Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article Suggest we win between 19-29 this season

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I'd say a Range of 32-38 Wins. I think just having D'Antoni/Walsh over Isiah is good for 10 more wins. And don't get me wrong cause we obviously are a bad team, but we have too much talent to win 23 games. If we can atleast be in the playoff race in March i'd be happy.
    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    The east is improving. The Celtics, Cavs, Pistons, Raptors, Washington, Orlando and Sixers are all legit teams. Also the Heat will be much better this year. I don't think a 37-45 record will get you into the EAstern conference playoffs anymore.

GetRealistic, one would think you also would be promoting the thought of the Knicks making the 2008-9 Playoffs the way you be harrasing my comments about the Knicks "do nothing offseason management" about the Isiah's Knicks.

I do congrad you on adding strategist coach Eddie Jordan Washington Wizards inwhich the Knicks last best G.M. Ernie Grunfeld re-signed Gilbert Arenas. The Wizards have one of the Strongest Bigmen Frontline in the NBA.
    With C-Etan Thomas & PG-Arenas in uniform this season look at the Wizards in the 5 to 7 spot in the Postseason games.

However you left out Charlotte, who won 32 games last season. And hired a rested hard nose discipline coach Larry Brown (who the Knicks should've signed as their President instead of Walsh).
    Larry Brown had President Jordan pick the fastest PG-Augustin out of the 2008 draft. Coach Brown will run a crazy fast 7 second uptempo system this season using a Guard rotation of Felton, Richardson, and Augustin inwhich the other guards & SF will follow suit or get media humiliated by Brown.
    There will be alot of alley-oop dunks for the resign $72 million C-Emeka Okafor who has million dollar bonus incentives in his contract if he makes the All-Star Team or have a double-double season. And lets not forget 20 points PF-Gerald Wallace inside/outside performance who could switch to the SF spot if Morrison, Dudley, and Carrol show a slack in their performance.
    Look for coach Larry Brown at the 8th spot this 2008-9 Post season games.

Dont over look coach Del Negro getting real tight with PF-Gooden to lead the young Bigmen, and combo-guard Larry Hughes to lead the Guards and SF-Deng & Nocioni to a successful season.
    Paxon is back on track again with the Bulls.

Superstar

Default Where is Metrocard

I have not seen Metrocard postings lately and I miss them. I hope he is OK and back soon.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    i hope im not the whatever his name is guy your speaking of, derek harper was the last true point gaurd the knicks had.

why would you just assume i was talking to you with that comment? your name doesnt resemble kyamani and if anything, you're right, it includes a well known Knick

stop hoping for attention

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

This is another wasted season as a the outcome of Isiah's blunders. We'll be back in 2009-2010.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is another wasted season as a the outcome of Isiah's blunders. We'll be back in 2009-2010.

Best thing said in the THREAD...

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Best thing said in the THREAD...

Not the best thing said..... just the thing said with the most truth.

Persnally I'm hopeing that Mike D'antonie has Z-bo wacked (or Donnie Walsh trades him for expireing contracts and/or draft picks) I hope Steph is sent home to wait untill the trade deadline. Where we either get something usefull for him or buy him out (sorry to all the starbury guy's). I hope we sign D.Lee up to a long contract extention. I hope Nate matures into a Steve Nashian type of PG under Mike D'antonie. I hope Eddy gets gastric bypass, gets into shape and takes rebounding lessons from D.Lee. I hope Chandler continuies to improve his game so he can be our future SG. I hope Crawford takes better shots and dosen't keep his dribble for 18-20 seconds and then jack up a bad shot. I hope Q-Rich finds his 3pt shot again under his old coach, and is quicker on D this year. I hope Duhon is usefull (as Nate's back-up!). I hope "The ****" is at least in the discussion for ROY. And as for all the rest of the loser's left on the roster.......... I hope they all choke on the $$$ us Knick Fans pay out to see their sorry asses sit on the end of a bench with their No Heart, No Passion never should have been here anyway loser asses (thanks zeke).....and I hope they get ghonaria too!!! (spelled very wrong)

What do you think the chances of all those things happening this year?Because its probably about he same amout of chance we have of -

1. Makeing the playoffs

and

2. Landing the #1 pick in the draft.

NOT GOING TO GET EITHER!

^^^^^^ sorry had to vent :P

We have more of a chance of making the playoffs then we do landing the #1 pick, i doubt we'll be the worst team. 2 years ago Marbury almost brought us to the playoffs but he and a couple others got injured at the end of the season.

Last year Marburys problems/injury and the addition of zach randolph set us back. But who knows what to expect this year. Its hard to imagine that anyone would be dumb enough to keep z-bo and curry on this team but it seems like trade talks are dying down. With the current team as is i see us winning 25 to 35 games. The team is still poorly constructed, its not any one single players fault that we will be bad. We already know these players cant play together.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Not the best thing said..... just the thing said with the most truth.

Persnally I'm hopeing that Mike D'antonie has Z-bo wacked (or Donnie Walsh trades him for expireing contracts and/or draft picks) I hope Steph is sent home to wait untill the trade deadline. Where we either get something usefull for him or buy him out (sorry to all the starbury guy's). I hope we sign D.Lee up to a long contract extention. I hope Nate matures into a Steve Nashian type of PG under Mike D'antonie. I hope Eddy gets gastric bypass, gets into shape and takes rebounding lessons from D.Lee. I hope Chandler continuies to improve his game so he can be our future SG. I hope Crawford takes better shots and dosen't keep his dribble for 18-20 seconds and then jack up a bad shot. I hope Q-Rich finds his 3pt shot again under his old coach, and is quicker on D this year. I hope Duhon is usefull (as Nate's back-up!). I hope "The ****" is at least in the discussion for ROY. And as for all the rest of the loser's left on the roster.......... I hope they all choke on the $$$ us Knick Fans pay out to see their sorry asses sit on the end of a bench with their No Heart, No Passion never should have been here anyway loser asses (thanks zeke).....and I hope they get ghonaria too!!! (spelled very wrong)

What do you think the chances of all those things happening this year?Because its probably about he same amout of chance we have of -

1. Makeing the playoffs

and

2. Landing the #1 pick in the draft.

NOT GOING TO GET EITHER!
    Another Steph rant?

Wow, you're super-creative.