Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Walsh, D'Antoni: Marbury's In Great Shape

  1. #1
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Walsh, D'Antoni: Marbury's In Great Shape

    Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni confirmed on Friday that Stephon Marbury is in great shape, the New York Daily News is reporting.

    While Marbury is definitely available for trade, the likelihood of a buyout somewhat took a hit with Walsh proclaiming that buyouts are bad management.

    "I can only tell you this," Walsh said. "I was doing this in Indiana for a long time and I can't ever remember buying out a contract. I did it through trades. (Buying players out) just isn't good management."
    The reincarnation of Starbury begins...


    Last edited by metrocard; Sep 28, 2008 at 01:01.

  2. #2
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I'm glad for Marbury....he needs to prove something to the fans here. This is a good start. I respect guys with good work ethic like him, David Lee, Q Rich, etc.

  3. #3
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    all that walsh is stating, does not omit the statement by marbury about not wanting to come off of the bench for this team. If things dont fit, and he is not treated the way he wants, it will cause tension. Those videos, these posts, they all remark on his skill level, he has that we all know it, but the question remains.

    "can he lead"

  4. #4
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    **** outta here haterburys

    Metro your the man for finding the highlights from that hawks game, i remember that. I cant wait to watch him dominate this year and solidify himself as a top 5 point guard. That 2nd video was real nice too, with that pass to Balkman. B-b-but i thought he was selfish? **** outta here you hating maggots, Have this


  5. #5
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    **** outta here haterburys

    Metro your the man for finding the highlights from that hawks game, i remember that. I cant wait to watch him dominate this year and solidify himself as a top 5 point guard. That 2nd video was real nice too, with that pass to Balkman. B-b-but i thought he was selfish? **** outta here you hating maggots, Have this

    Dude that phrase I bolded from you, was homo. If you want I can arrange your marriage with him cuz it's legal now in some Eastern states. Now's your chance.

  6. #6
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Dude that phrase I bolded from you, was homo. If you want I can arrange your marriage with him cuz it's legal now in some Eastern states. Now's your chance.
    lol @ you catching feelings over that, out of no where you call me out. This is more about metro then me...he has embarrassed and humiliated you in other threads. I was going to get involved but your arguments were so weak, all i could do was laugh at metros better arguments and better insults. Now go, run along and play with the other kids you little maggot, **** outta here

  7. #7
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    He is gangster!!
    I am out on vaca in Europe and have been reading all the non-sense with Marbs. Let him play for Christ sake!!

  8. #8
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Watching those videos...The boy is nice. But man does he bring as he would say "diversity" to the group. (In the interview he was suppose to say division).

    But wanting Steph to stay is like voting for McCain.

    I'm BLUMATIC and I approve this message.

  9. #9
    Newbie Patrick Ewing 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Good he is in shape, now can he play an 82 game season? Can he be as physical and get to the basket? Can he be a 20 and 8 guy that gets this team to the playoffs and hits the big shot? Even more, who is going to step up and play well around him? Lots of question marks, and Marbury is getting old. WE shall see though.

  10. #10
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    lol @ you catching feelings over that, out of no where you call me out. This is more about metro then me...he has embarrassed and humiliated you in other threads. I was going to get involved but your arguments were so weak, all i could do was laugh at metros better arguments and better insults. Now go, run along and play with the other kids you little maggot, **** outta here
    Hey Boss, why are talking so tough? I didn't call you out. Just thought something you said was homo, don't change the subject. Thought it was funny and I'm glad I made you laugh when I "caught feelings". It was a pretty funny comment by u. And you two agree with 99.9% of everything so why not marry?

    Making a joke kid....now I know why you two are so much alike. Example: can't take a joke......another example:uses the same insults on everybody on this site. "Little maggot, **** outta here." Get a new insult.

  11. #11
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Paul i know your fairly new. But if you disagree with metro, MSG always comes to his defense no matter what.

  12. #12
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Paul i know your fairly new. But if you disagree with metro, MSG always comes to his defense no matter what.
    Yea, MSG hasn't really gone after me when I argue Metro. But I had to comment on that phrase he said. It was too funny.

  13. #13
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    GetReal, stop hating on MSG.

Similar Threads

  1. D'antoni Accepts Offer to Coach Knicks
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Jan 26, 2012, 17:27
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: May 17, 2011, 11:40
  3. D'antoni in Love with the Big ****
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 11:23
  4. Great Donnie Walsh interveiw!
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 15, 2008, 20:39
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 14, 2008, 20:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •