Crawford previews each Knick Player

Paul1355

All Star
why cant every one just realize marbury is on the decline. I dont get it, he has been injury prone for the last season and a half. His attitude is horrible, his weaknesses have been exploited based on the fact he cant run up and down for 40 minutes a game like he used to. He pushed himself extremely hard 2 seasons ago when the knicks lost Q rich Jamal and Lee down the stretch and that seemed like it took everything out of his knees. Marbury is done, he has become a role player making kobe bryant money, thats what no one seems to realize, from a business mans perspective ala donnie walsh, he is a college graduate still living at home and having his father pay for all of his bills. Yeah he used to be this young kid who had all the potential to pay out, but for god sakes its been half a decade now and he hasnt done a damn thing to prove he is a winner in new york. or any where. His career is dwindling, and the knicks are blossoming, it is time to move on. and any one who believes the knicks are terrible and have no talent have no idea how much a lack of chemistry and team unity , and off the court drama in the NBA effect a teams chance to win basketball games.

now I Agree the east is better, but I dont care if we win 35 games next year and watch the team come together, as long as its not with a man who doesnt deserve to don john starks number on the roster.

But you can still agree that he is the most talented and experienced player on this team. And the only guy that if he ever got hot, could carry a team.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
But you can still agree that he is the most talented and experienced player on this team. And the only guy that if he ever got hot, could carry a team.

he had some amazing moments like that shot in phx... but he was traded from every team for a reason he isnt that type of point guard and now that chris paul and deron williams are the new points of this generation he cant help but look on and try to keep up he old and done ....

Paul1355

All Star
he had some amazing moments like that shot in phx... but he was traded from every team for a reason he isnt that type of point guard and now that chris paul and deron williams are the new points of this generation he cant help but look on and try to keep up he old and done ....

old but not done, he's 31...still has atleast 5 years left of solid ball if he stays in quality shape and gets lucky with minimal injuries.

Still the most talented and experienced on this team.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I don't know. I think Crawford not mentioning Marbury was a pretty strong clue that he won't be back. If you are a big fan of his though, look at this way. He might wind up on a much better team. Then he'll be able to demonstrate to his critics that a lot of the stuff he was blamed for in the past had more to do with the poor talent around him than his playing etc...

If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M. With that being said, no one has or will pay attention to any of your posts. Apparently, 31 is now considered to be "old and done." How many championships did Michael Jordan win after he was 31? I am not trying to compare marbary to him, but he still has a solid 5 years in him. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege. I hope to see you not post here again, you air headed nimwit.

Toons

is the Bo$$
where dis u dig those primary school disses from?
you compare him to jordan, then say ur not gonna compare him to jordan
just because his opinion is different than urs dosent make him stupid
cut the man love

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M. With that being said, no one has or will pay attention to any of your posts. Apparently, 31 is now considered to be "old and done." How many championships did Michael Jordan win after he was 31? I am not trying to compare marbary to him, but he still has a solid 5 years in him. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege. I hope to see you not post here again, you air headed nimwit.

so u are comparing marbury to jordan very inductive they are totally on the same level of talent and leadership... the truth is marbury is on the decline and he won't be starting for another team when he's done with the knicks ... and for ur boneheaded comments I'm intitled to say what I want its a forum but u should seriously get deported back to whatever third world country u came from cause this forum doesn't need shitholes like u stinking up the place with foul thoughts... and thanks toons

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^

lol you got gold mac'd by pablo. Marbury is still capable of starting, hes still a top 15 point guard in this league. Were all entitled to our own opinions but some opinions are ignorant and stupid. Toons probably even knows that marbury at least still has the potential to be a top 15 pg, your just hating.

All pablo was tryin to say was that players can still have great years after they turn 31, and that michOLD jordan won championships. Stackhouse has been solid, gary payton, jason kidd....Id say 35 is old. I would agree that 31 is where the decline begins but GT took it to far saying hes old and done.

metrocard

Legend
My question to you MSG is, why isn't Marbury at these voluntary get togethers? Wouldn't you say this is a great time to build team chemistry? I mean Grunwald is even there and he has absolutely no shot at making the team. Makes not sense to me, you'd figure a guy who claims to have changed would make a point of being there.

Get off of Marbury's dick, son.

metrocard

Legend
I think you should say that to yourself Metro. Also your being far to emotional you just need to relax and come up with a complete thought.

You're always talking about him.
You should really shut the **** up and let it die already, especially since you don't have much shit to back up your gay haterrade mission on Steph.

You hate on Steph more than I support him.
Therefor you want his dick.

End of convo.

GetRealistic

Starter
Didn't know Marbury was your dad, and everything i say about him makes you take it personally. You still following your self imposed two month leave of absence from the site after he gets bought out?

metrocard

Legend
Didn't know Marbury was your dad, and everything i say about him makes you take it personally. You still following your self imposed two month leave of absence from the site after he gets bought out?

You said nothing in that post. You accepted your status as the most notorious Marbury dick rider in the site. You texted "Marbury" more in this site than a NBA play-by-play sheet text Jamal Crawford's missed shots in an 82 game season.