• I feel bad for him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a new member who does not know NYknicks126

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Welcome to where are they now, where we find out what former members of knicksonline are up to these days. Im your host gold Mac and thank you for tuning in to the premiere of my new show.

Training camp starts real soon, preseason in less then a month, and the season starts late oct/early november. Will NYknicks126 ever return to knicksonline.com?

Most likely not. Since he suffered the worst loss in knicksonline history, through research i have found that hes joined another site. He joined the Pro sports daily Forums sometime in june, and now has 81 posts. Heres a thread that he made:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270835

My question is, why isn't Donnie Walsh making trades that will actually impact the team? The team will go nowhere with the current roster we have. selfish players, no leadership on the floor, and lazy no work ethics bums in practice, expect for the young guys.(DLee, Chandler, NAte,etc.) Now shouldn't we be scrapping this team to get expirings, and other valued pieces that would work in D'Antonis system, I can't see Duhon doing that... There needs to be something done, and not only the Darko, Jaric for Z swap, I think we need to go and trade more players as well. Q has to go. I think Marbury, and Rose should stay just because of the combined 30 million going off the books next offseason. Walsh is getting off to a slow start, the Patrick Ewing JR. trade made no sense unless its just a morale thing for Patrick Ewing SR.. Donnie needs to wake up and realize that the New York Knicks are going to be the same as last year, and Donnie isn't the right fit for the job in NY.

Not bad 126, i see that he thinks we should keep marbury :)

Catch me next time on "Where are they now"

GetRealistic

Starter
I'm pretty sure hes living the dream, listening to polish rap, making youtube videos of himself and posting them and not expecting people to make fun of him, and living under the belief he himself will be the first polish NBA superstar that eventually saves the Knicks.

Forget 2010 and Lebron, More like 2012 and the Polish Powerhouse.

portega1968

El Cacique
next up: Kiyaman

He dissapeared after I outed him in the "Mardy Collins under D'antoni" thread he created a couple of weeks ago.

He's maybe watching reruns of the summer league games hoping that D-Nichols, Balkman and Randolph MOrris are resigned by the Knicks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol @ getreals response

Nyknicks126 is a polish kid that used to post here. He was a member of this site for at least 2 years, hes 16 years old and roughly 5'5". Anyways, he started bitchin and made a couple of racist comments, which led to the biggest most embarrassing loss in knicksonline history. This kid got exposed real bad. The last time he was signed on was June 1st of this year, at 7:17pm ET. If you would like to know more about him, here you go

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1259

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
next up: Kiyaman

He dissapeared after I outed him in the "Mardy Collins under D'antoni" thread he created a couple of weeks ago.

He's maybe watching reruns of the summer league games hoping that D-Nichols, Balkman and Randolph MOrris are resigned by the Knicks.

Will kiyaman respond to this? lol @ kiyaman taping all the knicks summer league games and watching them everyday :lol:

portega1968

El Cacique
Will kiyaman respond to this? lol @ kiyaman taping all the knicks summer league games and watching them everyday :lol:

He won't be back... his cover was blown (see below). He's that DJ Kiya who lives in Italy. ((http://kiya.it)

He may come back with another nickname though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyaman

You guys dont even have a clue what Kiya means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by portega1968

Well, let's see.... We sure know Kiya doesn't mean "expert on the Knicks". It probably means Marty Collins' love child.

Just to stay on topic, MarDy Collins will not be a Knick by the end of this season, ok?

Kiya, you that gay DJ referenced below in point #3 (Kiya is a female name):

1. Kiya was a wife of Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. Little is known about her, and her actions and roles are poorly documented in the historical record in contrast to Akhenaten's first (and chief) royal wife, Nefertiti. The name Kiya itself is cause for much debate. It has been suggested that it is a "pet" form, rather than a full name, and as such could well be a contraction of a foreign name. In inscriptions, Kiya is given the titles of "The Favorite" and "The Greatly Beloved", but never of "Heiress" or "Great Royal Wife", which suggests that she was not of royal Egyptian blood.

2. Kiya - mother of King Tut

3. DJ John Kiya - Although raised in a small coastal city in Southern California, Kiya's experiences have taken him far beyond his childhood suggests. Having moved to Italy at age 19, his experience living in the cosmopolitan city of Milan and his travels around Europe and Asia opened his mind to different cultures, peoples, and of course, music from all over the world. "I always liked to dance, and I always loved music, but I never realized how much more there was to music until I saw people of all colors and backgrounds together as one in harmony," Kiya said referring to his first experience in Ibiza in the summer of 2001. (http://kiya.it)

4. Kiya Knives - Founded in the center of Tokyo in 1792, Kiya knives have been popular with professional and amateur chefs for many years. Kiya produces a wide variety of knives and other kitchen products.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this is a cool thread you should do more of them...juniormint hasn't been here since his argument with metrocard

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Do one forJunior Mint
he hasn't been on since July. MSG, Start this up again

damn, i dont remember reading some of these posts :confused: :weed:

sweet I got him....

Hes making a blog now

http://letstalkbball.blogspot.com/

Hes also on "sportstwo"
http://www.sportstwo.com/forums/member.php?u=20606

lol good work jpz

this is a cool thread you should do more of them...juniormint hasn't been here since his argument with metrocard

Next up is a member who still signs on, but has not posted in a while. He used to post a lot on here until metro repeatedly knocked him the fukk out.

Thats kologero's sig, he posts on sohh.com

MSG what exactly happened with Knicks126? like what he said etc.

nyknicks126 made some racist comments to metro and he got exposed real bad. Metro posted a couple of pics and videos of knicks126, including one video of him doing some polish rap. But the build up of it was hilarious. It started out with a small disagreement, and got worse and worse. Knicks126 was caught feelings and left the site for good, after once being considered one of the better posters on here. I thought he was an ok poster...but he deserved what he got for being racist.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn, i dont remember reading some of these posts :confused: :weed:

lol good work jpz

Next up is a member who still signs on, but has not posted in a while. He used to post a lot on here until metro repeatedly knocked him the fukk out.

Thats kologero's sig, he posts on sohh.com

nyknicks126 made some racist comments to metro and he got exposed real bad. Metro posted a couple of pics and videos of knicks126, including one video of him doing some polish rap. But the build up of it was hilarious. It started out with a small disagreement, and got worse and worse. Knicks126 was caught feelings and left the site for good, after once being considered one of the better posters on here. I thought he was an ok poster...but he deserved what he got for being racist.

LMAOOO:teeth::teeth: i woulda loved to have been here for that i knew i shoulda joined eariler loll....guess Metro kimbo sliced him lmao...speaking of metro he hasnt been on in a fresh minute.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4556&highlight=fantasy+draft+game&page=34

It all started when nyknicks126 drafted Mayo with the 3rd pick... metro got poed.... really, now that I look at it.. it was pretty irrational of metro.. all his fault..

you cant say stuff like that about a fellow starbarian. This move might get you kicked out....we'll see what metro says. He was just tryin to help that kid out, and knicks126 was the one who made a racist comment.

jpz17

Starter
oh, he made a racist comment? I don't see it

*edit* I see the real fight now... sorry I didn't see it.. those user names he made of you and metro was retarded

Last edited: