Anybody watch the Presidential Debate?

Paul1355

All Star
Sarah Palin doesn't even know any supreme court cases. When asked if she agreed with the right to privacy, she said yes. But when they asked her if she agreed with Roe vs. Wade, she said no. Meanwhile, Roe vs. Wade gives women the right to privacy.

Then, when Palin was asked if there was another supreme court case that she disagreed with, she couldn't name any.

ABCD, stop finding youtube videos and start watching full interviews. There were only two questions that supposedly "got" Palin. Foreign Policy and this stupid court case question. Obama got caught on so many different areas ranging from Abortion where he doesn't have a clear answer to. Also when asked by Bill O'Reilly about the Surge he keeps denying that he said it wouldn't work when he admitted on Bill O'Reilly's show that it was a success. This shows a weakness in Foreign Policy not only to Obama but Biden as well. So you have so called "experienced" VP in foreign policy, Joe Biden, who voted against a Surge that worked. And you have Palin who has been involved on the big stage for only 5 weeks. What do you expect from Palin? To be a expert in talking with foreign leaders? How about Obama wanting to sit down with Castro, Chavez, Amhadinejad without pre-conditions? Does that sound like a smart way to confront foreign leaders that hate our country? Barack Obama is a master at avoiding questions and shows flip flopping with the Surge topic. Court cases? It was a dumb question that has nothing to do with the country. Talk about big issues and then we'll see who has the bad track record.

Court cases is an issue that doesn't mater, ABCD. How about Foreign Policy issues with Obama and Biden voting against the Surge? How about the Financial history of Obama being supported by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who payed Obama over $100,000 which made Obama their 2nd highest paid official? Fannie and Freddie are one of the main reasons for the financial corruption and causing this current financial crisis. How about Obama's association with Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie and Freddie that he hasn't fully explained on? And let me just point out, he might not have gone to Wright's church after that little "bring out chicken's home to roost" incodent, but he did go for 20 YEARS. He said himself that Jeremiah Wright was his mentor. This guy is hiding something. His association proves it. THESE ARE BIGGER ISSUES THAN WHAT COURT CASES THEY AGREED WITH.

TunerAddict

Starter
ABCD, stop finding youtube videos and start watching full interviews. There were only two questions that supposedly "got" Palin. Foreign Policy and this stupid court case question. Obama got caught on so many different areas ranging from Abortion where he doesn't have a clear answer to. Also when asked by Bill O'Reilly about the Surge he keeps denying that he said it wouldn't work when he admitted on Bill O'Reilly's show that it was a success. This shows a weakness in Foreign Policy not only to Obama but Biden as well. So you have so called "experienced" VP in foreign policy, Joe Biden, who voted against a Surge that worked. And you have Palin who has been involved on the big stage for only 5 weeks. What do you expect from Palin? To be a expert in talking with foreign leaders? How about Obama wanting to sit down with Castro, Chavez, Amhadinejad without pre-conditions? Does that sound like a smart way to confront foreign leaders that hate our country? Barack Obama is a master at avoiding questions and shows flip flopping with the Surge topic. Court cases? It was a dumb question that has nothing to do with the country. Talk about big issues and then we'll see who has the bad track record.

Court cases is an issue that doesn't mater, ABCD. How about Foreign Policy issues with Obama and Biden voting against the Surge? How about the Financial history of Obama being supported by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who payed Obama over $100,000 which made Obama their 2nd highest paid official? Fannie and Freddie are one of the main reasons for the financial corruption and causing this current financial crisis. How about Obama's association with Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie and Freddie that he hasn't fully explained on? And let me just point out, he might not have gone to Wright's church after that little "bring out chicken's home to roost" incodent, but he did go for 20 YEARS. He said himself that Jeremiah Wright was his mentor. This guy is hiding something. His association proves it. THESE ARE BIGGER ISSUES THAN WHAT COURT CASES THEY AGREED WITH.

Actually the biggest cause of the economic crisis is the process of deregulation that Reagan began.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Paul, I was being nice with the Youtubes.

That's not the only thing she got caught with.

1) She also couldn't name any names of magazines and newspapers, when asked what newspaper or magazine she reads most.

2) She also said that she supports the use of alternative feuls, even though McCain voted against the use of alternative feuls.

3) She was caught saying a racial slur about Obama.
"So sambo beat the b!tch"

4) When asked what the role of a VP was, she responded
"As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

5) When asked why she thinks seeing Alaska from her house gives her foreign policy experience, she responded As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

There's tons of more stupid things she said. Wanna hear more?

P.S.

John McCain voted against Martin Luther King Day and proved that he's a racist.
John McCain also voted against spending money on troops, because he said that he "doesn't want a timetable for the war."
John McCain has members of George Bush's cabinet in his office.
John McCain works with neoconservatives(people that want to go to war with Iran).
John McCain wants to get rid of minimum wage, even though the prices of food, gas, clothes, and medecine has increased.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Actually the biggest cause of the economic crisis is the process of deregulation that Reagan began.
SMH, Paul is a blind conservative. It's crazy how middle class and poor people could consider becoming a Republican, when Republicans only look out for the rich. I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but you gotta be pretty dumb to support a candidate that wants to continue wars, start wars, spend money, raise inflation, and kill people(John McCain). I've been looking at the candidates, and Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney are probably the best candidates. They won't win, though, because most people are ignorant about voting. I hope Obama wins, because at least he wants to end the war in Iraq and improve the health care system. McCain is just an old mummy.

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, I was being nice with the Youtubes.

That's not the only thing she got caught with.

1) She also couldn't name any names of magazines and newspapers, when asked what newspaper or magazine she reads most.

2) She also said that she supports the use of alternative feuls, even though McCain voted against the use of alternative feuls.

3) She was caught saying a racial slur about Obama.
"So sambo beat the b!tch"

4) When asked what the role of a VP was, she responded
"As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

5) When asked why she thinks seeing Alaska from her house gives her foreign policy experience, she responded As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where? where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

There's tons of more stupid things she said. Wanna hear more?

P.S.

John McCain voted against Martin Luther King Day and proved that he's a racist.
John McCain also voted against spending money on troops, because he said that he "doesn't want a timetable for the war."
John McCain has members of George Bush's cabinet in his office.
John McCain works with neoconservatives(people that want to go to war with Iran).
John McCain wants to get rid of minimum wage, even though the prices of food, gas, clothes, and medecine has increased.

1) who cares what magazine she reads...are you democrats serious?
2) McCain is for every alternative and so is she
3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. She knows if she said that purposely she'd get killed.
4)She answered that in the vice presidential debate better than on the interview.
5)She has no foreign policy experience and I have repeated that. But Joe Biden and Barack Obama have proven to be wrong when voting against the Surge when McCain did vote for it. And the Sruge worked. So far...McCain is right, Palin undecided, Biden and Obama wrong when coming to the biggest Foreign poicy vote on the Surge. It is fact.

I can't believe you knock on Palin for the stupidest things and ignore Barack when he says we are bombing and air raiding villages. When his wife said America is a down right mean country. And then after in the campaign they praise America...this guy Obama is the classsic politician. Says one thing and meand another later.

Obama voted against supporting our military with more armor and weapons.
Voted agaist the Surge
Wanted to pull out of Iraq and not go forward with the Surge that helped us be one step closer to leaving Iraq without fear of another uprising.
The Surge worked...Obama was wrong and admtted that it worked on Bill O'Reilly's interview with him.

And what about Obama's association? Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? Obama has big question makrs that you have to stop ignoring. Your like the media...slam Palin on saying one dumb word and you avoided Barack's countless mistakes where if he were a Republican, YOU WOULD HAVE SMEARED HIM.

TunerAddict

Starter
3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. She knows if she said that purposely she'd get killed.
4)She answered that in the vice presidential debate better than on the interview.
5)She has no foreign policy experience and I have repeated that. But Joe Biden and Barack Obama have proven to be wrong when voting against the Surge when McCain did vote for it. And the Sruge worked. So far...McCain is right, Palin undecided, Biden and Obama wrong when coming to the biggest Foreign poicy vote on the Surge. It is fact.

