Can you believe it - Training camp in 18 days!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Damn - this offseason wasn't as bad as most...
anyway I'm exciting to get this new 08/09 season on the way.

I'm not really too sure what to expect from our boys but I just want to watch bball again.
Hopefully D'Antoni's style will infuse some energy and excitement back into the garden.

Paul1355

All Star
Damn - this offseason wasn't as bad as most...
anyway I'm exciting to get this new 08/09 season on the way.

I'm not really too sure what to expect from our boys but I just want to watch bball again.
Hopefully D'Antoni's style will infuse some energy and excitement back into the garden.

trinn star aren't you the one making the stories on the knickonline.com homepage? Just wondering.

Starks

Starter
I was doin editorial work, I will have a season preview in a few weeks

I'm not expecting much out of this season.. After Thomas, we'll have a season long hangover before we can forget about his horror

Paul1355

All Star
Just want this site to look fresh with a new picture instead of Balkman lol. And maybe some stories would look good, recent ones. I know you guys said you'd start it up when the season begins.

Trin_Starr

Starter
13 days Trinn Starr, 13 days :)

I know my man - and we're counting on you for those suped up game threads again this season! :)

Here's my top things I wanna see this season:
1. The knicks are more exciting and competitive - win or lose
2. The rebirth of Starbury
3. Seeing Wilson Chandler break out
4. Seeing H20 and his silky smooth J

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^ Im probably gonna be more busy then i was last year but ill still make the best game threads my time allows me to make. If necessary ill hire an assistant.

And i hope we get to see H20 back, ill be disappointed if he doesnt make the team.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Of course there has to be excitement, new coach, new draft pick, Walsh, hopefully marbury stays and shines, new system.

Obviouuly don't expect much, but anything above this is a much needed bonus!!
Curious to see Chandler's progression and Gallo's versatility. Can" wait.