Article Suggest we win between 19-29 this season

Paul1355

All Star
charlotte will be close to 40, IND will suck THIS year, Chicago will win 45 maybe, Pistons will go to 45 or so, sixers are right cavs will go down knicks will be stuck with 34 wins....

Trading Jerryd Bayless was the worst moves that Indianana has made in some time. They had a perfect guy to back up Jamal Tinsley and was a guaranteed offensive threat, and they let him go. Bayless will work wonders with this young, talented, Blazers team.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Knicks 35 wins seems like a safe choice. Anything above this I will be ecstatic and optimistic that our fortunes have turned and will have better days to follow.

The Knicks Should bring back Allan Package Zach 4 Ben Gordon and Drew Gooden.Get rid of James,Starbury and Malik Rose they really need 2 have back up option besides 2010 free Agency class chanes r wade stays lebron if interested in coming would not if we have the money but no talent trying 2 free cap space. I still prefer Zach over Eddy but with a move like that we could be playoff bound in this new system.:gony:

I think they can win 33-40 games this season with this new system if they keep Zach they needed 2 get Camby or some defensive minded big man Zach overall better player than Eddy.Ben Gordon Would be great addition in this offense off bench and subtract the starache.

Paul1355

All Star
The Knicks Should bring back Allan Package Zach 4 Ben Gordon and Drew Gooden.Get rid of James,Starbury and Malik Rose they really need 2 have back up option besides 2010 free Agency class chanes r wade stays lebron if interested in coming would not if we have the money but no talent trying 2 free cap space. I still prefer Zach over Eddy but with a move like that we could be playoff bound in this new system.:gony:

marbury and Rose are coming off their last year. James is the only cap problem for the future. He might be bought out if Mike D sees no improvement in him.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Problem is Chicago will not take Zach for Ben and Drew. Now, I think Larry Hughes would be a sensible option! But, almost certainley Paxon would want a pick

knicks 8th seed hands down . im not going to say it again, just copy this post, put it on your microsoft word, my documents save file, and post it again in april, knicks 8th seed, they are the 8th best team in the east. end of the story. with the best coach. end of story.

just watch , i wish i knew you, I would bet for it to happen, like you said teams improved, the hawks are the same, and the knicks got better too. so where does that leave the hawks who squeezed into the playoffs, and played the series of their lives against a pressured celtics team, that was playing terribly against the hawks. the only game the celtics played like they should was game 7 where they blew them out, I Feel any young team with energy could of taken the celtics to 6 or 7 that series.

i dont know if i disagree with your 8th best team statement

but theirs a huge difference between the Knicks and the Hawks

his name is Josh Smith

theirs a few other differences, but that would be the most notable to me at the moment

again, i think the knicks'll hit about 30-40 if all goes right, maybe even 50 if we catch a few win streaks (how great would that make us all feel after the past 4 years?)....but we still are a far different team than the Hawks (or a team like them) imo. I put the Hawks and the Blazers in the most improved category over the past 3 years, hopefully we'll be able to add the Knicks to that list by the end of this season. We just got some ground to make up, and quick.

Kiyaman

Legend
Originally Posted by GetRealistic
I'd say a Range of 32-38 Wins. I think just having D'Antoni/Walsh over Isiah is good for 10 more wins. And don't get me wrong cause we obviously are a bad team, but we have too much talent to win 23 games. If we can atleast be in the playoff race in March i'd be happy.

The east is improving. The Celtics, Cavs, Pistons, Raptors, Washington, Orlando and Sixers are all legit teams. Also the Heat will be much better this year. I don't think a 37-45 record will get you into the EAstern conference playoffs anymore.

GetRealistic, one would think you also would be promoting the thought of the Knicks making the 2008-9 Playoffs the way you be harrasing my comments about the Knicks "do nothing offseason management" about the Isiah's Knicks.

I do congrad you on adding strategist coach Eddie Jordan Washington Wizards inwhich the Knicks last best G.M. Ernie Grunfeld re-signed Gilbert Arenas. The Wizards have one of the Strongest Bigmen Frontline in the NBA.
With C-Etan Thomas & PG-Arenas in uniform this season look at the Wizards in the 5 to 7 spot in the Postseason games.

