Hollinger: Walsh Showing Patience in Dismantling of Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiya, I think I remember people respecting you on this page. But the thing is this: we got your views on Walsh, just like we got that people have very different opinions on Marbury. There is no need to repeat your views one hundred times.

Personally, I believe that Walsh not doing very much actually is a good sign. New York as a media market tends to be a bit hectic when it comes to making moves (just think of the credit crunch). Friends of mine who are fans of other teams always made fun about Isiah making moves for the sake of making moves. That this has stopped actually is a good thing. There is plenty of time to move each and every player on the roster. But as I just said: your views are are obviously different, we all know. There is no need to shove it down our throats again and again.

My Bad! on doing that.

It's just that going to some games lastseason, I never believed that Zach Randolph was all that bad of a player in Portland untill I got a chance to witness it on my own Home Court. My word.....this guy could tear down some of best teams in the league rotations with the stuff he did lastseason.

Getting rid of Zach & Marbury in one offseason would have been the best rebuilding process any NBA team could have made this offseason.

If we don't trade Randolph at some point the 2010 plan is shot, right?

Paul1355

All Star
Mutombo was the defensive-man in the middle and would have had one or two Championship Rings alongside of Alonzo Mourning on the New Jersey Nets if PG-Jason Kidd was'nt an idiot with that max contract to force coach Byron Scott, Mutombo, and Mourning off the team.

Paul, I was asked several times in two other Knick Forums by members to come to this Forum and add a mixture of flavor to the topics on the board.
At times I enhance the rhetoric in this forum to keep it live during the offseason. I belong to over 11 Knick Forums to let the few members in here phaze me they remind me of my son and nephews who talk a good game by talking that talk, but when I'm on the phone placing a bet with My-Boy they refuse to put their money where their mouth is.
I'm an old retired man who left his Neon company to my Son & Nephew, inwhich my younger Daughter who's in college have inquired more bussiness
than both of them in the last two years.
My daughter and I cleaned up on the Super Bowl.
All my life I welcome rhetoric & disbelievers.

I'm wrong sometime too, but not about Donnie Walsh...

Well, a betting man doesn't always have good luck and make the right choice. I respect your commitment to change the attitude of the forum and spice things up. I just hope your analysis about Walsh is false, for the Knicks sake.

Kiyaman

Legend
Well, a betting man doesn't always have good luck and make the right choice. I respect your commitment to change the attitude of the forum and spice things up. I just hope your analysis about Walsh is false, for the Knicks sake.

Walsh could be just as bad as Danny Ainge, but with the right coach and 2 good trades out of 6, and your team is up their with the top 7 teams in the Conference.

Owner Dolan had to pick a name out of the Big Cowboy Hat quick to pull Layden out of foreign Utah after the interim G.M. selected Weiss in the draft. And you have to know the day Dolan hired Isiah Thomas was the same day he was released from the Looney Tune Farm.

Paul1355

All Star
Walsh could be just as bad as Danny Ainge, but with the right coach and 2 good trades out of 6, and your team is up their with the top 7 teams in the Conference.

Owner Dolan had to pick a name out of the Big Cowboy Hat quick to pull Layden out of foreign Utah after the interim G.M. selected Weiss in the draft. And you have to know the day Dolan hired Isiah Thomas was the same day he was released from the Looney Tune Farm.

Well i just hope that Walsh ends the "bone-head" era of management we have had all these years. Walsh has had some surprising picks and moves that everyone scolded at him for and then turned out being good, like Reggie Miller. So the biggest thing on his mind now is moving Zach possibly at the trade deadline. By then hopefully Zach's numbers will be up and if he hasn't gotten in trouble by then, we should get our best offer for him, proving Walsh's patience was the correct thing to do.

Kiyaman

Legend
Well i just hope that Walsh ends the "bone-head" era of management we have had all these years. Walsh has had some surprising picks and moves that everyone scolded at him for and then turned out being good, like Reggie Miller. So the biggest thing on his mind now is moving Zach possibly at the trade deadline. By then hopefully Zach's numbers will be up and if he hasn't gotten in trouble by then, we should get our best offer for him, proving Walsh's patience was the correct thing to do.

Zach Randolph numbers and stats always been high (20/10) but.... his team winning record has always been low.
Marbury had the same problem with his 20/8 stat.... makes a person think they put themselves first before the team.
The more you watch Jamal Crawford you will notice he has turned into Marbury without all of Marbury talent.

metrocard

Legend
This thread is proof not many people on this site can keep with Kiyaman's intelligence.

Kiya made a point.
Not a point you want to agree with, but
he made a point.

Respect that before you insult him, because majority of you are really horrible at making points and just go off on some emotional rant.

smh @ dudes attacking Kiyaman.