Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marbury to be at Camp!!!!!

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    We all know nothing good can come from him being on the roster but atleast if Donnie comes out and makes a statement that Stephs here the team can move on. The only thing i can really see as holding the buyout up is Steph saying he wants all 21 million. Maybe Donnies plan is to bring him into camp and sit him on the bench and make him miserable enough that they can negitiate a more resonable buyout. Whats 4 million dollars to Dolan? Instead of starting a new era Tuesday, the presence of Marbury will bring the circus atmosphere that has surrouned us for the last 4 years, Donnie might as well invite Isiah to camp.
    Are you sure about that?

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    My Top 5 Reasons For Being an Embarrassed Knick Fan:

1.) 23-59 record with one of the highest payrolls

2.) Isiah Thomas

3.) Jim Dolan

4.) Stephon Marbury

5.) Zach Randolph

I was hoping 4 of the 5 would have been corrected this year (nothing we can do about Jimmy D). But now it looks like only 1 (Isiah Thomas) has been removed. Many more embarrassing moments to come for Knick fans this year. Trust me.
    At least you dont have marbury 1st, like some other knicks fans. But to put marbury ahead of randolph, crawford, and curry....

After yesterday you really have no credibility. Your now on the level of a JPZ and Kiya. All this does is push back your two week leave because your upset about Marbury being let go.
    Last edited by GetRealistic; Sep 24, 2008 at 14:23.

you have absolutely no crediability anymore after yesterday. You lost all that when you played the role of a little girl who didn't get her way and cried and went home.

So come Friday or next week when he gets released you gonna pull the same thing?
    Thats what your hoping for, right?

The only reason why i was going to leave was to avoid having to read all the haterburys make fools of themselves. You and the rest of the haterburys have been dominated in the starbury wars. Getreal you never had credibility, you cant even spell the word.

I have an offer to make you...

Im offering to be your ghostwriter. I will make threads and posts for you, and lift you from the bottom. Since i joined you have been one of the worst posters on this site....Well im willing to make you one of the best. Private message me if your interested...i have more important things to take care of for now. Im going to make a "Will Knicks126 comeback?" thread....

There you go being yourself again. Isn't that much better then running away cause things didn't go your way.

Do you accept my offer?

Sure

If i ever need to post on the Miami Heat forum about how Stephon Marbury on his 21st chance will become a team leader you can surely ghost write for me.

I hate Stephon Marbury and i can admit that without a problem, but hes been here for four plus years i'd i've been a fan and a poster over that team, because i'm a Knicks fan not a fan of a single player. The second your favorite player is gone so are you. Which begs the question are you a Knicks fan or a Marbury fan?

KnicksonLIN.com

It's good to hear that Marbury is coming to training camp. Now, after he destroys Chris Duhon, he'll earn a spot in the starting lineup.

^^
    lol...marbury eats pieces of **** like chris duhon for breakfast. He'll have no problem keeping his starting job. lol @ chris duhon, he lost for thinkin he was going to have a starting job

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Thats what your hoping for, right?

The only reason why i was going to leave was to avoid having to read all the haterburys make fools of themselves. You and the rest of the haterburys have been dominated in the starbury wars. Getreal you never had credibility, you cant even spell the word.

I have an offer to make you...

Im offering to be your ghostwriter. I will make threads and posts for you, and lift you from the bottom. Since i joined you have been one of the worst posters on this site....Well im willing to make you one of the best. Private message me if your interested...i have more important things to take care of for now. Im going to make a "Will Knicks126 comeback?" thread....
    Word Getreal does suck as a poster. lmao He makes good points, once in a blue moon, but most of his posts are plain crazy or stupid. He hates Marbury, he likes Curry, and he always attacks other posters, as a weak attempt to gain popularity.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Word Getreal does suck as a poster. lmao He makes good points, once in a blue moon, but most of his posts are plain crazy or stupid. He hates Marbury, he likes Curry, and he always attacks other posters, as a weak attempt to gain popularity.
    lol ill give him this, hes better then datruth but datruth has really fallen off. You put in some good work this summer abcd. You have been an elite poster and your have already won the new poster of the year award. Metro, you, and I will continue to run this site. Team starbury will always be on top.

Veteran

Instead of starting a new era Tuesday, the presence of Marbury will bring the circus atmosphere that has surrouned us for the last 4 years, Donnie might as well invite Isiah to camp.
    What new Era? We still have these bums.

Curry
    Zach
    Crawford
    Richardson
    Jefferies
    Collins
    James

You musta meant the sports company New Era.

lol ill give him this, hes better then datruth but datruth has really fallen off. You put in some good work this summer abcd. You have been an elite poster and your have already won the new poster of the year award. Metro, you, and I will continue to run this site. Team starbury will always be on top.
    u mad cuz i ethered u in da other thread

Originally Posted by King Ewing
    What exactly is his thing? Seriously, I've been watching Marbury for the last 4 seasons and he has done nothing positive for this team.

Exactly
    Neither has any other friggin player apart from Lee and Nate. Marbury whether u like it or not is a Knick so why dont u support him!
    He is contracted and he is our best PG available. To buy him out is a waste, guaranteed if he suited up for Miami or whoever and they played the Knicks he would destroy us and u know it.
    He is gone at the end of the season, just let the man try and play some ball and earn some respect. People like u dont help his cause or the teams.

Easy on all the man crushes on ABCD and Metro. (We all know its a toss about between the 5'7 Kiya "Summer League" Man and the clever ten word responses of JPZ for poster of the year)Can you go a post without name dropping Metros name. Do you really need his approval that badly?

You still didn't answer my question that i wrote above.

Off topic but Paul is there anything about this team your not optimistic about. You post as if we've been a 50 win team the last five seasons. You think Marbury is in the best shape of his life and is going to have a breakout year. You think Randolph will have a monster year to up his trade value. You think Gallo is the greatest thing from Italy since pizza. You think Donnie Walsh and D'Antoni will win coach an executive of the year this season. Come on Paul be a Knicks fan post something negitive. Even if we were winning 50 games most of us would find something negitive to say.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I just want to deck the f*ck out of all the whiners on this site...always finding something to complain about.