Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: Anybody watch the Presidential Debate?

  1. #16
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Turner, get this straight, the last thing I will do is falsely accuse someone. I have a personal history of being falsely accused so i will guarantee you I will never do such a thing. What bull about Obama have I said to you? Everything I say about Obama is FACT. Every negative thing about Obama is FACT. I talk about his association with people the most. That is Obama's negative because he trust people and associates himself with people that would go against what he represents himself everyday we see him speak. Bill Aires, Jeremiah Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...I am leaving out more people he has been influenced by so I AM NOT making up bull about Obama. And all of these men have views and results that can be critical if Obama as so much believes in any of them. Which I know he has to, being that he associated himself with these people for so long. It all adds up and would not make sense unless Obama had a sudden revelation and realized these were bad people. Now doesn't Obama sound like a big question mark?

    Palin has been smeared ever since coming on the National stage. You can admit that, i hope. Saturday Night live skits on her every week. Every single news outlet except for Fox has slammed her on falsely accused cases of her having an abortion, cheating on her husband, etc. She has an approval rating of over 65% in Alaska....the media is the only reason that people don't like her. So don't get it twisted. I am not making bull about Obama, I am showing you research on somebody that no one knows about. Learn about him a little more before you start backing him up so much.
    Didn't want to read my news article? It is fact.

    Also don't forget her ignoring government protocol and using a personal email account for her job which leave her with ability to delete anything she wanted, where as the officials are supposed to have all of their emails on record.

    Anyone who thinks this loon is VP material, is a nut.

  2. #17
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Didn't want to read my news article? It is fact.

    Also don't forget her ignoring government protocol and using a personal email account for her job which leave her with ability to delete anything she wanted, where as the officials are supposed to have all of their emails on record.

    Anyone who thinks this loon is VP material, is a nut.
    lol loon? you got to be kidding me man. A loon gets an over 65% approval rating in the entire state of Alaska. Fought against her own parties corruption. Re-send me that article, I'll read it and tell you what I think.
    Now look at Obama. Getting money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac(paid the 2nd most=over $100,000)...being associated with a terrorist in Bill Aires and a radical extreme militant in Jeremiah Wright. Don't forget the scandal with ACORN. Ring a bell?

    Now tell me who is the loon, Turner.

  3. #18
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    lol loon? you got to be kidding me man. A loon gets an over 65% approval rating in the entire state of Alaska. Fought against her own parties corruption. Re-send me that article, I'll read it and tell you what I think.
    Now look at Obama. Getting money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac(paid the 2nd most=over $100,000)...being associated with a terrorist in Bill Aires and a radical extreme militant in Jeremiah Wright. Don't forget the scandal with ACORN. Ring a bell?

    Now tell me who is the loon, Turner.

    65% in Alaska isn't saying much. It is Alaska for christ's sake!

  4. #19
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    65% in Alaska isn't saying much. It is Alaska for christ's sake!
    Yes it is saying much being that a Governor makes decisions everyday for their state.

    And what are you saying Alaska isn't that hard to run? It's not important? Bill Clinton was from Arkansas, do you think people knocked him for being from Arkansas? What is there to do in Arkansas? Exactly my point, it doesn't matter what state they are from. What matters is their record when they ran the state and her record is solid whether you believe the media accusations or not.

    And you still haven't commented on Barack Obama's track record....because if you compare the two it makes Palin look like Mother Teresa.

  5. #20
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Sarah Palin doesn't even know any supreme court cases. When asked if she agreed with the right to privacy, she said yes. But when they asked her if she agreed with Roe vs. Wade, she said no. Meanwhile, Roe vs. Wade gives women the right to privacy.

    Then, when Palin was asked if there was another supreme court case that she disagreed with, she couldn't name any.


  6. #21
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Sarah Palin doesn't even know any supreme court cases. When asked if she agreed with the right to privacy, she said yes. But when they asked her if she agreed with Roe vs. Wade, she said no. Meanwhile, Roe vs. Wade gives women the right to privacy.

    Then, when Palin was asked if there was another supreme court case that she disagreed with, she couldn't name any.

    ABCD, stop finding youtube videos and start watching full interviews. There were only two questions that supposedly "got" Palin. Foreign Policy and this stupid court case question. Obama got caught on so many different areas ranging from Abortion where he doesn't have a clear answer to. Also when asked by Bill O'Reilly about the Surge he keeps denying that he said it wouldn't work when he admitted on Bill O'Reilly's show that it was a success. This shows a weakness in Foreign Policy not only to Obama but Biden as well. So you have so called "experienced" VP in foreign policy, Joe Biden, who voted against a Surge that worked. And you have Palin who has been involved on the big stage for only 5 weeks. What do you expect from Palin? To be a expert in talking with foreign leaders? How about Obama wanting to sit down with Castro, Chavez, Amhadinejad without pre-conditions? Does that sound like a smart way to confront foreign leaders that hate our country? Barack Obama is a master at avoiding questions and shows flip flopping with the Surge topic. Court cases? It was a dumb question that has nothing to do with the country. Talk about big issues and then we'll see who has the bad track record.

    Court cases is an issue that doesn't mater, ABCD. How about Foreign Policy issues with Obama and Biden voting against the Surge? How about the Financial history of Obama being supported by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who payed Obama over $100,000 which made Obama their 2nd highest paid official? Fannie and Freddie are one of the main reasons for the financial corruption and causing this current financial crisis. How about Obama's association with Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie and Freddie that he hasn't fully explained on? And let me just point out, he might not have gone to Wright's church after that little "bring out chicken's home to roost" incodent, but he did go for 20 YEARS. He said himself that Jeremiah Wright was his mentor. This guy is hiding something. His association proves it. THESE ARE BIGGER ISSUES THAN WHAT COURT CASES THEY AGREED WITH.

  7. #22
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    ABCD, stop finding youtube videos and start watching full interviews. There were only two questions that supposedly "got" Palin. Foreign Policy and this stupid court case question. Obama got caught on so many different areas ranging from Abortion where he doesn't have a clear answer to. Also when asked by Bill O'Reilly about the Surge he keeps denying that he said it wouldn't work when he admitted on Bill O'Reilly's show that it was a success. This shows a weakness in Foreign Policy not only to Obama but Biden as well. So you have so called "experienced" VP in foreign policy, Joe Biden, who voted against a Surge that worked. And you have Palin who has been involved on the big stage for only 5 weeks. What do you expect from Palin? To be a expert in talking with foreign leaders? How about Obama wanting to sit down with Castro, Chavez, Amhadinejad without pre-conditions? Does that sound like a smart way to confront foreign leaders that hate our country? Barack Obama is a master at avoiding questions and shows flip flopping with the Surge topic. Court cases? It was a dumb question that has nothing to do with the country. Talk about big issues and then we'll see who has the bad track record.

    Court cases is an issue that doesn't mater, ABCD. How about Foreign Policy issues with Obama and Biden voting against the Surge? How about the Financial history of Obama being supported by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who payed Obama over $100,000 which made Obama their 2nd highest paid official? Fannie and Freddie are one of the main reasons for the financial corruption and causing this current financial crisis. How about Obama's association with Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie and Freddie that he hasn't fully explained on? And let me just point out, he might not have gone to Wright's church after that little "bring out chicken's home to roost" incodent, but he did go for 20 YEARS. He said himself that Jeremiah Wright was his mentor. This guy is hiding something. His association proves it. THESE ARE BIGGER ISSUES THAN WHAT COURT CASES THEY AGREED WITH.
    Actually the biggest cause of the economic crisis is the process of deregulation that Reagan began.

  8. #23
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    ABCD, stop finding youtube videos and start watching full interviews. There were only two questions that supposedly "got" Palin. Foreign Policy and this stupid court case question. Obama got caught on so many different areas ranging from Abortion where he doesn't have a clear answer to. Also when asked by Bill O'Reilly about the Surge he keeps denying that he said it wouldn't work when he admitted on Bill O'Reilly's show that it was a success. This shows a weakness in Foreign Policy not only to Obama but Biden as well. So you have so called "experienced" VP in foreign policy, Joe Biden, who voted against a Surge that worked. And you have Palin who has been involved on the big stage for only 5 weeks. What do you expect from Palin? To be a expert in talking with foreign leaders? How about Obama wanting to sit down with Castro, Chavez, Amhadinejad without pre-conditions? Does that sound like a smart way to confront foreign leaders that hate our country? Barack Obama is a master at avoiding questions and shows flip flopping with the Surge topic. Court cases? It was a dumb question that has nothing to do with the country. Talk about big issues and then we'll see who has the bad track record.

    Court cases is an issue that doesn't mater, ABCD. How about Foreign Policy issues with Obama and Biden voting against the Surge? How about the Financial history of Obama being supported by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who payed Obama over $100,000 which made Obama their 2nd highest paid official? Fannie and Freddie are one of the main reasons for the financial corruption and causing this current financial crisis. How about Obama's association with Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie and Freddie that he hasn't fully explained on? And let me just point out, he might not have gone to Wright's church after that little "bring out chicken's home to roost" incodent, but he did go for 20 YEARS. He said himself that Jeremiah Wright was his mentor. This guy is hiding something. His association proves it. THESE ARE BIGGER ISSUES THAN WHAT COURT CASES THEY AGREED WITH.
    Paul, I was being nice with the Youtubes.

    That's not the only thing she got caught with.

    1) She also couldn't name any names of magazines and newspapers, when asked what newspaper or magazine she reads most.

    2) She also said that she supports the use of alternative feuls, even though McCain voted against the use of alternative feuls.

    3) She was caught saying a racial slur about Obama.
    "So sambo beat the b!tch"

    4) When asked what the role of a VP was, she responded
    "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

    5) When asked why she thinks seeing Alaska from her house gives her foreign policy experience, she responded As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

    There's tons of more stupid things she said. Wanna hear more?

    P.S.

    John McCain voted against Martin Luther King Day and proved that he's a racist.
    John McCain also voted against spending money on troops, because he said that he "doesn't want a timetable for the war."
    John McCain has members of George Bush's cabinet in his office.
    John McCain works with neoconservatives(people that want to go to war with Iran).
    John McCain wants to get rid of minimum wage, even though the prices of food, gas, clothes, and medecine has increased.

  9. #24
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Actually the biggest cause of the economic crisis is the process of deregulation that Reagan began.
    SMH, Paul is a blind conservative. It's crazy how middle class and poor people could consider becoming a Republican, when Republicans only look out for the rich. I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but you gotta be pretty dumb to support a candidate that wants to continue wars, start wars, spend money, raise inflation, and kill people(John McCain). I've been looking at the candidates, and Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney are probably the best candidates. They won't win, though, because most people are ignorant about voting. I hope Obama wins, because at least he wants to end the war in Iraq and improve the health care system. McCain is just an old mummy.

  10. #25
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Paul, I was being nice with the Youtubes.

    That's not the only thing she got caught with.

    1) She also couldn't name any names of magazines and newspapers, when asked what newspaper or magazine she reads most.

    2) She also said that she supports the use of alternative feuls, even though McCain voted against the use of alternative feuls.

    3) She was caught saying a racial slur about Obama.
    "So sambo beat the b!tch"

    4) When asked what the role of a VP was, she responded
    "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

    5) When asked why she thinks seeing Alaska from her house gives her foreign policy experience, she responded As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

    There's tons of more stupid things she said. Wanna hear more?

    P.S.

    John McCain voted against Martin Luther King Day and proved that he's a racist.
    John McCain also voted against spending money on troops, because he said that he "doesn't want a timetable for the war."
    John McCain has members of George Bush's cabinet in his office.
    John McCain works with neoconservatives(people that want to go to war with Iran).
    John McCain wants to get rid of minimum wage, even though the prices of food, gas, clothes, and medecine has increased.
    1) who cares what magazine she reads...are you democrats serious?
    2) McCain is for every alternative and so is she
    3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. She knows if she said that purposely she'd get killed.
    4)She answered that in the vice presidential debate better than on the interview.
    5)She has no foreign policy experience and I have repeated that. But Joe Biden and Barack Obama have proven to be wrong when voting against the Surge when McCain did vote for it. And the Sruge worked. So far...McCain is right, Palin undecided, Biden and Obama wrong when coming to the biggest Foreign poicy vote on the Surge. It is fact.

    I can't believe you knock on Palin for the stupidest things and ignore Barack when he says we are bombing and air raiding villages. When his wife said America is a down right mean country. And then after in the campaign they praise America...this guy Obama is the classsic politician. Says one thing and meand another later.

