Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steph says he will play backup for Boston, but not for the Knicks!

Originally Posted by New New York
    Marbaury says the right thing most of the time!? Negative Rep point for talking out of your rear!

Do I need to point out the difference between Kobe and Steph? That example is garbage! Not to mention Laker fans were indeed pissed off w/ Kobe when he was demanding to be traded and was talking bad about teamates and management you dumb ass! He actually got booed opening night last year! Another Negative Rep Point for using false examples to support a weak claim!

Now about him coming off the bench and you asked who ever said he would come off the bench....The question was asked to Steph would he accept coming of the bench for The Knicks, he said no he's not coming off the bench in NY. Read the article it's there as clear as day. I never stated that he should come off the bench you need to learn how to reply to what was actually said instead of you think you can argue!

I don't even understand what point you were trying to make in my saying how Oak was my favorite Knick. My opinions are my opinion and they are not in any way to establish an image! Oak was my favorite Knick nothing more to say about that.

Look I have proved to you before that you don't know the game, and that you lie just to make yourself look knowledgable(see your Eddy Curry prediction statement). To your credit it has worked for you, people actually think you know what you're talking about, so keep up the good work! But peddle your B.S. to them because the smart Knick fans on this site see through you!
    OWNED

And Metro goes down..his mouthpiece is on the floor and bloody. New York New York stands over him and launches a ball of spit to his forehead. Metro takes it hard and the ref calls the fight.

The fans start chanting for Metro to go home. And he does...in a stretcher. As he leaves the arena, the fans throw everything they could find at him in disgust. Metro gives a thumbs up, and a beer can hits his thumb breaking it as he leaves in even more pain.

The End.

Marbaury says the right thing most of the time!? Negative Rep point for talking out of your rear!

Do I need to point out the difference between Kobe and Steph? That example is garbage! Not to mention Laker fans were indeed pissed off w/ Kobe when he was demanding to be traded and was talking bad about teamates and management you dumb ass! He actually got booed opening night last year! Another Negative Rep Point for using false examples to support a weak claim!

Now about him coming off the bench and you asked who ever said he would come off the bench....The question was asked to Steph would he accept coming of the bench for The Knicks, he said no he's not coming off the bench in NY. Read the article it's there as clear as day. I never stated that he should come off the bench you need to learn how to reply to what was actually said instead of you think you can argue!

I don't even understand what point you were trying to make in my saying how Oak was my favorite Knick. My opinions are my opinion and they are not in any way to establish an image! Oak was my favorite Knick nothing more to say about that.

Look I have proved to you before that you don't know the game, and that you lie just to make yourself look knowledgable(see your Eddy Curry prediction statement). To your credit it has worked for you, people actually think you know what you're talking about, so keep up the good work! But peddle your B.S. to them because the smart Knick fans on this site see through you!
    The past 2 or 3 years marbury has been saying the right things. Ever since larry brown left marbury has done the right things. And dont take the video of him talking about zach randolph out of context, he was just trying to hype up the fans. He was excited but obviously things didnt work out last year, its good to see someone with an optimistic attitude like marbury. I just read in the ny post that eddy curry is out of shape, over 300 pounds. Marburys come into the last couple of seasons with the right attitude, its isiah thats ****ed things up and for anyone who doesnt understand this simple fact I have a question for you: Did Isiah give you bubble gum and something else?

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The past 2 or 3 years marbury has been saying the right things. Ever since larry brown left marbury has done the right things. And dont take the video of him talking about zach randolph out of context, he was just trying to hype up the fans. He was excited but obviously things didnt work out last year, its good to see someone with an optimistic attitude like marbury. I just read in the ny post that eddy curry is out of shape, over 300 pounds. Marburys come into the last couple of seasons with the right attitude, its isiah thats ****ed things up and for anyone who doesnt understand this simple fact I have a question for you: Did Isiah give you bubble gum and something else?

HAHAHAHAHA

I will laugh....laugh some more.....and finish with another laugh.

Marbury is different this year....not the past few years! He is talking good this year.

Blackmailing a coach....o yea that was great. Even if Isiah is the devil himself, you don't cause that much drama...people knew this would ruin any type of team chemistry.

Marbury added fuel to the fire last year because he wanted to be on the pedestal. Now he understands it's not worth it being an egotistic basketball player. He still has some of his old attitude. For example, he wants ALL of his 21 million...he didnt deserve it but thats the old Stephon. When it comes to the topic of the apporach this season...he is different and very optimistic. He said that if he is not wanted, then move him, because it's a business.

check my track record, I have been saying this about marbury all along, He is a punk, and a fool. He is not a smart man, He is street wise, but that does not work on the market for new york. A city once built around the knicks, we were new yorks team. ANd now we have this brat 31 year old brat btw, running off at the mouth when the persons who are now in control have the best regards for wanting to bring a positive image back onto the knicks. This is the last thing we need, for all of the sports shows across the nation to write one more negative article about the knicks, and the dim witted mental midget in which we call our starting point GUARD. ITs a glitch in the mans brain, He has that punk I gotta stand on my own two feet even it means stepping on toes, that he learned in coney island, where its either be selfish and take until you make it out, or let it swallow you, steph buddy your out of coney island you start for the knicks, be quiet and play basketball. Come into training camp and if nate robinson isnt running you ragged, and david lee isnt dunking over you, or your playing defense to earn your spot, running the offensive sets mike D puts forth, and not play for yourself, we might get some where, but until then you will always be the self proclaimed individual amongst a group of others, im sure you still have those shoes during your nets playing days packed away in your closet. You will always be what could have been man. and its sad. talent - character= steph.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Oh no, Newbie gave me a negative rep point...ouch; my internet feelings are in pain...someone help me.

Fool.

Your face is garbage.

Laker fans were loyal to Kobe, you really need to catch up with the NBA and not be so focused on Marbury's left nut.

Laker fans picked Kobe over Shaq.
    Laker fans picked Kobe over the GM/Organization when Kobe was demanding the organization to trade for some new players, calling out the players on his team.
    Post a video link to Kobe getting booed at the Staples center; you're proclaiming yourself once again as the biggest moron on the site for thinking the Laker God would get booed by his followers.

You just type a lot, but you're not hitting the points. Now hold that.

You sound like some herb ass loser from Vermont when you text your rant and b*tching.
    I called you out on bitching about Marbury not agreeing to be bench, and you can't reply back with nothing? Typical move. You have no ammo here, just swinging like a b*tch against a smooth boxer like myself.

Marbury is the 20 million dollar man, the best guard on this team and most skilled and talented player on this roster.

Accept this:
    There is NOTHING wrong with Marbury demanding the starting job on the team.

You want that type of confidence, swagger, and demand from the best player on your team.

You want Marbury to act like you? Just talk a lot of garbage all day like some dork with no confidence trying to prove a point all the time when no one reads his caca?

Let Starbury be Starbury, we know what Marbury is capable of in playing an open system. Marbury played a lot of years with D'Antoni; so theres no question he will be productive in the system.

Now, if you could of be a little more SMART and make a point saying Marbury should walk the talk before anything, then I would agree.

But no, you're stupid. You can't do that. You can't argue from both sides. I'm seeing this whole situation clearly while you see it from the Haterbury mirror...you're just straight up over dramatic over simplistic events.

You thought Oakley had a cute ass too? You like how he did his hair also; wanted to play with it? You weren't punching anything, so you came out of left field showing gay love to Oakley. MAD RANDOM...you're awkward and a weirdo.

As for me and you, 98% of my predictions came true.
    Not a single poster here remember one of your post compared to my most memorable post; I have fans and people who enjoy reading my post when I actually decide to sit down and input my thought in a respectful way.

I don't got respect for dramatic-*******s like you.

I blew this site up, ever since boring ass posters like you, Kol, Paul, Pancakes, and etc came here...****s been type dead; boring the more interesting posters away from minor/repeated debates.

Paul, I'll knock your punk Italian ass out; just like how Cotto did to Paulie Mag. Go eat a c*ck and stop wasting time posting. Everyone thinks your post are boring. JPZ made you his bitch.

DontForgetDerekHarper, you sounding like a racist NYPD pig in that post...punk, fool, not smart, street? You're disgusting.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Accept this:
    Except that no player should demand a starting job on any team. You simply have to earn it. If he does that that's fine with me, but until nothing has happened. Except running in the mountains and giving delusional interviews is taken into account.

12th man

Originally Posted by pat
    Except that no player should demand a starting job on any team. You simply have to earn it. If he does that that's fine with me, but until nothing has happened. Except running in the mountains and giving delusional interviews is taken into account.
    I already texted this.

Thanks for the waste of text.

MEtro what the hell are you talking about, im a spanish and black social work student in the city of new york, and your calling me racist. I am stating facts about how marbury presents himself in a non professional manner, and has through out his whole career. Its not a race issue idiot, its a person issue, jason williams who is white..was and in some ways still is a punk and a street kid, who has an attitude, and a selfish personality, riley was able to harness that and turn him into a championship point guard, marbury has not found that yet, he is still a kid in so many ways, a punk kid. Dont deal the race card out to some one who fights for equality, you dont know me.

Oh no, Newbie gave me a negative rep point...ouch; my internet feelings are in pain...someone help me.

Fool.

Your face is garbage.

Laker fans were loyal to Kobe, you really need to catch up with the NBA and not be so focused on Marbury's left nut.

Laker fans picked Kobe over the GM/Organization when Kobe was demanding the organization to trade for some new players, calling out the players on his team.
    Post a video link to Kobe getting booed at the Staples center; you're proclaiming yourself once again as the biggest moron on the site for thinking the Laker God would get booed by his followers.

You sound like some herb ass loser from Vermont when you text your rant and b*tching.
    I called you out on bitching about Marbury not agreeing to be bench, and you can't reply back with nothing? Typical move. You have no ammo here, just swinging like a b*tch against a smooth boxer like myself.

Marbury is the 20 million dollar man, the best guard on this team and most skilled and talented player on this roster.

Accept this:

You want that type of confidence, swagger, and demand from the best player on your team.

You want Marbury to act like you? Just talk a lot of garbage all day like some dork with no confidence trying to prove a point all the time when no one reads his caca?

Let Starbury be Starbury, we know what Marbury is capable of in playing an open system. Marbury played a lot of years with D'Antoni; so theres no question he will be productive in the system.

Now, if you could of be a little more SMART and make a point saying Marbury should walk the talk before anything, then I would agree.

But no, you're stupid. You can't do that. You can't argue from both sides. I'm seeing this whole situation clearly while you see it from the Haterbury mirror...you're just straight up over dramatic over simplistic events.

You thought Oakley had a cute ass too? You like how he did his hair also; wanted to play with it? You weren't punching anything, so you came out of left field showing gay love to Oakley. MAD RANDOM...you're awkward and a weirdo.

Not a single poster here remember one of your post compared to my most memorable post; I have fans and people who enjoy reading my post when I actually decide to sit down and input my thought in a respectful way.

I blew this site up, ever since boring ass posters like you, Kol, Paul, Pancakes, and etc came here...****s been type dead; boring the more interesting posters away from minor/repeated debates.

Paul, I'll knock your punk Italian ass out; just like how Cotto did to Paulie Mag. Go eat a c*ck and stop wasting time posting. Everyone thinks your post are boring. JPZ made you his bitch.

DontForgetDerekHarper, you sounding like a racist NYPD pig in that post...punk, fool, not smart, street? You're disgusting.
    I think my story got to you lol. Don't take shyt seriously Metro...im just messing with you. New York New york did woop u on that argument though.
    And when did JPZ make me his bitch? i think NEVER...stop hallucinating. And take a joke kid.

BTW, i dont care what u did before i came here. Example of why your wrong.... when I first joined,I started a religious debate on this site that went for 30 pages, so don't say that people ignore my post and threads, you say the same shyt to everybody on this site. Stop trying to sound boss on this site thinking you the King of posting....makes you look like a chump. New York New York exposed you on many levels with one being that you front your knowledge of the game of basketball. I dont know if it's true, but for me to argue with someone on Renaldo Balkman for days and days, tells me that it could be true. I have messed up on my stats,etc on this site and was exposed by u and others...i can admit my mistakes...u sound like u front to try to stay on a "high" level on this site. You've been here longer, so i respect what you say, but expect me to get at you on issues I feel are wrong. And don't cry about it or attack people for thinking different than you. Explain why you think your right...and end it.

Some advice: Saying insults countless times makes you look weaker. If your playing around it's funny, and you know when I joined I saw your attacks as comical. But after a while it became repetitive and towards anyone against you. It got ridiculous. So chill out, take a breather...and don't take stuff so seriously.

PEACE.

Fool.

Your face is garbage.

Accept this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Well there is the proof Kobe did get booed by Laker fans!

You bore me I'm playing Chess with a Connect Four Player! Seriously basketball is just not your sport, go blog about Table Tennis or Cricket!

I tried to thumb through your response for anything worth responding to and again there was nothing. Everyone of your arguments consists of three predictable elements, 1.Your status on this site (really who cares!) 2. Tough Talk and Homo Sexual insults 3.Half witted Basketball talk.

Save your hype for your "fans" (LMAO) I'm done with you!

12th man

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    MEtro what the hell are you talking about, im a spanish and black social work student in the city of new york, and your calling me racist. I am stating facts about how marbury presents himself in a non professional manner, and has through out his whole career. Its not a race issue idiot, its a person issue, jason williams who is white..was and in some ways still is a punk and a street kid, who has an attitude, and a selfish personality, riley was able to harness that and turn him into a championship point guard, marbury has not found that yet, he is still a kid in so many ways, a punk kid. Dont deal the race card out to some one who fights for equality, you dont know me.
    You're no body to judge Marbury, you don't even sound educated.

What the **** is Spanish? Spanish is white to me, Spain has a lot of racist people...an educated person would of said something more clear than "Spanish". Spanish is an ignorant term...you need to fall back before you judge Marbury because you presented yourself as classless on here.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I think my story got to you lol. Don't take shyt seriously Metro...im just messing with you. New York New york did woop u on that argument though.
    And when did JPZ make me his bitch? i think NEVER...stop hallucinating. And take a joke kid.

BTW, i dont care what u did before i came here. Example of why your wrong.... when I first joined,I started a religious debate on this site that went for 30 pages, so don't say that people ignore my post and threads, you say the same shyt to everybody on this site. Stop trying to sound boss on this site thinking you the King of posting....makes you look like a chump. New York New York exposed you on many levels with one being that you front your knowledge of the game of basketball. I dont know if it's true, but for me to argue with someone on Renaldo Balkman for days and days, tells me that it could be true. I have messed up on my stats,etc on this site and was exposed by u and others...i can admit my mistakes...u sound like u front to try to stay on a "high" level on this site. You've been here longer, so i respect what you say, but expect me to get at you on issues I feel are wrong. And don't cry about it or attack people for thinking different than you. Explain why you think your right...and end it.

Some advice: Saying insults countless times makes you look weaker. If your playing around it's funny, and you know when I joined I saw your attacks as comical. But after a while it became repetitive and towards anyone against you. It got ridiculous. So chill out, take a breather...and don't take stuff so seriously.

PEACE.
    You said it yourself my insults were comical, now you're the JOKE...it doesn't feel good now, right?

You have no life, you spent more time than anyone here the last 4 months...and still hasn't made an impact, you whacker than Malik Rose.

My insults obviously burn you; you mad defensive.

You mad boring to read, no wonder why no one reads your post.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Well there is the proof Kobe did get booed by Laker fans!

You bore me I'm playing Chess with a Connect Four Player! Seriously basketball is just not your sport, go blog about Table Tennis or Cricket!

I tried to thumb through your response for anything worth responding to and again there was nothing. Everyone of your arguments consists of three predictable elements, 1.Your status on this site (really who cares!) 2. Tough Talk and Homo Sexual insults 3.Half witted Basketball talk.

Save your hype for your "fans" (LMAO) I'm done with you!
    Newbie owned himself with that link.

By the end of the third quarter, Bryant's name was being chanted every time he reached the free-throw line and after every shot he made. They stood and gave him a standing ovation as he single-handedly brought the Lakers from behind and nearly beat Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady and the Rockets. Lakers fans understand that they need Bryant to win, even if he doesn't want to be in Los Angeles anymore, and they're content cheering for him as long as he's wearing the purple and gold.

Quoted from the link.

You lost.

Go type more useless boring essays about how you feel...you're another poster with no life.

