Political Report

Akamu

The King
Bullshit. Kerry was a war hero just like McCain. That swift boat bullshit is the one of the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

Correction, John Kerry was NOT a war hero. He slime-balled his way to get his medals/honors and did what he could to get himself out of the military asap!

What the people who served with John Kerry think of him:

What John Kerry's scared ass thinks of US troops:

For kicks if you follow this moron, toma! (Kerry on Iraq):

I would like to post more but I have been extremely busy...........

As for the topic in question: All these main-stream candidates are presented for entertainment purposes and won't do much to change what is happening and what will happen in the future, they will only go as far as their "superiors" (AKA Elitist) will allow them too. We are heading further into an economic collapse, and sliding down quickly.

Banks and Companies are failing and having the government stepping in to bail them out is not going to be good for any of us, WE...the citizens of the United States will be left fitting the bill, prepare for harder times and an insane but likely advancement in war-

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Hardly, because off shore drilling and transferring money into middle eastern accounts are by no means the only two options possible. As long as there are nuclear power (where to put the nuclear waste? maybe the middle east?) and using fossil fuels every economy based on the principles of the market will invest into developing sustainable alternatives.

Yea but im saying do everything, your saying do certain things. When it comes to oil only, i think we should try to be as independent as possible. That means NOT transferring accounts to the Middle East, that's the point of off shore drilling. The money stays with us and the oil stays with us. Unless we want to export it which I doubt we would do. If this country really had no oil then there would be no point in off shore drilling. The thing is that people that live in these states have said that there is a lot of oil here in America. If this is true, which I think it is, then sitting back and not drilling is a mistake. It's there, its on our land, just take it and use it in a time of need. And there is apparently A LOT of oil, enough to last for some time, that is why off shore drilling is necessary. We need oil, we need cheaper gas prices, and we need it now. And we need to stop paying Middle Eastern Oil Companies billions per year.

I support every alternative.