Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Riddance to bad Rubbish

Default Good Riddance to bad Rubbish

For once the debate is finally over. The Knicks have decided that its worth paying 21 million just to get rid of Steph. Looking back its actually a shame. He has and had all the talent in the world and will be remember as a Joke because of his bad attitude, personality, and selfishness.
    Once again before anyone gives me crap for hating on Steph. I repeat, THE KNICKS ARE WILLING TO PAY 21 MILLION JUST TO MAKE HIM LEAVE.
    That says it all.

and the marbury haters win. WE got our wish, he is gone, now we can focus around the next two years moving away from the loser wanna be leader mentality that he bought to our team, and push forward with a positive outlook. I loathed the day we got steph, and I will celebrate the day he is gone

I have been reading the posts on here for a long time. The team starbury or starbarians have dominated the one-sided arguement. Do you really think everthing is going to go away? Don't you think when Stephons doin it brooklyn style team starbury will have something to say? Unless he gets hurt or is a big disappointment the "starbury wars" will contineu.

Originally Posted by stevie
    For once the debate is finally over. The Knicks have decided that its worth paying 21 million just to get rid of Steph. Looking back its actually a shame. He has and had all the talent in the world and will be remember as a Joke because of his bad attitude, personality, and selfishness.
    Once again before anyone gives me crap for hating on Steph. I repeat, THE KNICKS ARE WILLING TO PAY 21 MILLION JUST TO MAKE HIM LEAVE.
    That says it all.
    Despite his problems both on and off the court, Marbury has been one of the NBA’s top point guards during his career. The two-time All-Star has averaged 19.7 points and 7.8 assists in 823 career games with the Knicks, Suns, Nets and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

We can now expect to finish in the bottom 5

I would normally agree with you pricey but a new report states that marbury will be reporting to training camp

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Despite his problems both on and off the court, Marbury has been one of the NBA’s top point guards during his career. The two-time All-Star has averaged 19.7 points and 7.8 assists in 823 career games with the Knicks, Suns, Nets and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

We can now expect to finish in the bottom 5
    I have said it time and time again his talent is undeniable. but because of his poor attitude and inability to mesh with any locker room he has been in he will be remembered as a waste of talent. The guy could have been all world and he blew it and has only himself to blame. forget nyc he blew it in minnesota, new jeresey and phoenix. I was so happy for him when he came here it was so exciting to see the "Coney Island Kid" return home. His own ego was always bigger than stats, teammates or wins.

Originally Posted by Starbury Soulja
    I would normally agree with you pricey but a new report states that marbury will be reporting to training camp
    im pumped he is reporting to training mate, it would be stupid to just buy him out and let him play somewhere else. He must be kept til his contract runs out unless someone offers a trade which wont happen.

The players who are talking sh1t to the media about him not being liked are the problems. Solve these issues face to face and get on with it. Its like they are little immature brats. You dont have to like who you play or work with, you just need to get the job done and work as a team.

There have been great teams with locker room problems. The knicks are not a great team but that is not Marburys fault. I cant wait to see him play next year. I have been reading on here for a long time but i felt like team starbury needed another soulja so now I'm stepping up to bat and ready to battle with those who dislike Marbury. He will shine, yes, he will finally shine in New York.

its like this, if marbury plays, and the team excels, I dont mean 50 wins, I mean excels for the talent that they have. Then I will write a full apology to MSG and METRO. Now saying that, The odds of me ever apologizing for the belief that I have in the fact that marbury is a cohesion destroyer, I pretty much I am never have to say sorry

what The Fukc Has Marbury Ever Done For Us??? Forget His Accomplishments Along Hsi Career, Can Some1 Tell Me What He Has Done For The Knicks......ill Wait

Originally Posted by Toons
    what The Fukc Has Marbury Ever Done For Us??? Forget His Accomplishments Along Hsi Career, Can Some1 Tell Me What He Has Done For The Knicks......ill Wait
    Toons is always grouchy. I got something for you son...

so is this happening the same week we send Z-low to Memphis?

or the same week we're trading up in the draft?

orrr the same year we're gonna get lebron?

people here seem to love to play fantasy owner/manager/coach...and now news writer

why dont we wait until official announcements come out instead of jumping the .45 time and time again only to get your panties punched up over nothing?

lol @ z-low and your sig

yeah msg...i c ya
    still aint answer my question tho
    ill wait

Originally Posted by Toons
    what has Curry, Crawford, Randolph, Richardson ever done for us?

if u are going to buy out Marbury then u may as well buy out Curry and Randolph as well. Just as much as problem