the Knicks when the season start the Knicks is asking for a losing season with these two guards that has never complimented their teammates performance.

Watching PF-Zach Randolph & SF-Q.Richardson repeated lazy performance where there legs and speed stay in a slow-motion mode as if they are getting their Senior Citizen check along with their NBA contract has people thinking they cant be traded because of their high contract, when the real reason why they cant be traded is no team want to slow down for a rheumatism nagging old man on their team. These two players must be traded ASAP it does not matter what we get in return. Zach & Q.Rich is to slow to compete in the NBA on both sides of the court. They will ruin any team that they are on with their Bullshut.

The MLE signings Jerome James and Jared Jefferies performance have to be for players that dont belong in the NBA. Every High School player that entered the NBA rookie season was 100% better than any performance that the two J.J.'s had. These two players can not be traded they are Buy-Outs.

Malik Rose was banned from the Spurs because he forgot his main role on the team (Dont shoot the ball). The Spurs had scorers and 3-pt shooters inwhich Malik Rose was supposed to rebound, grab lose balls, block oponents, defend, and pass the ball to the scorers 90% of the time. But Malik Rose kept shooting the ball every chance he got. Coach Pop had Malik traded along with a first round draft pick (Lee) for another strong rebounder that will pass the ball (Nazr). Malik Rose became a Knick and at every chance he got he would shoot the ball instead of pass the ball around to give it to a shooter or scorer. Malik Rose is the oposite of Zach Randolph whom both dont follow any orders from the coach and should be traded to the next team each season of their contract. Trade or Buyout before Training camp start.

Conclusion:
Knick Players Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, and Malik if not benched all season anyone of their "Selfish Attitude Performance" will cause this Knick team or the next team to become a Lottery 23 to 33 Win season team...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Marbury, Curry, Randolph will be out of the line up.

Regular rotation:

Duhon, Robinson
Crawford, Richardson
Chandler, Gallinari
Lee, Rose
?

Toons

is the Bo$$
how can u put marbury, crawford n q in the same sentace as malik rose?
rose is company with the jj's.
This is not a bashing thread, so keep ur opinions to urself, or find another bashing thread to get on....im tired of it all, so im avoiding the bulshit
u still havent posted ur 8 man rotation...all u did was say what u and seeral others cant stop repeating.

Kiyaman

Legend
How can anyone force their minds to believe the Knicks made one improvement this offseason to the team.

Look at how many coaches the Detroit Pistons had from 2002-3 season to now, and still have the same three floor leaders "Billups, Rip, and Prince" as the Starters with the majority of playingtime on the team each season.
The Detroit Pistons has been a Postseason team the last seven seasons with a Championship ring during that time.

So stop trying to convince one another that the Knicks are making advancements to WIN games anytime soon.
Especially, when PG-Mo Williams was on the trading block and is now with the Lebron Cavs through a three team trade.

Walsh and D'Antoni have no NBA Clout signing Duhorn, and selecting a player in the draft to take what little bit of playingtime that SF-Wilson Chandler would have received next season.
Dont try to tell me the Knicks will bench $8 million Q.Rich and $6 million Jefferies for Chandler.

P.S. Using Gallinari as a PF in the NBA this season is asking for a season injury...

Kiyaman

Legend
how can u put marbury, crawford n q in the same sentace as malik rose?
rose is company with the jj's.
This is not a bashing thread, so keep ur opinions to urself, or find another bashing thread to get on....im tired of it all, so im avoiding the bulshit
u still havent posted ur 8 man rotation...all u did was say what u and seeral others cant stop repeating.

You need to wake-up and smell the Rose's.
When you lie down with dogs and wake-up with fleas dont blame......anyone but self...

Toons

is the Bo$$
wtf does that have to do with anything? u still havnt posted ur 8 man ro....carry ur criticism elsewhere...nobody cares about detroit or whoever....this is not a thread to compare marbury n crawford to rip n billups...so post ur thoughts on ur 8man rotation and leave it there. Does anybody have a new thing to criticize the team about??? this shit is getting old

Paul1355

All Star
I know he played extremely well under D'Antoni years ago. Phoenix had a more complete squad though. Q-Rich is not the same player and D'Antoni will notice this pretty quick. I just don't want him to get in the way of Chandler and the Cock.

If he gives him the minutes, it's because he deserves them, not because he used to play for him!!

He has deserved some minutes so far showing up to be one of the hardest workers this offseason. He lost alot of wait and getting in the best shape he can be in. I'm sayin his past with Mike D can help push him into the starting spot. And presently Q Rich is impressive with his work ethic.

Paul1355

All Star
Marbury, Curry, Randolph will be out of the line up.

Regular rotation:

Duhon, Robinson
Crawford, Richardson
Chandler, Gallinari
Lee, Rose
?