I can't believe you knock on Palin for the stupidest things and ignore Barack when he says we are bombing and air raiding villages. When his wife said America is a down right mean country. And then after in the campaign they praise America...this guy Obama is the classsic politician. Says one thing and meand another later.

Obama voted against supporting our military with more armor and weapons.
Voted agaist the Surge
Wanted to pull out of Iraq and not go forward with the Surge that helped us be one step closer to leaving Iraq without fear of another uprising.
The Surge worked...Obama was wrong and admtted that it worked on Bill O'Reilly's interview with him.

And what about Obama's association? Bill Aires, Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? Obama has big question makrs that you have to stop ignoring. Your like the media...slam Palin on saying one dumb word and you avoided Barack's countless mistakes where if he were a Republican, YOU WOULD HAVE SMEARED HIM.

So why are we in Iraq again?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. quote]

I'm not a Democrat. Read my post before responding. Also, grow a brain. The fact that she couldn't name any supreme court cases proves that she has superficial knowledge of American history. The fact that she couldn't name 1 newspaper or magazine article proves that she's not caught up with current events. The fact that she thinks seeing Russia from her house is foreign policy experience proves that she doesn't know much about any country. This proves that she's ignorant.

P.S.
1) Shut the f*ck up. I can't be any nicer.

2) I'm not an idiot like you. I don't blindly support candidates. If McCain was a Democrat, and Obama was a Republican, I'd still prefer Obama, because he's not nearly as evil and manipulative as McCain. Bottom line.

3) I'm an Independent. I support candidates that I think would help the United States the most. Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney are the best candidates, but nobody knows about them, so nobody will vote for them.

4) I prefer Obama over McCain, not because I'm a Democrat, but because I have a brain.

5) If someone told you you could either end a war, improve your economy, and provide health care, or continue a war, cause millions of people to die, increase inflation, and increase unemployment, which would you choose?

6) F*(k the surge. The surge is a manipulation tactic to prolong the war in Iraq. Do you even know what the surge is? The surge is the increase in number of troops sent to Iraq. If the United States keeps sending troops, guess what? More money will be spent, more inflation will occur, more jobs will be lost, and more Iraqis will die.

7) Sarah Palin said a racist comment about Obama. Look up Sambo, and see what pops up on Google. Please shut your mouth.

8) John McCain is a racist, and you can't deny it. He voted against Martin Luther King Day(a day that celebrates Martin Luther King and the struggle for Civil Rights). Had the vote been for Ronald Reagan day, he would've been the first person to raise his hand and vote for it.

9) I'm done talking. Everything I presented is facts. But because Paul is a label, he has no judgement. He's a "Republican", so if there's someone that wants to start wars and kill people, he'll still support them.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
3)Racial slur? Give me a break ABCD. quote]

I'm not a Democrat. Read my post before responding. Also, grow a brain. The fact that she couldn't name any supreme court cases proves that she has superficial knowledge of American history. The fact that she couldn't name 1 newspaper or magazine article proves that she's not caught up with current events. The fact that she thinks seeing Russia from her house is foreign policy experience proves that she doesn't know much about any country. This proves that she's ignorant.

P.S.
1) Shut the f*ck up. I can't be any nicer.

2) I'm not an idiot like you. I don't blindly support candidates. If McCain was a Democrat, and Obama was a Republican, I'd still prefer Obama, because he's not nearly as evil and manipulative as McCain. Bottom line.

3) I'm an Independent. I support candidates that I think would help the United States the most. Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney are the best candidates, but nobody knows about them, so nobody will vote for them.

4) I prefer Obama over McCain, not because I'm a Democrat, but because I have a brain.

5) If someone told you you could either end a war, improve your economy, and provide health care, or continue a war, cause millions of people to die, increase inflation, and increase unemployment, which would you choose?

6) F*(k the surge. The surge is a manipulation tactic to prolong the war in Iraq. Do you even know what the surge is? The surge is the increase in number of troops sent to Iraq. If the United States keeps sending troops, guess what? More money will be spent, more inflation will occur, more jobs will be lost, and more Iraqis will die.

7) Sarah Palin said a racist comment about Obama. Look up Sambo, and see what pops up on Google. Please shut your mouth.

8) John McCain is a racist, and you can't deny it. He voted against Martin Luther King Day(a day that celebrates Martin Luther King and the struggle for Civil Rights). Had the vote been for Ronald Reagan day, he would've been the first person to raise his hand and vote for it.

9) I'm done talking. Everything I presented is facts. But because Paul is a label, he has no judgement. He's a "Republican", so if there's someone that wants to start wars and kill people, he'll still support them.

LOL you can't be any nicer but your telling me to shut the fu*k up every time u make a statement. Fact is that the Surge worked ad Obama voted against it. Dude, not every person reads a magazine. I never read magazines does that mean I am not up to date on current events? I feel like slammin u on this stupid issue but I don' want to stoop to your level. There are other sources of information besides a magazine ABCD....TV internet...other people, etc.

Saying that I blindly support candidates shows u have no clue what ur saying. I've backed up my information about Obama using information he has said and done showing that he is a worse candidate. His asssoication, stuff he voted against that showed to be successful, etc. I am the only republican on this forum and I am facing all you so called "independants" you are more to the left than Obama himself.

If he did vote against Marther Luther King day than i don't support the move. But that doesn't mean he would be a bad president. You saying that John McCain and Palin said this and that when Obama has said worse and done worse that blows your arguement out of the water.
Look up Obama's quotes and the negative things him and his association has said. Then look at McCain and Palin's. Palin has been on the big stage for 5 weeks, she is not a big time Washington politician...don't expect her to have talked with foreign leaders and made huge bills.
Take it this way. She is a top minor league prospect that was thrown in as a starter on a team. You have heard great things from her from other people who know her, but don't know what to expect. Same scenerio. So far she is impressing a lot of people. And that debate with Biden showed she is no scrub.

Let me ask you something to show if you are biased or not. Why do you avoid what Barack Obama has said and done, while you slam people like Palin who you only say is dumb because of supreme court cases, magazines and foreign policy?

And do you see Obama's assoication with Bill Aires a terrorist, Jeremiah Wright who's a radical militant person who Obama said WAS HIS MENTOR, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who are one of the main reasons for the Financial crisis that paid Obama over $100,000 for his campaingn and Obama attended events with these men....do you see all of this as okay and not threatening if he ever became President??????

ANSWER THIS HONESTLY.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Droppin Bombs on your Mombs

Paul, Paul, Paul. First of all, as a person with several degrees, including one in political science, my opinion is that you should really have your right to vote revoked. It doesn't matter that she knows of no Supreme Court cases? Do you know that the courts are integral parts of all levels of government? Do you know that they interpret the powers and rights of government? Do you know that a decision by the court can completely change the rights of government? Do you know that the president's branch is involved in selecting who serves in the Supreme Court, as well as the other federal courts? The fact that she lacks this basic knowledge means she's incompetent, bottom line. Let's look further, she doesn't talk about any newspapers. How is that acceptable, when she's going to be responsible for setting down policy for this country?

Finally, it is not important that she have foreign policy experience, it is, however, important that she have some principles that she believes in, clear ones that we can study and critique. Her debate was trash, she answered nothing and simply smiled, tried to be cute and talked about mavericks, throughout the night. This is an insult to the American people's intelligence. As for Biden, agree with him or not, if you like, but he broke everything down, clearly and concisely.

We've had 8 years of an incompetent president, with a deficient intellect and a poor grasp of the issues. If you really care about freedom, here's Joe Biden, talking about real genocide (in Darfur/Sudan), taking place right now, and he's saying we should save people who actually need the help, not bomb innocent people, which is what we did in Iraq, when their genocide had taken place 15 or so years ago and was already over. You also like calling everyone a democrat, if they don't agree with your guy. Well, I'm not a democrat, and I don't support either party. Some of us just don't happen to like this particular Republican. Try to think about that, somebody not liking someone just because they suck, rather than party affiliation, I know it's hard for you, but I hope that statement breaks through.

I only support Obama, after, at one point, considering McCain, because he's better than McCain, who has shown himself to be a mindless conservative ideologue, when it comes to economic and foreign policy matters, and wildly irresponsible in choosing a retard to be his running mate, when he could die at any moment, at age 72. When he chose her, I could no longer consider supporting his ticket. When I read that he had voted against bills supporting humane treatment of animals bred for slaughter, as a member of the humane society, I knew that this scum should never be allowed to be president, when he refuses to show respect and compassion for animals that die so that we can be fed.

Paul, you are a sorry excuse for a citizen and the qualities that every citizen should exhibit. You're a walking talking point, who repeats all the terminology used by idiots from the cable news programs. I watch those same programs, on fox, cnn and msnbc,but I realize that the people on them are idiots, lack real knowledge and seek to influence our thinking. It is your responsibility, as an American, to use more than terms like "associations" when talking about Barack Obama.

Obama hung out with Bill Aires. So ****ing what? Do you do a background check on everyone you know briefly? Should you pay the price for knowing someone or talking to them, despite THEIR past? If you have proof that Obama said what Wright said, did any of the stuff that Bill Aires did, back when Obama was a little boy in Hawaii, present it. Otherwise, you're dead wrong. I've had friends who did crimes that I know of, and I've probably hung out with people who did evil things that I don't know of, does that make me responsible for whatever they did? People go to church, too. And Pastor Wright said somethings about current events, right after 9-11. Does what Wright said during an extraordinary time represent everything he said, all the time? If you have evidence of this, please produce it.

What I just did was destroy all of the garbage you've been repeating, gathered from your friends on Hannity and colmes and the Oreilly Factor. You're going to have to do better, gather some more accurate information, that's actually representative of the record. Otherwise, just shut up, because you just lack the knowledge to speak on the issues.

The bottom line is that it doesn't matter if you like McCain and Palin, they're losing in every poll, so why should we even care about what you say? Palin is going to kill your ticket, because she's a mental midget and he's a racist and follows the Republican ideology of trickle down economics, something which has failed miserably. Obama is going to win, as all the polls show, and your salary will grow, prices will stabilize, and countries will start to respect us again. It's not paradise, but things will be a little better, even for you. Enjoy watching Obama's inauguration on fox news.

Surge??? So ****ing what? When something is wrong, it's wrong. This is not the President's country, it's ours. He lied, Colin Powell admitted that he knew he was lying but did so because Bush wanted war. Now, lives are squandered, kids are living without arms and legs. I told you before, and I'll tell you again, you are a part of it and those kids' names should someday go on your tombstone.

TunerAddict

Starter
Paul, Paul, Paul. First of all, as a person with several degrees, including one in political science, my opinion is that you should really have your right to vote revoked. It doesn't matter that she knows of no Supreme Court cases? Do you know that the courts are integral parts of all levels of government? Do you know that they interpret the powers and rights of government? Do you know that a decision by the court can completely change the rights of government? Do you know that the president's branch is involved in selecting who serves in the Supreme Court, as well as the other federal courts? The fact that she lacks this basic knowledge means she's incompetent, bottom line. Let's look further, she doesn't talk about any newspapers. How is that acceptable, when she's going to be responsible for setting down policy for this country?

Finally, it is not important that she have foreign policy experience, it is, however, important that she have some principles that she believes in, clear ones that we can study and critique. Her debate was trash, she answered nothing and simply smiled, tried to be cute and talked about mavericks, throughout the night. This is an insult to the American people's intelligence. As for Biden, agree with him or not, if you like, but he broke everything down, clearly and concisely.

We've had 8 years of an incompetent president, with a deficient intellect and a poor grasp of the issues. If you really care about freedom, here's Joe Biden, talking about real genocide (in Darfur/Sudan), taking place right now, and he's saying we should save people who actually need the help, not bomb innocent people, which is what we did in Iraq, when their genocide had taken place 15 or so years ago and was already over. You also like calling everyone a democrat, if they don't agree with your guy. Well, I'm not a democrat, and I don't support either party. Some of us just don't happen to like this particular Republican. Try to think about that, somebody not liking someone just because they suck, rather than party affiliation, I know it's hard for you, but I hope that statement breaks through.

I only support Obama, after, at one point, considering McCain, because he's better than McCain, who has shown himself to be a mindless conservative ideologue, when it comes to economic and foreign policy matters, and wildly irresponsible in choosing a retard to be his running mate, when he could die at any moment, at age 72. When he chose her, I could no longer consider supporting his ticket. When I read that he had voted against bills supporting humane treatment of animals bred for slaughter, as a member of the humane society, I knew that this scum should never be allowed to be president, when he refuses to show respect and compassion for animals that die so that we can be fed.

Paul, you are a sorry excuse for a citizen and the qualities that every citizen should exhibit. You're a walking talking point, who repeats all the terminology used by idiots from the cable news programs. I watch those same programs, on fox, cnn and msnbc,but I realize that the people on them are idiots, lack real knowledge and seek to influence our thinking. It is your responsibility, as an American, to use more than terms like "associations" when talking about Barack Obama.

Obama hung out with Bill Aires. So ****ing what? Do you do a background check on everyone you know briefly? Should you pay the price for knowing someone or talking to them, despite THEIR past? If you have proof that Obama said what Wright said, did any of the stuff that Bill Aires did, back when Obama was a little boy in Hawaii, present it. Otherwise, you're dead wrong. I've had friends who did crimes that I know of, and I've probably hung out with people who did evil things that I don't know of, does that make me responsible for whatever they did? People go to church, too. And Pastor Wright said somethings about current events, right after 9-11. Does what Wright said during an extraordinary time represent everything he said, all the time? If you have evidence of this, please produce it.

What I just did was destroy all of the garbage you've been repeating, gathered from your friends on Hannity and colmes and the Oreilly Factor. You're going to have to do better, gather some more accurate information, that's actually representative of the record. Otherwise, just shut up, because you just lack the knowledge to speak on the issues.

The bottom line is that it doesn't matter if you like McCain and Palin, they're losing in every poll, so why should we even care about what you say? Palin is going to kill your ticket, because she's a mental midget and he's a racist and follows the Republican ideology of trickle down economics, something which has failed miserably. Obama is going to win, as all the polls show, and your salary will grow, prices will stabilize, and countries will start to respect us again. It's not paradise, but things will be a little better, even for you. Enjoy watching Obama's inauguration on fox news.

Surge??? So ****ing what? When something is wrong, it's wrong. This is not the President's country, it's ours. He lied, Colin Powell admitted that he knew he was lying but did so because Bush wanted war. Now, lives are squandered, kids are living without arms and legs. I told you before, and I'll tell you again, you are a part of it and those kids' names should someday go on your tombstone.

Hallelujah! The truth is spoken!

Akamu

The King
What's the point, Obama and McCain suck and are paid for. I throw up everytime I see this Democrat Vs. Republican crap....those parties are "manipulated"

No-1 here even mentions the other parties out there, they may not get as much publicity (which is purposely done) but there is more outside the box then you think.

Libertarian Party = (Forgot the guy's name, I posted it on this site somewhere) But toss this shyt out because Librals don't know their head from their aZz.

Independent Party = Ralph Nader, you know him by now, he runs every election as the green party.

Constitutional Party = Chuck Baldwin, I made a whole post on this guy that contained videos of his speeches.

The point is, their is more hope in the Independent and Constitutional party that is overlooked because your minds are stuck on this republican and democrat garbage. These guys give good realistic plans that could help bring this country around.

Realistically the people in these parties won't win because the media will supress their voice, they aren't funded by the global elite/special interest groups and non-traditional voting machines can be altered.

Even so, at least you people could show some signs of diversity.

TunerAddict

Starter
What's the point, Obama and McCain suck and are paid for. I throw up everytime I see this Democrat Vs. Republican crap....those parties are "manipulated"

No-1 here even mentions the other parties out there, they may not get as much publicity (which is purposely done) but there is more outside the box then you think.

Libertarian Party = (Forgot the guy's name, I posted it on this site somewhere) But toss this shyt out because Librals don't know their head from their aZz.

Independent Party = Ralph Nader, you know him by now, he runs every election as the green party.

Constitutional Party = Chuck Baldwin, I made a whole post on this guy that contained videos of his speeches.

The point is, their is more hope in the Independent and Constitutional party that is overlooked because your minds are stuck on this republican and democrat garbage. These guys give good realistic plans that could help bring this country around.

Realistically the people in these parties won't win because the media will supress their voice, they aren't funded by the global elite/special interest groups and non-traditional voting machines can be altered.

I'm a registered Libertarian....I was stuck between either that or CPUSA...

jpz17

Starter
Bob Barr, hes doing great so far for his party.. Although, I completely disagree with him, I give him props for actually being out there

Paul1355

All Star

OG I respect you for always giving your opinion. Let's get this straight. I knock on Obama's association because he is running for President. You are not, so I don't care you hang out with. The problem is this guy is going to be our commander in chief and if he has one view that is as radical or crazy as Bill Aires or Jeremiah Wright, THEN YOU HAVE TO STOP IGNORING IT AS NONESENSE!!!! You say im like every other citizen that just talks and talks....your like every other person arguing me on this site that ignores and ignores. POINT IS that Barack Obama has been to Bill Aires home. He has gone to church under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years. he has attended events for Fanie Mae and Freddie Mac to promote their companies in support FOR THEM and a belief they can help the goverment financially.

I HOPE i am wrong and that Barack is completely against these people. BUT HONESTLY, OG, your smarter than this. He has to believe some of what they believe or say. If not, why would he associate himself with them??? WHY didn't he stop going to Wright's church after his first couple visits when he preached racist militant teachings that ARE NOT in the Bible by the way. No he went for 20 more years. Understand? When someone is your mentor, OG, they have a huge influence on your life and how you would approach issues in your life. If his mentor has racist views, what makes you think that Obama isn't as racist or militant??? It seems unlikely from another angle, but getting to know your candidate is what's important.

You compare McCain to Bush all the time. whenever we argue you bring up what Bush has done...NOT McCain. ENOUGH they are not clones. This is John McCain not George Bush...this is a clear example of propaganda and brainwashing to make people vote for Obama. Can't you see this??? For somebody who thnks that the goverment is full of manipulation...your being manipulated right now!!! lolol. I mean i can't explain any simpler. Take out the belief that McCain is Bush's twin brother...and now who do support?

How long has Biden been in the Senate and has done absolutely nothing important??? How many times has Barack Obama voted "present" and not for or against a bill? Becuase he can't decide himself. He said that when he becomes president he wants to have a bunch of people in a room making every decision as a group and with a vote. I look at this as a good thing, but that also means that he can't make decisions on his own with confidence in himself. And then if he screws up, he won't get the blame, his people that he has conferences will. It's all a plan, OG. He will look good to people if he is president because everyone seems him as their savior. Just wait until he has to face some hard decisions like Bush did with 9/11...then we'll see if Barack Obama is a "brilliant person" LMAO. I can't beleive you actually said that. A harvard education means nothing when it comes to confronting enemies that want to kill you. A Harvard ed. got him to become friends with some pretty bad people.

As I said, I hope I am wrong....but the odds are that I am right on one of the issues I mentioned concerning Obama. He has question marks all around him and I am just asking you to look into and stop ignoring it.

If you will approach these arguements with an open mind...then I will take time to find information for you to show you "proof."

I say proof everyday, maybe you should look into it instead of me always having to prove myself. I don't make false accusations on people. I never will. So as I said before, if you take this arguements with an open mind, than I will go out of my to find information for you. If not, then what is the point?

Is that fair?

Paul1355

All Star

Agreed both parties are manipulated at times.

So who do you think would be the best option for election 4 years from now?

