Administrator
Staff member
i think i'll be online tomorrow :)

my prediction:
Wizards 91
Knicks 105

jayp

Benchwarmer
they shouldnt have any trouble 'cause stack is out for the season and the wizards are having a bad year (yet again)

allan20

Benchwarmer
can't make any errors now.
cleveland, miami and the sixers all won their last game, and if we lose 2 consecutive games, we might be saying bye bye to the playoffs

jayp

Benchwarmer
our division is crazy man! 6 teams fighting for the last 3 spots in the playoffs... can't be too careless now, we have to make a push to create distance and possibly catch up with MIL and NO (hopefully) GO KNICKS!!!

ya i aint gettin my hopes up but cammon stacks out,Hughes is out and we are almost stronger than ever with H2O,Steph,TT,Nazr,Kurt and Penny all healthy so im just hopin this one comes easy.......

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hmm, i don't see us moving on top the hornets, i just checked the schedule, NO also has an easy month
bucks' is medium, they have a number of 5 games away including at lakers, kings and warriors

e_D

Benchwarmer
thats so terrible. this game isnt televised nationally or locally. what gives?!
can someone post a link to the courtside live flash thing from off NBA.com? my computer is all messy and for some reason wont display NBA.com properly.. thanks.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
any1 with a league pass? i need the password :)

52-46 at the halftime

i see arenas and dixon giving us some truble...
houston 17
marbs 12 points

hornets are in a comeback and might win the game :pray:
72-78 with almost 3 minutes left

Half-Time now n we still lead 52-46.Houstons kinda hot and steph aint far behindbut i think Gilberts gonna have a big night and Sweetney aint playin too bad!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, almost forgot about sweetney and kt each with 6 rebounds :fire:

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
yeah, the raptors won alright, but i'm putting my hopes in spree&co. i hope they trash boston

btw, it's sunday 7 not 6 :!:

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
end of third
let's not sit to confortable even if we lead with 13 points

75-62

mohammed looks awesome with 11 points and 7 rebounds

houston - 21 points