Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Political Report

Breaking News Political Report

Rasmussen, a guy who predicted that Sarah Palin would be the VP of John McCain which is a guess that few only could make correct, made a report about Obama and Palin.

Take in fact that Obama is running for President and Palin is only running for Vice President.

51% of the country voted that the Media is trying to help Barack Obama become President. Showing the proof of my explanation of stations like MSNBC who attack Republicans on non-political issues and make Obama out to be some Saint, or Apollo with the Greek Columns he had at the Democratic National Convention, that even made me laugh.

49% of the country voted that Sarah Palin was more experienced than Barack Obama, and we haven't even seen a debate yet, well Democrats it looks like Experience is hitting you harder than ever. And the Republican VP is turning out a stronger candidate than your Presidential nominee. Are you still asking how she will be ready to lead a country in case McCain, god for bid, passes away? Half this country thinks that she is just as qualified as your President.

obama has been assemblymen for years, palin was mayor of 9,000

Plus Obama was a lawyer, which you cannot ignore. Palin was by her own account a "hockey mom."

You'll see a debate, soon enough: Palin and McCain will have their butts handed to them, very soon: no speech writers, neutral crowds, the need for intelligence= the Republican ticket will get destroyed in the wash.

This is coming from a non-democrat, by the way. I don't like any party, whether Republican, Democrat, Independent, etc., etc. I think common sense should come ahead of party principles. I just don't want another Republican president in office, after what I saw with Bush. Forgive me if I fear a Republican doing the same thing that other Republicans have done... it's crazy, I know.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    You'll see a debate, soon enough: Palin and McCain will have their butts handed to them, very soon: no speech writers, neutral crowds, the need for intelligence= the Republican ticket will get destroyed in the wash.

This is coming from a non-democrat, by the way. I don't like any party, whether Republican, Democrat, Independent, etc., etc. I think common sense should come ahead of party principles. I just don't want another Republican president in office, after what I saw with Bush. Forgive me if I fear a Republican doing the same thing that other Republicans have done... it's crazy, I know.
    the debates will be interesting. I'm eager to see if Palin can debate well enough and surprise some people but the main thing is McCain. If he can beat Obama in a debate then it will swing many independants his way.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Rasmussen, a guy who predicted that Sarah Palin would be the VP of John McCain which is a guess that few only could make correct, made a report about Obama and Palin.

Take in fact that Obama is running for President and Palin is only running for Vice President.

51% of the country voted that the Media is trying to help Barack Obama become President. Showing the proof of my explanation of stations like MSNBC who attack Republicans on non-political issues and make Obama out to be some Saint, or Apollo with the Greek Columns he had at the Democratic National Convention, that even made me laugh.

49% of the country voted that Sarah Palin was more experienced than Barack Obama, and we haven't even seen a debate yet, well Democrats it looks like Experience is hitting you harder than ever. And the Republican VP is turning out a stronger candidate than your Presidential nominee. Are you still asking how she will be ready to lead a country in case McCain, god for bid, passes away? Half this country thinks that she is just as qualified as your President.

What about this stat, 76% of America is angry at the GOP for the last 8 years

Originally Posted by jpz17
    What about this stat, 76% of America is angry at the GOP for the last 8 years
    We'll see if that affects the election. Some people see experience more seriously.

just because McCain fought in a war doesn't mean hes experienced to be president. In fact, McCain really didn't have much a choice whether to stay in Viet or not. I know he was asked if to leave, but things wouldn't have worked out good if he did, well, for his name at least.

KnicksonLIN.com

Paul's argument about experience is weak.

Hillary Clinton had more experience than Obama. And who won? Obama. So I guess the public wants more than just experience.

John McCain is corrupt; all he cares about is wars and power. He even said that he wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years, and he said that he would be willing to fight Iran. McCain should change his name to WarCain.

I'm not going to get involved in any debates, since everything that I posted is true. McCain is corrupt, and if that upsets anybody, that's their problem.
    Last edited by abcd; Sep 07, 2008 at 18:17.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Paul's argument about experience is weak.

