Obama Biden

Paul1355

All Star
The bible says similar things about non-believers, you know that. Now, with Islam, it's violent, just like the bible, but, again, it's made by the same race of people. And, just because it says something, it doesn't mean that every single person will follow every single order, just like Christians don't follow every single part of the bible. For example, Christians don't abstain from crab and lobster. You should also refer to the Sunnah, which is the Islamic text for proper conduct, before commenting.

I've studied Islamism/radical Islam, etc. It is not part of most Muslims' beliefs. Most Muslims' belief system. Sayid Qubt, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, created the ideology that led to terrorist attacks on the US. Prior to attacking the US, his group, and others like it, inflicted massive numbers of deaths, and terror, on their own people, if they felt that a person was not following the way of the prophet.

The bottom line is that kids are innocent. In other words, they don't care about your politics, if Bush has a beef with Saddam, etc. As such, they don't deserve to be maimed and disfigured. You shouldn't even bring that up, when addressing the issue. If anything, you should feel sorry for happily supporting death and war, when this is what results.

OG, i don't happily support death and war. How many times did i say I don't like war? I feel that the only reason we should go to war is for our protection, if we are attacked first and most of all....freedom. Anything else is unnecessary. If we are threatened, War should be the last option, but if it's the only way to protect ourselves or remain free, then it has to be done. And even though you think that we don't help people by going to certain wars such as Vietnam and Iraq, then that is your view. In history, what other country has helped countries try to be free from the governments that use to be in fear? You think WW2 would have been won without us? The horrible imaginations are endless if you think about the USA always being neutral and laying back. I mean no one helps, except us. We tried to help the Vietnamese along with trying to stop Communism in the process and we failed, at least we tried. We are trying to get rid of terrorism, who else is helping stop radical dangerous groups such as Al-Queda, Hamass, etc? And don't say the U.N because they do nothing. I met a former slave once called Simon Deng, a man I admire completely. He said that the U.N never helped him when he was in Africa. I'm not sure if he was in Darfur or some other part of Africa. This man escaped villages raided by rebels, and I'm pretty sure his family was killed in one raid, shot in front of his eyes, and he said he tried everything to get the U.N to help and they never came. The U.N is a joke. And we helped. The USA helped him not the U.N not anyone else. Because of us he is free, and he is not livnig in terror, this is a clear example of why I have these views.