    Obama voted against supporting our military with more armor and weapons.
    Voted agaist the Surge
    Wanted to pull out of Iraq and not go forward with the Surge that helped us be one step closer to leaving Iraq without fear of another uprising.
    The Surge worked...Obama was wrong and admtted that it worked on Bill O'Reilly's interview with him.

    And what about Obama's association? Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? Obama has big question makrs that you have to stop ignoring. Your like the media...slam Palin on saying one dumb word and you avoided Barack's countless mistakes where if he were a Republican, YOU WOULD HAVE SMEARED HIM.

  11. #26
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    1) who cares what magazine she reads...are you democrats serious?
    2) McCain is for every alternative and so is she
    3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. She knows if she said that purposely she'd get killed.
    4)She answered that in the vice presidential debate better than on the interview.
    5)She has no foreign policy experience and I have repeated that. But Joe Biden and Barack Obama have proven to be wrong when voting against the Surge when McCain did vote for it. And the Sruge worked. So far...McCain is right, Palin undecided, Biden and Obama wrong when coming to the biggest Foreign poicy vote on the Surge. It is fact.

    I can't believe you knock on Palin for the stupidest things and ignore Barack when he says we are bombing and air raiding villages. When his wife said America is a down right mean country. And then after in the campaign they praise America...this guy Obama is the classsic politician. Says one thing and meand another later.

    Obama voted against supporting our military with more armor and weapons.
    Voted agaist the Surge
    Wanted to pull out of Iraq and not go forward with the Surge that helped us be one step closer to leaving Iraq without fear of another uprising.
    The Surge worked...Obama was wrong and admtted that it worked on Bill O'Reilly's interview with him.

    And what about Obama's association? Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? Obama has big question makrs that you have to stop ignoring. Your like the media...slam Palin on saying one dumb word and you avoided Barack's countless mistakes where if he were a Republican, YOU WOULD HAVE SMEARED HIM.
    So why are we in Iraq again?

  12. #27
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    [quote=Paul1355;66362]1) who cares what magazine she reads...are you democrats serious?
    2) McCain is for every alternative and so is she
    3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. quote]

    I'm not a Democrat. Read my post before responding. Also, grow a brain. The fact that she couldn't name any supreme court cases proves that she has superficial knowledge of American history. The fact that she couldn't name 1 newspaper or magazine article proves that she's not caught up with current events. The fact that she thinks seeing Russia from her house is foreign policy experience proves that she doesn't know much about any country. This proves that she's ignorant.

    P.S.
    1) Shut the f*ck up. I can't be any nicer.

    2) I'm not an idiot like you. I don't blindly support candidates. If McCain was a Democrat, and Obama was a Republican, I'd still prefer Obama, because he's not nearly as evil and manipulative as McCain. Bottom line.

    3) I'm an Independent. I support candidates that I think would help the United States the most. Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney are the best candidates, but nobody knows about them, so nobody will vote for them.

    4) I prefer Obama over McCain, not because I'm a Democrat, but because I have a brain.

    5) If someone told you you could either end a war, improve your economy, and provide health care, or continue a war, cause millions of people to die, increase inflation, and increase unemployment, which would you choose?

    6) F*(k the surge. The surge is a manipulation tactic to prolong the war in Iraq. Do you even know what the surge is? The surge is the increase in number of troops sent to Iraq. If the United States keeps sending troops, guess what? More money will be spent, more inflation will occur, more jobs will be lost, and more Iraqis will die.

    7) Sarah Palin said a racist comment about Obama. Look up Sambo, and see what pops up on Google. Please shut your mouth.

    8) John McCain is a racist, and you can't deny it. He voted against Martin Luther King Day(a day that celebrates Martin Luther King and the struggle for Civil Rights). Had the vote been for Ronald Reagan day, he would've been the first person to raise his hand and vote for it.

    9) I'm done talking. Everything I presented is facts. But because Paul is a label, he has no judgement. He's a "Republican", so if there's someone that wants to start wars and kill people, he'll still support them.
    Last edited by abcd; Oct 04, 2008 at 13:58.

  13. #28
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    [quote=abcd;66366]
    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    1) who cares what magazine she reads...are you democrats serious?
    2) McCain is for every alternative and so is she
    3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. quote]

    I'm not a Democrat. Read my post before responding. Also, grow a brain. The fact that she couldn't name any supreme court cases proves that she has superficial knowledge of American history. The fact that she couldn't name 1 newspaper or magazine article proves that she's not caught up with current events. The fact that she thinks seeing Russia from her house is foreign policy experience proves that she doesn't know much about any country. This proves that she's ignorant.

    P.S.
    1) Shut the f*ck up. I can't be any nicer.

    2) I'm not an idiot like you. I don't blindly support candidates. If McCain was a Democrat, and Obama was a Republican, I'd still prefer Obama, because he's not nearly as evil and manipulative as McCain. Bottom line.

    3) I'm an Independent. I support candidates that I think would help the United States the most. Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney are the best candidates, but nobody knows about them, so nobody will vote for them.

    4) I prefer Obama over McCain, not because I'm a Democrat, but because I have a brain.

    5) If someone told you you could either end a war, improve your economy, and provide health care, or continue a war, cause millions of people to die, increase inflation, and increase unemployment, which would you choose?

    6) F*(k the surge. The surge is a manipulation tactic to prolong the war in Iraq. Do you even know what the surge is? The surge is the increase in number of troops sent to Iraq. If the United States keeps sending troops, guess what? More money will be spent, more inflation will occur, more jobs will be lost, and more Iraqis will die.

    7) Sarah Palin said a racist comment about Obama. Look up Sambo, and see what pops up on Google. Please shut your mouth.

    8) John McCain is a racist, and you can't deny it. He voted against Martin Luther King Day(a day that celebrates Martin Luther King and the struggle for Civil Rights). Had the vote been for Ronald Reagan day, he would've been the first person to raise his hand and vote for it.

    9) I'm done talking. Everything I presented is facts. But because Paul is a label, he has no judgement. He's a "Republican", so if there's someone that wants to start wars and kill people, he'll still support them.
    LOL you can't be any nicer but your telling me to shut the fu*k up every time u make a statement. Fact is that the Surge worked ad Obama voted against it. Dude, not every person reads a magazine. I never read magazines does that mean I am not up to date on current events? I feel like slammin u on this stupid issue but I don' want to stoop to your level. There are other sources of information besides a magazine ABCD....TV internet...other people, etc.

    Saying that I blindly support candidates shows u have no clue what ur saying. I've backed up my information about Obama using information he has said and done showing that he is a worse candidate. His asssoication, stuff he voted against that showed to be successful, etc. I am the only republican on this forum and I am facing all you so called "independants" you are more to the left than Obama himself.

    If he did vote against Marther Luther King day than i don't support the move. But that doesn't mean he would be a bad president. You saying that John McCain and Palin said this and that when Obama has said worse and done worse that blows your arguement out of the water.
    Look up Obama's quotes and the negative things him and his association has said. Then look at McCain and Palin's. Palin has been on the big stage for 5 weeks, she is not a big time Washington politician...don't expect her to have talked with foreign leaders and made huge bills.
    Take it this way. She is a top minor league prospect that was thrown in as a starter on a team. You have heard great things from her from other people who know her, but don't know what to expect. Same scenerio. So far she is impressing a lot of people. And that debate with Biden showed she is no scrub.

    Let me ask you something to show if you are biased or not. Why do you avoid what Barack Obama has said and done, while you slam people like Palin who you only say is dumb because of supreme court cases, magazines and foreign policy?

    And do you see Obama's assoication with Bill Aires a terrorist, Jeremiah Wright who's a radical militant person who Obama said WAS HIS MENTOR, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who are one of the main reasons for the Financial crisis that paid Obama over $100,000 for his campaingn and Obama attended events with these men....do you see all of this as okay and not threatening if he ever became President??????

    ANSWER THIS HONESTLY.

  14. #29
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Droppin Bombs on your Mombs

    Paul, Paul, Paul. First of all, as a person with several degrees, including one in political science, my opinion is that you should really have your right to vote revoked. It doesn't matter that she knows of no Supreme Court cases? Do you know that the courts are integral parts of all levels of government? Do you know that they interpret the powers and rights of government? Do you know that a decision by the court can completely change the rights of government? Do you know that the president's branch is involved in selecting who serves in the Supreme Court, as well as the other federal courts? The fact that she lacks this basic knowledge means she's incompetent, bottom line. Let's look further, she doesn't talk about any newspapers. How is that acceptable, when she's going to be responsible for setting down policy for this country?

    Finally, it is not important that she have foreign policy experience, it is, however, important that she have some principles that she believes in, clear ones that we can study and critique. Her debate was trash, she answered nothing and simply smiled, tried to be cute and talked about mavericks, throughout the night. This is an insult to the American people's intelligence. As for Biden, agree with him or not, if you like, but he broke everything down, clearly and concisely.

    We've had 8 years of an incompetent president, with a deficient intellect and a poor grasp of the issues. If you really care about freedom, here's Joe Biden, talking about real genocide (in Darfur/Sudan), taking place right now, and he's saying we should save people who actually need the help, not bomb innocent people, which is what we did in Iraq, when their genocide had taken place 15 or so years ago and was already over. You also like calling everyone a democrat, if they don't agree with your guy. Well, I'm not a democrat, and I don't support either party. Some of us just don't happen to like this particular Republican. Try to think about that, somebody not liking someone just because they suck, rather than party affiliation, I know it's hard for you, but I hope that statement breaks through.

    I only support Obama, after, at one point, considering McCain, because he's better than McCain, who has shown himself to be a mindless conservative ideologue, when it comes to economic and foreign policy matters, and wildly irresponsible in choosing a retard to be his running mate, when he could die at any moment, at age 72. When he chose her, I could no longer consider supporting his ticket. When I read that he had voted against bills supporting humane treatment of animals bred for slaughter, as a member of the humane society, I knew that this scum should never be allowed to be president, when he refuses to show respect and compassion for animals that die so that we can be fed.

    Paul, you are a sorry excuse for a citizen and the qualities that every citizen should exhibit. You're a walking talking point, who repeats all the terminology used by idiots from the cable news programs. I watch those same programs, on fox, cnn and msnbc,but I realize that the people on them are idiots, lack real knowledge and seek to influence our thinking. It is your responsibility, as an American, to use more than terms like "associations" when talking about Barack Obama.

    Obama hung out with Bill Aires. So ****ing what? Do you do a background check on everyone you know briefly? Should you pay the price for knowing someone or talking to them, despite THEIR past? If you have proof that Obama said what Wright said, did any of the stuff that Bill Aires did, back when Obama was a little boy in Hawaii, present it. Otherwise, you're dead wrong. I've had friends who did crimes that I know of, and I've probably hung out with people who did evil things that I don't know of, does that make me responsible for whatever they did? People go to church, too. And Pastor Wright said somethings about current events, right after 9-11. Does what Wright said during an extraordinary time represent everything he said, all the time? If you have evidence of this, please produce it.

    What I just did was destroy all of the garbage you've been repeating, gathered from your friends on Hannity and colmes and the Oreilly Factor. You're going to have to do better, gather some more accurate information, that's actually representative of the record. Otherwise, just shut up, because you just lack the knowledge to speak on the issues.

    The bottom line is that it doesn't matter if you like McCain and Palin, they're losing in every poll, so why should we even care about what you say? Palin is going to kill your ticket, because she's a mental midget and he's a racist and follows the Republican ideology of trickle down economics, something which has failed miserably. Obama is going to win, as all the polls show, and your salary will grow, prices will stabilize, and countries will start to respect us again. It's not paradise, but things will be a little better, even for you. Enjoy watching Obama's inauguration on fox news.

    Surge??? So ****ing what? When something is wrong, it's wrong. This is not the President's country, it's ours. He lied, Colin Powell admitted that he knew he was lying but did so because Bush wanted war. Now, lives are squandered, kids are living without arms and legs. I told you before, and I'll tell you again, you are a part of it and those kids' names should someday go on your tombstone.

  15. #30
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Paul, Paul, Paul. First of all, as a person with several degrees, including one in political science, my opinion is that you should really have your right to vote revoked. It doesn't matter that she knows of no Supreme Court cases? Do you know that the courts are integral parts of all levels of government? Do you know that they interpret the powers and rights of government? Do you know that a decision by the court can completely change the rights of government? Do you know that the president's branch is involved in selecting who serves in the Supreme Court, as well as the other federal courts? The fact that she lacks this basic knowledge means she's incompetent, bottom line. Let's look further, she doesn't talk about any newspapers. How is that acceptable, when she's going to be responsible for setting down policy for this country?

    Finally, it is not important that she have foreign policy experience, it is, however, important that she have some principles that she believes in, clear ones that we can study and critique. Her debate was trash, she answered nothing and simply smiled, tried to be cute and talked about mavericks, throughout the night. This is an insult to the American people's intelligence. As for Biden, agree with him or not, if you like, but he broke everything down, clearly and concisely.

    We've had 8 years of an incompetent president, with a deficient intellect and a poor grasp of the issues. If you really care about freedom, here's Joe Biden, talking about real genocide (in Darfur/Sudan), taking place right now, and he's saying we should save people who actually need the help, not bomb innocent people, which is what we did in Iraq, when their genocide had taken place 15 or so years ago and was already over. You also like calling everyone a democrat, if they don't agree with your guy. Well, I'm not a democrat, and I don't support either party. Some of us just don't happen to like this particular Republican. Try to think about that, somebody not liking someone just because they suck, rather than party affiliation, I know it's hard for you, but I hope that statement breaks through.

    I only support Obama, after, at one point, considering McCain, because he's better than McCain, who has shown himself to be a mindless conservative ideologue, when it comes to economic and foreign policy matters, and wildly irresponsible in choosing a retard to be his running mate, when he could die at any moment, at age 72. When he chose her, I could no longer consider supporting his ticket. When I read that he had voted against bills supporting humane treatment of animals bred for slaughter, as a member of the humane society, I knew that this scum should never be allowed to be president, when he refuses to show respect and compassion for animals that die so that we can be fed.

    Paul, you are a sorry excuse for a citizen and the qualities that every citizen should exhibit. You're a walking talking point, who repeats all the terminology used by idiots from the cable news programs. I watch those same programs, on fox, cnn and msnbc,but I realize that the people on them are idiots, lack real knowledge and seek to influence our thinking. It is your responsibility, as an American, to use more than terms like "associations" when talking about Barack Obama.

    Obama hung out with Bill Aires. So ****ing what? Do you do a background check on everyone you know briefly? Should you pay the price for knowing someone or talking to them, despite THEIR past? If you have proof that Obama said what Wright said, did any of the stuff that Bill Aires did, back when Obama was a little boy in Hawaii, present it. Otherwise, you're dead wrong. I've had friends who did crimes that I know of, and I've probably hung out with people who did evil things that I don't know of, does that make me responsible for whatever they did? People go to church, too. And Pastor Wright said somethings about current events, right after 9-11. Does what Wright said during an extraordinary time represent everything he said, all the time? If you have evidence of this, please produce it.

    What I just did was destroy all of the garbage you've been repeating, gathered from your friends on Hannity and colmes and the Oreilly Factor. You're going to have to do better, gather some more accurate information, that's actually representative of the record. Otherwise, just shut up, because you just lack the knowledge to speak on the issues.

    The bottom line is that it doesn't matter if you like McCain and Palin, they're losing in every poll, so why should we even care about what you say? Palin is going to kill your ticket, because she's a mental midget and he's a racist and follows the Republican ideology of trickle down economics, something which has failed miserably. Obama is going to win, as all the polls show, and your salary will grow, prices will stabilize, and countries will start to respect us again. It's not paradise, but things will be a little better, even for you. Enjoy watching Obama's inauguration on fox news.

    Surge??? So ****ing what? When something is wrong, it's wrong. This is not the President's country, it's ours. He lied, Colin Powell admitted that he knew he was lying but did so because Bush wanted war. Now, lives are squandered, kids are living without arms and legs. I told you before, and I'll tell you again, you are a part of it and those kids' names should someday go on your tombstone.

    Hallelujah! The truth is spoken!

Similar Threads

  1. Watch NYK games LIVE!!!
    By commonse in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jan 18, 2013, 06:38
  2. The MVP Debate
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Mar 14, 2008, 19:39
  3. Isiah Thomas. Cancer or Visionary? End Debate
    By donchris in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2008, 12:35
  4. My beef with Isiah
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 04:21
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 10, 2005, 12:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •