Thread: Words from our new coach

Default Words from our new coach

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Wow this is the second time I have heard praise about Jared Jefferies! Hey whoever it takes to make us a better team I am all for it!

I think i made a thread about this at the same exact time you did lol sorry.

Before i make this statement i just want to make sure everybody knows its simply and observation, not an attack.

How come Marbury wasn't one of the players mentioned in the interview? I guess its because hes on his way out, and since its the Knicks site and not a true journalist there not going to ask a question like that. This just will lead to further speculation. I would really love by next Monday for Walsh to come out and say barring an unforseen trade Stephon is here for the season, or say hes being bought out.

No more waiting game.

I was wondering the same thing. Im not gonna waste time thinking about it, training camp and pre season are right around the corner so we'll know soon enough but for now it looks like marbury will still be a knick next year.

Jared jeffries is a scrub, one of the worst basketball players i have ever seen.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Before i make this statement i just want to make sure everybody knows its simply and observation, not an attack.

How come Marbury wasn't one of the players mentioned in the interview? I guess its because hes on his way out, and since its the Knicks site and not a true journalist there not going to ask a question like that. This just will lead to further speculation. I would really love by next Monday for Walsh to come out and say barring an unforseen trade Stephon is here for the season, or say hes being bought out.

No more waiting game.
    I'm not gonna lie I was wondering the same thing too. Really this does need to come to an end soon because this is the type of off the court stories that served as a distraction to our team during the I.T. era!

What I truley think it is, I think Steph really is going to have to "tryout" so to speak for the team this year. No way he looks good in camp and Donnie sends him and 20 million dollars packing to go help a team in our conference win