Akamu

The King
EZ...

jesseventurayv7.jpg

Former Minnesota Governor, he might run, he's real popular plus he's the fukin man.

-Former Navy Seal
-Former Pro Wrestler
-Former Movie Star
-Former Governor

What else? I know I'm missing more...

He's hosting a new show now on the "TruNetwork" (TruTV I think it's called) that exposes the government and politics.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I say proof everyday, maybe you should look into it instead of me always having to prove myself.
Is that fair?

The Ultimate contradiction.

SMH

thumbs-down.jpg

You're so ignorant.

That quote makes Sarah Palin look like a PHD scholar.

You don't say proof, because you have no sources to support you beliefs other than Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs.
Taking garbage that comes out of the mouths of two buffoons isn't proof.

Try again.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
The Ultimate contradiction.

SMH

thumbs-down.jpg

You're so ignorant.

That quote makes Sarah Palin look like a PHD scholar.

You don't say proof, because you have no sources to support you beliefs other than Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs.
Taking garbage that comes out of the mouths of two buffoons isn't proof.

Try again.

Stop having OG fight your arguments and answer my last post to you.

BTW my proof is what Obama-Biden say and do. They are my source. Guys like Hannity don't ignore it and they present it so that people don't forget. This is why he always repeats himself. Because people forget, ABCD.

And stop saying one line and letting OG fight your fights.

And you should watch Hannity. He is having a special on Obama's very liberal record and it's not a good one.:cool:

TunerAddict

Starter
Stop having OG fight your arguments and answer my last post to you.

BTW my proof is what Obama-Biden say and do. They are my source. Guys like Hannity don't ignore it and they present it so that people don't forget. This is why he always repeats himself. Because people forget, ABCD.

And stop saying one line and letting OG fight your fights.

And you should watch Hannity. He is having a special on Obama's very liberal record and it's not a good one.:cool:

Liberal
?adjective 1.favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
Yep, thats what we hate here in America, progress. Lets go back to the stone ages!!! Jeez...Might as well make Christianity the state religion too....

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I'm leaving this kid alone, he's just a maverick. Again, Paul, somebody should start revoking voting privileges from people like you.

As for "associations," What about about McCain and the Keating 5? Mac taking money, under the table, so that this guy, Charles Keating, could get away with raping the monetary system, costing us billions and destroying the lifesavings of countless elderly retirees. In this time of economic crisis, should we trust a man who, at the ripe old age of 52, was willing to compromise himself for financial and political gain? This is an association from which one can actually gather information concerning McCain's lack of ethics.

Nothing that you said proves anything about Obama, except that he attended a church, you don't even prove that he was attending weekly or even monthly. You also have no evidence of the theological beliefs, over the twenty year period you speak of, held by Obama, or even Jeremiah Wright. You only have one example, right after 9/11. As for Wright's racially charged sermon, I would guess that being Black in America would make a person angry, a little indignant and frustrated.

Let's look at Mac, wasn't it the Maverick who cheated on his wife with Cindy Mac? Wasn't it this guy who voted against national recognition of MLK day? Who is this guy? Should we trust him with the presidency? I think you should look into it, Paul.

As for Mac being like Bush, I never said that, but, where it counts, he is like Bush. He cuts taxes mindlessly, he limits spending where we actually need more of it but raises it in areas like war, military bases, and bombs, and he holds to the old Republican ideal of free market, screwing the labor unions and having the wealth trickle down the nuggets of wealth to the little guy, by giving tax breaks to the rich who will then go out and hire all the little people to work for them, at fair, free market costs to employers.

Do your homework, kid? Republicans are Republicans because they believe the same thing: cut taxes, attack organized labor, fight against civil rights, and, since the days of Reagan, promoting the interests of the Christian Right. Democrats are democrats because they believe the same thing, as well, generally speaking. I don't agree with either, but I don't want to see anymore dead or maimed Arab women and children. Like Obama said, we're raiding villages and dropping bombs indiscriminately, instead of actually fighting the non-civilian forces: army, air force, etc. Go catch the holy ghost or something, I don't have anymore time for you. PEACE.