Hillary Clinton had more experience than Obama. And who won? Obama. So I guess the public wants more than just experience.

John McCain is corrupt; all he cares about is wars and power. He even said that he wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years, and he said that he would be willing to fight Iran. McCain should change his name to WarCain.

I'm not going to get involved in any debates, since everything that I posted is true. McCain is corrupt, and if that upsets anybody, that's their problem.
    I'm not going to debate you, just that I agree with you that Clinton had more experience than Obama which is why I am surprised Obama is the Democratic nominee. It's between McCain and Obama, not Clinton anymore, even though her voters still make a huge difference.

And you have no proof that my experience argument is weak when almost half of America thinks that the Republican VP has more experience than the Democratic Presidental nominee. And I still have yet a person to tell me what Barack Obama has done to show that he can be a good president.

KnicksonLIN.com

[quote=Paul1355;65167].
    And you have no proof that my experience argument is weak when almost half of America thinks that the Republican VP has more experience than the Democratic Presidental nominee. [quote=Paul1355;65168]

Bill Clinton defeated George H. Bush. Bill Clinton defeated Bob Dole.
    Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton.

There's my proof.

[quote=abcd;65169][quote=Paul1355;65167].
    And you have no proof that my experience argument is weak when almost half of America thinks that the Republican VP has more experience than the Democratic Presidental nominee.
    Originally Posted by Paul1355

Bill Clinton defeated George H. Bush. Bill Clinton defeated Bob Dole.
    Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton.

There's my proof.
    My experience argument was that the Republican VP nominee has more experience than the Democratic Presidential nominee. i agree with you that people don't take experience more seriously, if they did, they wouldn't vote for Barack Obama at all. But they should take it seriously because it is completely one sided. That was my argument. if yours was that people dont care about experience, then yea, democrats dont care. That's why Bill Clinton was president and Barack is the nominee.

KnicksonLIN.com

Paul, you need to admit when you're wrong. Your argument is very weak.

VP nominee Joe Biden has more political experience than Republican Presidential nominee John McCain.

Biden's POLITICAL experience(not military experience): 1970-2008
    McCain's POLITICAL experience(not military experience): 1983-2008

Does that mean that Obama is going to win by a landslide?

And please don't bring up John McCain's experience in Vietnam, because that has nothing to do with being in the Senate, House of Representatives, Congress, City Council, etc.

This is the last post that I will make on this thread. I'm simply presenting facts.
    Last edited by abcd; Sep 07, 2008 at 20:47.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Paul, you need to admit when you're wrong. Your argument is very weak.

VP nominee Joe Biden has more political experience than Republican Presidential nominee John McCain.

Biden's POLITICAL experience(not military experience): 1970-2008
    McCain's POLITICAL experience(not military experience): 1983-2008

Does that mean that Obama is going to win by a landslide?

And please don't bring up John McCain's experience in Vietnam, because that has nothing to do with being in the Senate, House of Representatives, Congress, City Council, etc.

This is the last post that I will make on this thread. I'm simply presenting facts.
    That wasn't my argument.

But what has Biden accomplished? And what has Obama accomplished? That is part of the experience category.

And BTW, being in the military is part of experience, his stories show character of bravery and never giving up and never leaving your men behind. That gave him the attitude to support the Surge which was a success and he helped persuade some Democrats into agreeing with him, he is a reformer.
    McCain has accomplishments. Barack...no. Biden...known to be an expert on foreign policy...how? He was against the Surge, there is some expertise for you. Especially since more people think McCain can do better on Foreign Policy. Palin....yes to experience, i have explained it before.

Biden might have more years but has rarely any accomplishments. McCain has accomplishments and Palin also does even though she's only been a Mayor and Governor.

I don't want to get deep in this, but when it comes to experience the Republicans win this one due to the accomplishments, not the years in Senate. This is why Palin rates over Obama, because of accomplishments.

Then you have to look at their views and what they have said overtime. That shows if they can lead a country responsibly and honestly, and that's what AMerica is voting for right now, more of views and quotes than experience.