However you left out Charlotte, who won 32 games last season. And hired a rested hard nose discipline coach Larry Brown (who the Knicks should've signed as their President instead of Walsh).
Larry Brown had President Jordan pick the fastest PG-Augustin out of the 2008 draft. Coach Brown will run a crazy fast 7 second uptempo system this season using a Guard rotation of Felton, Richardson, and Augustin inwhich the other guards & SF will follow suit or get media humiliated by Brown.
There will be alot of alley-oop dunks for the resign $72 million C-Emeka Okafor who has million dollar bonus incentives in his contract if he makes the All-Star Team or have a double-double season. And lets not forget 20 points PF-Gerald Wallace inside/outside performance who could switch to the SF spot if Morrison, Dudley, and Carrol show a slack in their performance.
Look for coach Larry Brown at the 8th spot this 2008-9 Post season games.

Dont over look coach Del Negro getting real tight with PF-Gooden to lead the young Bigmen, and combo-guard Larry Hughes to lead the Guards and SF-Deng & Nocioni to a successful season.
Paxon is back on track again with the Bulls.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Where is Metrocard

I have not seen Metrocard postings lately and I miss them. I hope he is OK and back soon.

This is another wasted season as a the outcome of Isiah's blunders. We'll be back in 2009-2010.

Best thing said in the THREAD...

Not the best thing said..... just the thing said with the most truth.

Persnally I'm hopeing that Mike D'antonie has Z-bo wacked (or Donnie Walsh trades him for expireing contracts and/or draft picks) I hope Steph is sent home to wait untill the trade deadline. Where we either get something usefull for him or buy him out (sorry to all the starbury guy's). I hope we sign D.Lee up to a long contract extention. I hope Nate matures into a Steve Nashian type of PG under Mike D'antonie. I hope Eddy gets gastric bypass, gets into shape and takes rebounding lessons from D.Lee. I hope Chandler continuies to improve his game so he can be our future SG. I hope Crawford takes better shots and dosen't keep his dribble for 18-20 seconds and then jack up a bad shot. I hope Q-Rich finds his 3pt shot again under his old coach, and is quicker on D this year. I hope Duhon is usefull (as Nate's back-up!). I hope "The Cock" is at least in the discussion for ROY. And as for all the rest of the loser's left on the roster.......... I hope they all choke on the $$$ us Knick Fans pay out to see their sorry asses sit on the end of a bench with their No Heart, No Passion never should have been here anyway loser asses (thanks zeke).....and I hope they get ghonaria too!!! (spelled very wrong)

What do you think the chances of all those things happening this year?Because its probably about he same amout of chance we have of -

1. Makeing the playoffs

and

2. Landing the #1 pick in the draft.

NOT GOING TO GET EITHER!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We have more of a chance of making the playoffs then we do landing the #1 pick, i doubt we'll be the worst team. 2 years ago Marbury almost brought us to the playoffs but he and a couple others got injured at the end of the season.

Last year Marburys problems/injury and the addition of zach randolph set us back. But who knows what to expect this year. Its hard to imagine that anyone would be dumb enough to keep z-bo and curry on this team but it seems like trade talks are dying down. With the current team as is i see us winning 25 to 35 games. The team is still poorly constructed, its not any one single players fault that we will be bad. We already know these players cant play together.

metrocard

Legend
Not the best thing said..... just the thing said with the most truth.

Persnally I'm hopeing that Mike D'antonie has Z-bo wacked (or Donnie Walsh trades him for expireing contracts and/or draft picks) I hope Steph is sent home to wait untill the trade deadline. Where we either get something usefull for him or buy him out (sorry to all the starbury guy's). I hope we sign D.Lee up to a long contract extention. I hope Nate matures into a Steve Nashian type of PG under Mike D'antonie. I hope Eddy gets gastric bypass, gets into shape and takes rebounding lessons from D.Lee. I hope Chandler continuies to improve his game so he can be our future SG. I hope Crawford takes better shots and dosen't keep his dribble for 18-20 seconds and then jack up a bad shot. I hope Q-Rich finds his 3pt shot again under his old coach, and is quicker on D this year. I hope Duhon is usefull (as Nate's back-up!). I hope "The Cock" is at least in the discussion for ROY. And as for all the rest of the loser's left on the roster.......... I hope they all choke on the $$$ us Knick Fans pay out to see their sorry asses sit on the end of a bench with their No Heart, No Passion never should have been here anyway loser asses (thanks zeke).....and I hope they get ghonaria too!!! (spelled very wrong)

What do you think the chances of all those things happening this year?Because its probably about he same amout of chance we have of -

1. Makeing the playoffs

and

2. Landing the #1 pick in the draft.

NOT GOING TO GET EITHER!

Another Steph rant?

Wow, you're super-creative.