Walsh, D'Antoni: Marbury's In Great Shape

metrocard

Legend
Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni confirmed on Friday that Stephon Marbury is in great shape, the New York Daily News is reporting.

While Marbury is definitely available for trade, the likelihood of a buyout somewhat took a hit with Walsh proclaiming that buyouts are bad management.

"I can only tell you this," Walsh said. "I was doing this in Indiana for a long time and I can't ever remember buying out a contract. I did it through trades. (Buying players out) just isn't good management."

The reincarnation of Starbury begins...

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
I'm glad for Marbury....he needs to prove something to the fans here. This is a good start. I respect guys with good work ethic like him, David Lee, Q Rich, etc.

all that walsh is stating, does not omit the statement by marbury about not wanting to come off of the bench for this team. If things dont fit, and he is not treated the way he wants, it will cause tension. Those videos, these posts, they all remark on his skill level, he has that we all know it, but the question remains.

"can he lead"

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
fukk outta here haterburys

Metro your the man for finding the highlights from that hawks game, i remember that. I cant wait to watch him dominate this year and solidify himself as a top 5 point guard. That 2nd video was real nice too, with that pass to Balkman. B-b-but i thought he was selfish? Fukk outta here you hating maggots, Have this

920982.183110.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
fukk outta here haterburys

Metro your the man for finding the highlights from that hawks game, i remember that. I cant wait to watch him dominate this year and solidify himself as a top 5 point guard. That 2nd video was real nice too, with that pass to Balkman. B-b-but i thought he was selfish? Fukk outta here you hating maggots, Have this

920982.183110.jpg

Dude that phrase I bolded from you, was homo. If you want I can arrange your marriage with him cuz it's legal now in some Eastern states. Now's your chance.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dude that phrase I bolded from you, was homo. If you want I can arrange your marriage with him cuz it's legal now in some Eastern states. Now's your chance.

lol @ you catching feelings over that, out of no where you call me out. This is more about metro then me...he has embarrassed and humiliated you in other threads. I was going to get involved but your arguments were so weak, all i could do was laugh at metros better arguments and better insults. Now go, run along and play with the other kids you little maggot, fukk outta here :lol:

dre48ny

Rotation player
He is gangster!!
I am out on vaca in Europe and have been reading all the non-sense with Marbs. Let him play for Christ sake!!

Blumatic

Rotation player
Watching those videos...The boy is nice. But man does he bring as he would say "diversity" to the group. (In the interview he was suppose to say division).

But wanting Steph to stay is like voting for McCain.

I'm BLUMATIC and I approve this message.

Good he is in shape, now can he play an 82 game season? Can he be as physical and get to the basket? Can he be a 20 and 8 guy that gets this team to the playoffs and hits the big shot? Even more, who is going to step up and play well around him? Lots of question marks, and Marbury is getting old. WE shall see though.

Paul1355

All Star
lol @ you catching feelings over that, out of no where you call me out. This is more about metro then me...he has embarrassed and humiliated you in other threads. I was going to get involved but your arguments were so weak, all i could do was laugh at metros better arguments and better insults. Now go, run along and play with the other kids you little maggot, fukk outta here :lol:

Hey Boss, why are talking so tough? I didn't call you out. Just thought something you said was homo, don't change the subject. Thought it was funny and I'm glad I made you laugh when I "caught feelings". It was a pretty funny comment by u.:thumbsup: And you two agree with 99.9% of everything so why not marry?

Making a joke kid....now I know why you two are so much alike. Example: can't take a joke......another example:uses the same insults on everybody on this site. "Little maggot, fukk outta here." Get a new insult.