Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steph in headlines again?

knicks1stlady....welcome to team starbury aka the starbarians aka we run this site.

My sources have told me that if marbury ends up winning his case he will donate all that money schools in ny city. Getreal...no one wants to hear your fairy tales about marbury and how much you hate him.

Sources have also told me that marbury bought that jet so he could travel quickly to other countries and help the less fortunate. Great job in this thread team starbury....haterburys are still angry

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    knicks1stlady....welcome to team starbury aka the starbarians aka we run this site.

My sources have told me that if marbury ends up winning his case he will donate all that money schools in ny city. Getreal...no one wants to hear your fairy tales about marbury and how much you hate him.

Sources have also told me that marbury bought that jet so he could travel quickly to other countries and help the less fortunate. Great job in this thread team starbury....haterburys are still angry
    Thanks 4 the welcome...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by knickfan2112
    yea im sure if you didnt get your money you would just let it slide...
    Exactly

I don't personally get theMarbury, doesn't need the 2 million from steve and barry, he's doing it for purpose. HE lent his name and brought steve and barry and the starbury line into fame. He spent time promting this for inner city kids who can't afford sneakers, they sell 3million pairs? did someone right that? Steve and barry had to rack in the cash. Why shouldn't he want the 2 million? Maybe he would do something else good with it? Steve and Barry used him and ripped him off, It's the point behind it. Steve and barry I'm sure cashed in big personally. I'd feel used and angry. It's not about the money to me, it would be about two jerks who used him and made a ton of cash for themselves, just cause company went broke, doesn't mean, they didn't pay the CEO and presidents hefty salaries. I mean seriously, how do you think they went broke after selling Starburys like hot cakes...HUge salaries for the bosses.
    I'm glad he's sueing them. He got burned. And its not like he's sueing for .66cents...he's sueing for 2 mill in money that is rightfully his!!!
    I don't personally get why he'd by a plane, but why not? I mean who cares what he does with it. Maybe he wants to make it into the soulplane. Like the movie, who cares. there are millions of rich jerks who spend money on millions of pointless things. Why start getting your panties in a twist now.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    the fool bought a jet. guess he wants to fly to Italy cheaper.

what a rich, spoiled dweeb Steph has turned out to be.
    he supports McCain too.

how uncool can you get?

coolclyde

well keep flipping your burgers and u too may one day be able to buy a jet...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

GetRealistic, you really need to get over Marbury busting a nut in your mother's mouth.

who gives a shyt? his money shyt is like were his parents or something...cuz god when i buy sneakers or something my mom bitches...but its my money? lol mans rich let him enjoy his money im pretty sure you would buy a jet with that money? sure the hell wont give it all away 2 charity -__ and if you say you would thats just bullshyt...i dont care if he buys africa as long as he can actually make us win and take us deep into the playoffs(which he hasent yet >< last year steph step your ****ing game up ><) then im good...god now i see how much it sucks 2 play for ny...you take one shyt its all over the newspapers -__

i remember when marbury used to dunk and catch oops like it was nothing... i hope he gets back to that form

i remember when marbury used to dunk and catch oops like it was nothing... i hope he gets back to that form
    nah we can only see those videos to remember those days, those days are gone, i dont think his ankles support that anymore

Originally Posted by datruth
    nah we can only see those videos to remember those days, those days are gone, i dont think his ankles support that anymore

He's one of the best slashing PG's in basketball, i think he can make some olley oop dunks and lay-ups. That's cake for Stephon.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    He's one of the best slashing PG's in basketball, i think he can make some olley oop dunks and lay-ups. That's cake for Stephon.
    i dont think so, either that or stephon doesnt want to do it any more cuz there was time where after a steal where he would be wide open, he wouldnt dunk it so i dont expect em to be doin dat

yea he hasnt been like that since jersey

yea he hasnt been like that since jersey
    This weight loss thing better have made him light as a feather. I really dont care if he can't dunk, guys that dunk all the time can be horrible shooters....like Renaldo Balkman. Marbs just has to be smarter on the floor and be more of a leader type player, take a new attitude. And hope that he got a lot faster up and down the court with the weight drop.