Houston > DerMarr
Mohammed > Hardaway

And, Game over:

Knicks 99
Wizards 86

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what a great win, i'm so glad for sweetney :) he's gonna have a bright future here for sure
well, this is it, i'm going to take a nap now and enjoy it, it's damn late here (23:27)
:cucu:

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I got to say guys, this was a very nice win! I am impressed with the performances of Michael Sweetney and Tim Thomas, but the real story here was Marbury :jawsdown: Good job Knicks!!!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Great win for the Knicks. Sweetney is awesome!!! KT better start getting it together or Sweets might steal his starting job next season.

e_D

Benchwarmer
man, I'm upset i missed it, but from what I heard we did our thing. if we can keep this level of play against higher calibur teams, we're going to be tough to stop. but for now, its good we can hold onto our playoff spot with the easy coming schedule.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I missed this game too, but from what I read, the Knicks played well. I'm glad that they turned things around from that six game losing streak. Sweets, Nazr, and TThomas are playing so well. Houston seems to be getting his shot back and Marbury, what else can you say about Marbury.
I really think the Knicks will surprise alot of people during the playoffs, like knocking off the Pacers or Nets.

e_D

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
I really think the Knicks will surprise alot of people during the playoffs, like knocking off the Pacers or Nets.

hell yea. the knicks usually been playoff underdogs who fight their best with their backs to the wall. steph's a proven playoff force by himself [steph vs. the Spurs] with the team we got we'll be making some noise, by playoff time they'll be fully gelled. we about to revive some old rivalries!!

jayp

Benchwarmer
we definitely have enough talent to match other teams, the only obstacle is getting our guys to be consistent.. once we have that, we can match any team (in the east at least)