UMM OKAY???? you put Malik Rose over Zach Randolph?.......lol. start listening to some interviews to get to know Walsh's thoughts of guys like Marbury, he will play and its a 50/50 for him to start. He said Marbury gets a clean slate and wants to know only about the present, and right now Marbs is working hard and excited for the year, and Donnie will give him more shots than Malik will get.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
but current roster, 10 man rotation with out a doubt.

co-sign, even if it's only, to raise their value and to see, who'll fit in and who won't.

I can see following line-up

Duhon
Crawford
Q-Rich
Lee
Randolph
*Marbury
*Nate
*Curry
*Chandler
*Galinari

Somehow, I'd like to get Jeffries some minutes; probably Q is going to be injured early in the season, or Nate could drop out of the rotation. I'd try to showcase Nate, Jeffries, Curry, Zach and Marbs in an appropriate amount until the trade-deadline in February

Kiyaman

Legend
wtf does that have to do with anything? u still havnt posted ur 8 man ro....carry ur criticism elsewhere...nobody cares about detroit or whoever....this is not a thread to compare marbury n crawford to rip n billups...so post ur thoughts on ur 8man rotation and leave it there. Does anybody have a new thing to criticize the team about??? this shit is getting old

Toons, you are alright. But you dont have a clue why all the Knicks young players were benched last season.

You dont have to Post a 8-Man rotation if you been a Knick-Fan for over 20 years, because you know who will be the Knicks first 7-men on the court.
The Knick Brass calls the shots! (Share Holders)
Marbury was'nt worried about the Players and the coaches not wanting him to play after his return flight from Phoenix to New York.

This goes way back to when coach Hubie Brown daze with this Knick team twice.

All three high contract players "Marbury, Q.Rich, and Zach" embarrased the Knicks President/Coach lastseason in public, did it affect any of their playingtime???

Toons

is the Bo$$
Toons, you are alright. But you dont have a clue why all the Knicks young players were benched last season.

You dont have to Post a 8-Man rotation if you been a Knick-Fan for over 20 years, because you know who will be the Knicks first 7-men on the court.
The Knick Brass calls the shots! (Share Holders)
Marbury was'nt worried about the Players and the coaches not wanting him to play after his return flight from Phoenix to New York.

This goes way back to when coach Hubie Brown daze with this Knick team twice.

All three high contract players "Marbury, Q.Rich, and Zach" embarrased the Knicks President/Coach lastseason in public, did it affect any of their playingtime???

I dont understand why they were benched????
they were benched because of isiah thomas.
he was coach AND gm...his GM responsibilities were to play the guys with the big contracts, his coaching responsibilities were to play guys that made him win. His gm job payed more than the coaching job, so he placed priority on playing the guys with the money, so that he can prove that (as a gm) the oney was well spent. Obviously, he couldnt hide the fact that he overpaid EVERYONE he signed. THAT is why they were benched.
and to answer ur question, it did affect marbury and qrich's time. it didnt affect zachs time because he is our best rebounder, low post scorer and best front court finisher

Kiyaman

Legend
Q.Richardson averaged a little over 28 mpg
Zach averaged a little over 32 mpg
Marbury average a little over 33 mpg untill his Father died in MSG, to sideline Marbury for a season injury (mental).
I dont see any lost of playingtime in those averages.

Zach Randolph is not the best rebounder on this team, it's just that the Knicks defensive playbook last season was designed for Zach to guard the paint on defense, the effort Zach showed on defending the paint from oponents showed us why the Knicks lead the season in getting blowed out.
And you have to count Zach (position) rebounding on oponents missed foul shot for 32 mpg to average 10 rebounds.

It was Pat Riley who broke the rules of the Knicks and gave two CBA players (Starks & Mason) playingtime over high contract players.
When coach Don Nelson did the samething the next season the Knicks FIRED him in the middle of the season. That is how assistant coach JVG got the Head coach job, plus Mason was traded for "Grandma" Johnson that season.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Zach Randolph is not the best rebounder on this team, it's just that the Knicks defensive playbook last season was designed for Zach to guard the paint on defense, the effort Zach showed on defending the paint from oponents showed us why the Knicks lead the season in getting blowed out.
And you have to count Zach (position) rebounding on oponents missed foul shot for 32 mpg to average 10 rebounds.

it has nothing to do wit where the knicks put zach on defense when it comes to rebounding, zach would rebound ball good regardless, he knows how to box out and he goes after the ball unlike our Center

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Q.Richardson averaged a little over 28 mpg
Zach averaged a little over 32 mpg
Marbury average a little over 33 mpg untill his Father died in MSG, to sideline Marbury for a season injury (mental).
I dont see any lost of playingtime in those averages.

