Can The Jets win The AFC East Now?

quiggle

Starter
funny how Jets rhymes with Mets and they also going to get Florida team bounce them from making playoffs final day season

quiggle

Starter
dont worry J-E-T-S fans even if they dont make playoffs at least you will still be entertain the entire offseason with Farve saying he will retire then change his mind again and then ultimately demand a trade back to the Packers

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he'll retire after the season hold his 7th retirement press conference choke up then around a couple of weeks before training camp its rumored he wants to come back because he misses the game then he does just in time for training camp....

Paul1355

All Star
can they get the east? no could they have? yes

Jets suck.. without Favre they would win 4 games

Favre is the reason why they atually think they can win games. He gives the, confidence and is the reason for a couple more wins this year.

I dont know why everyone is blasting Mangini, he has no emtion, he is a little gay, he made a few bad play calls but this team doubled their win total in one season. He gets credit for that with Favre. Bring them both back one more year and see what happens.

Jets fans!

You are only in the playoffs because your schedule was extremely easy and you started winnign when the Bills went on a huge cold streak and when the Patriots didnt have Tom Brady all year. With Tom Brady healthy the Jets finish third in their division and miss the playoffs by a long shot.

They need to rush Leon Washington more and stop airing it out with Favre, maybe thats why he has over 18 picks this year...and tell me how he is still going to the pro bowl?? Favre is average, he only brings along a strong arm and some offense spark. The Jets should draft a big time QB.

quiggle

Starter
yeah what the hell happen with cowboys yesterday

its a Steiner Sports jinx, like Yankees final season in old Stadium can't even make playoffs

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
hmm so how bout them falcons? matt ryan has made me forget all about ma ex- fav qb, wat was his name again? mike something? hmm i dont remember

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
loll i dont even wanna talk football right now loll

ma go out on a limb and say the Chargers take it....watch Eagles are gonna be dangerous

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok so what are the chance Matt Cassell sighns w/ us? I mean no way Farve come back to play with a new coach who will have us in rebuilding mode. And no way NE pays Cassell franchise player money to be a backup to Brady, so can we nab him?

Paul1355

All Star
Ok so what are the chance Matt Cassell sighns w/ us? I mean no way Farve come back to play with a new coach who will have us in rebuilding mode. And no way NE pays Cassell franchise player money to be a backup to Brady, so can we nab him?

Cassel is not a franchise player...he has the best players with him...if he went to the Jets LMAO he'd get owned