Iranian Center has been cleared to sign with NBA teams

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i would love the knicks to sign this guy he can get up and down the court and he plays defense thats something both our big men DON'T do. and we did take risks that failed but a rebuilding team get to the top again by taking risks and they work out...and of course some luc lottery wise etc....we'll never get better if we try to do what the celtics did last offseason we should sign this kid help him work on his game he'll be just fine. we should grow some balls and take risks...not just wait around for LeBron to fall to our laps cause that wont happen he's staying in cleveland

Paul1355

All Star
i would love the knicks to sign this guy he can get up and down the court and he plays defense thats something both our big men DON'T do. and we did take risks that failed but a rebuilding team get to the top again by taking risks and they work out...and of course some luc lottery wise etc....we'll never get better if we try to do what the celtics did last offseason we should sign this kid help him work on his game he'll be just fine. we should grow some balls and take risks...not just wait around for LeBron to fall to our laps cause that wont happen he's staying in cleveland

ehh taking risks is what got us to were we are now, we have to clear up our debt, it's killing us, we are the richest team in the NBA with the most debt. Jerome James was a risk, Jared Jeffries was a risk, Malik Rose was a risk and now look at our situation. each guy gets over 5 mil a year.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You said that the stats lie, but then you agreed with me that he's not a good shooter and that he has bad shot selection? Huh? Oh, well. lol

nah i was saying the fact that u said duhon got a bad shot selection like crawford, i kno he's a weak shooter

we are way too bored on this site, this guy would get folded up like a chair in the NBA, his moves are straight up and down, nothing lateral. If you are a 7 footer, even plodders like Yao, and Howard, you gotta be able to face up in the league today. Even Illgauskus faces up and can pass. This guy would be another Bruno Sundov im sure of it. I see nothing here.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Definetly our 2nd round pick.
The Knicks don't have a 2009 second round pick, because Isiah Thomas traded it, as part of the Eddy Curry trade. Hasheem Thabeet is better than a second round pick. He's definitely going to get drafted in the first round.

Paul1355

All Star
late 1st round to early 2nd round

The Knicks don't have a 2009 second round pick, because Isiah Thomas traded it, as part of the Eddy Curry trade. Hasheem Thabeet is better than a second round pick. He's definitely going to get drafted in the first round.

He's not known for offense just straight Defense, but very good at it, especially shot blocking. I think he'll be projected late 1st round to early 2nd round because i think he is still younger than a senior.