Financially, Obama is not the answer.

TunerAddict

Starter
Watch the videos. As I said, you are ignorant if you don't. You twist my words. I SAID THAT THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND INTENTIONALLY KILLS PEOPLE AND IF ANY SOLIDER DO THEN THEY SHOULD BE IN A CELL WITH THEM. Honestly what am I saying that you don't understand? The facts are their that Obama is a liar, you choose to think that whatever he says is true. You think I am uneducated on Obama? I know more about him then you do my friend. You want to know who he is involved with? You want to know what William Ayers has done and what every person Obama has associated himself with has done?????

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

No, you haven't so in the end, your ignorance shows your weakness. And shows that in the end, I am the one presenting you facts, and you are the one who ignores them.

Obama is better friends with all of these men that what he tells you, even democrats know this. Stop being biased for this Obama guy. It is obvious how biased you are. If you will ignore those videos I show you, which is an in-depth report and investigation into Obama, someone who you know nothing about, then you have no right to argue me in this forum.

More on the weather underground. They have killed before. Stop being blind.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2069095/posts

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

That'll tell you all you need to know.

Factcheck.org is a non-partisan group that does analysis and fact checking on both candidates. Just look through the archives, both are covered.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You know what? I watched the ****ing thing, whether you believe me or not, and it was all bullshit. In fact, I saw it, several Sundays ago, hosted by Sean Hannity, on my television. It was all bullshit, no concrete evidence. Every time they made an accusation, it was based on guesswork. "Obama was in New York, and he lived with a Muslim guy, and he won't release his college transcripts!" WTF is all that about? I had Muslim professors and friends, as this is NY and there are many of them. In fact, I took courses on Islamic History and Movements. As a result, I had a few different Muslim professors. Maybe the CIA should come over and arrest me for that. Maybe, if I ever were to run for public office, the fact that I took some courses with Muslim professors should be used against me.

The story is all conjecture. Every time an accusation is made, you wait to hear supporting evidence, and all you get is some sort of racist insinuation. Obama had a Muslim professor, or friend, Obama was nowhere to be seen for x amount of time, Obama's research paper is not available. What does any of that prove, when it comes to convincing an unbiased, intelligent person? The only way that any of this convinces anyone is if they're racist against all Muslims, invested in seeing Obama lose, as you are, or plain stupid. I am neither of those, so this video does nothing for me.

You seem to exclusively watch fox news, man, and people who watch that channel believe everything that the GOP says. I saw a telephone poll, conducted right after the last debate, between Obama and Mac, and Fox News viewers, at a rate of 92 percent, believed that McCain won. That's how come you, Paul, are able to see this video and see something that an unbiased mind cannot.

As for Obama, I am not biased towards him. I have issues with not knowing enough about where he stands, because he changes his policies from week to week. Actually, because of that, I was considering voting for McCain, but then he chose Sarah Palin. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a 72 year old man that has chosen, as his VP, a dimwit. I also cannot vote for a man who wants to sing about bomb, bomb Iran and speaks in a belligerent tone, when it comes to Russia. I don't want to support, with my vote, further needless wars. Bottom line is that Obama is the best of the two, and the guy is really sharp. I think the country needs to give him a shot.