It was Pat Riley who broke the rules of the Knicks and gave two CBA players (Starks & Mason) playingtime over high contract players.
When coach Don Nelson did the samething the next season the Knicks FIRED him in the middle of the season. That is how assistant coach JVG got the Head coach job, plus Mason was traded for "Grandma" Johnson that season.
Kiyaman, you're one of the best posters on this site, but that post made no sense.

You said that Zach Randolph is not the best rebounder on this team, but he led the team in rebounds, and he led the team in double doubles.

It can be argued that David Lee might be a better rebounder, since he's a better jumper and he gets more offensive rebounds, but that's the only other player on the Knicks that's capable of getting 10+ rebounds a game.

You also said that the plays were designed for Randolph to guard the paint.
What have you been watching? Last time I checked, Eddy Curry was the center on this team. He was the main person guarding the paint and the main person getting dunked on and layed up on.

You also said that Zach Randolph was the reason why the team led the NBA in games getting blown out. Wrong, the Knicks led the league in games getting blown out because Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, and Eddy Curry played zero defense, Stephon Marbury only played 24 games and was not doing a good job of leading the team, and Quentin Richardson shot 35.9% from the field.

Singling out Randolph makes it sound like if you're scapegoating a player that's been on this team for 1 year for why this team has played sub .500 basketball for 7 years.

10 rebounds in 32 minutes is an excellent number, so I don't know what you're talking about. 10 rebounds, in 32 minutes, means that Zach Randolph averaged 1 rebound every 3.2 minutes. At that rate, he would average 15.2 rebounds per game, in 48 minutes.

Why are criticizing Randolph's 10.3 rebounds, but you have nothing to say about Curry's 4.7 rebounds per game? The most rebounds Curry ever averaged was 7, and that took him more minutes than Randolph-35.3.

Kiyaman

Legend
it has nothing to do wit where the knicks put zach on defense when it comes to rebounding, zach would rebound ball good regardless, he knows how to box out and he goes after the ball unlike our Center

How are you going to match Curry rebound with Zach (non-jumping tapping rebounds), when Nate Robinson 3.5 rebounds come closer to Curry 4.7 rebounds.

Zach big body in the paint and the design playbook (for Zach to keep his 20-10 stat) stopped Curry, Q.Rich, Lee, and Balkman from getting rebounds.
The Knicks were a better rebounding team the last 3 seasons before Zach arrived and gave up less offensive rebounds.
This past season did you see Balkman start a fastbreak off of his rebounds like he did so many times in his rookie season? Only in the three game winning streak when the majority of playingtime went to the young players at the end of the season.

Toons

is the Bo$$
lol, if zach isnt our best rebounder....then who is?
Zach randolph is top 10 in rebounds and double doubles
im with walsh, we need to change the culture of the knicks, and we as fans should change the culture of knick fans. if we dont value our own, no1 would.
earlier in the year he grabbed 22 boards n had 20 points....those are dwight howard like numbers. les be real, he is our best rebounder, closely followed by david lee

dre48ny

Rotation player
He has deserved some minutes so far showing up to be one of the hardest workers this offseason. He lost alot of wait and getting in the best shape he can be in. I'm sayin his past with Mike D can help push him into the starting spot. And presently Q Rich is impressive with his work ethic.

That's cool, I can't knock his work ethic. Do I believe he should be the starter? No, I feel that if Chandler doesn't get it at the beginning of the season he will overtake it or at least consume most of the minutes. If Q-Rich can contribute, who can be mad. From what I saw last year he is not the same player. He can prove me wrong this season, but I still want the Knicks to Develop our young players and this is the perfect year for that because we have very low expectations. I wanna see if Chandler and the Cock will be significant players on this team. I just see that Q-Rich can cut into their development and minutes. That's just the way i see it.

Toons

is the Bo$$
How are you going to match Curry rebound with Zach (non-jumping tapping rebounds), when Nate Robinson 3.5 rebounds come closer to Curry 4.7 rebounds.

Zach big body in the paint and the design playbook (for Zach to keep his 20-10 stat) stopped Curry, Q.Rich, Lee, and Balkman from getting rebounds.
The Knicks were a better rebounding team the last 3 seasons before Zach arrived and gave up less offensive rebounds.
This past season did you see Balkman start a fastbreak off of his rebounds like he did so many times in his rookie season? Only in the three game winning streak when the majority of playingtime went to the young players at the end of the season.

rebounds are not drawn up in a playbrrok bro....trust me, i ball
the most coach can do, is say "watch where the ball comes off, anticipate it and control the boards" rebounds go to the one who is more hungry. point blank. balkman never grabbed defensive rebounds because he was always waiting for the outlet pass to finish a fast break...balkman never started breaks, quinten admitted that he let himself get out of shape, i guess thats zachs fault too. and in the 3 game winning streak balkman didnt play...he was injjured, lee played wwell in 2 games and crawford and zach scored all the points