Yawn.

Metro, I still see your insults as funny but you get carried away. And you definitely can't take a joke. You insult people and joke around(in a serious way), and then you go loco whenever someone mentions your name in an insult. You got that little big man syndrome.

Smoke an L and relax brother

Thumbs up

Wow this is the best stuff I've read here in months. Steph is an idiot no matter what type of Basketball player he is (stats don't always equil wins...ie. Z-Bo and Steph). Metro "you've been owned" whatever stupid **** that might mean, take it like a man. I'm glad to see we have some adults posting here and I hope they stay regardless of the non-sence name calling, cyber-bullying (Hahaha) ,gay bashing crap some people think is nessasary when they are proven wrong or someone dosen't agree with their point of view.

Metro - are you a Knicks fan or a Marbury Relitive or close friend? Cause if youv'e been watching Knicks basketball and Steph the past few years there's no way you can be both. Dude is a Canser to everyteam he goes to..... let me guess it must have been the teams fault for not playing or paying him the right way? Notice to all Starbury lover's- The guy has been on the tradeing block for the past few seasons.... if he's such a great player and team asset how come no-body want him? (don't give me that Big Contract BS either cause he definitly thinks he's worth it )

Stephon Marbury = Loser.

Yeah metro now go on your name calling, no body gives a **** about what you write and your so boring rant. I'm ready for it I just don't give a **** and won't bother to read your ignorant insults because they don't prove anything besides what a child would do if proven wrong or not agreed with.

PS the reason Laker Fans Love Kobe is because he has heart and desire to win. The only thing Steph has the desire for is making himself look like an ass and $$$.

metro, you gotta chill out man. again you dont know any one on here personally, so stop getting personal its ridiculous. Its funny how when no one agrees with your basketball opinions, you immediately resort to insults. Thats a sure sign of an uneducated person. And ivy league graduate students are not educated lol, where ya been man. Settle down, grab a beer, do what you gotta do, but chill out.

You're no body to judge Marbury, you don't even sound educated.

What the **** is Spanish? Spanish is white to me, Spain has a lot of racist people...an educated person would of said something more clear than "Spanish". Spanish is an ignorant term...you need to fall back before you judge Marbury because you presented yourself as classless on here.

You said it yourself my insults were comical, now you're the JOKE...it doesn't feel good now, right?

You have no life, you spent more time than anyone here the last 4 months...and still hasn't made an impact, you whacker than Malik Rose.

My insults obviously burn you; you mad defensive.

You mad boring to read, no wonder why no one reads your post.

Newbie owned himself with that link.

By the end of the third quarter, Bryant's name was being chanted every time he reached the free-throw line and after every shot he made. They stood and gave him a standing ovation as he single-handedly brought the Lakers from behind and nearly beat Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady and the Rockets. Lakers fans understand that they need Bryant to win, even if he doesn't want to be in Los Angeles anymore, and they're content cheering for him as long as he's wearing the purple and gold.

Quoted from the link.

You lost.

Go type more useless boring essays about how you feel...you're another poster with no life.

Yawn.

LOL You make it too easy! Your point was that Knick fans are treating Marbaury unfairly in their criticsism of him. You said that Laker fans would never boo Kobe even though he has "****ted on them countless times". I told you that you were a dumbass because Laker fans did indeed boo him, you asked for proof, I gave you proof.

So here is the argument simply put

My point: No fan will tolerate disrespect of their team from any player

Your point: No fan would boo a star player for lashing out against a their team. You used Kobe as your prime example

I gave you a perfect example of when Kobe was booed for "****ting on his team".The fact they cheered for him is irrelevant to the point, we all know they were shouting MVP for him come season's end. The point was you claimed they NEVER BOOED HIM, I proved you dead wrong on it! Thus destroying your whole argument! Now you're trying to hide behind the fact that they eventually cheered for him. What the hell does that have to do with anything

You're getting desperate and your best bet is to stop arguing now because the facts are just not on your side!

But hey the Migel Cotto knock out punch still looks cool even if your subject matter sucks! Just thought I'd leave you with a little positive reinforcement

Check Mate! or in your case Four Reds in a Row!
    Last edited by New New York; Sep 28, 2008 at 11:24.