Which 2 will be cut?

Which 2 players will be cut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moneyg

Starter
malik rose will stay. he is a very good defender and he can hit an open jumpshot. he smart and he sets nice picks. he will be use along with chandler, first off the bench.

gone wil be......
roberson ---with nate and steph... dont need him
houston ----quad injury will make it hard/wont be ready for opener

we can always send ewing down to the d league and bring back houston if it looks like we need him for a playoff run or we might send gallinari to italy for a year if his back doesn't get better.

dantoni like mardy and has said that james doesn't look all that bad. probably just wants him to retire. but i dont think he will
:smokin:

portega1968

El Cacique
from Newsday:

Seven seconds or less? Right now it's more like seven days or less. That's about the time that remains before Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni must begin to settle on the Knicks' 15-man roster.

"I think about it every day, every second, we sit down and talk about it," D'Antoni said recently. "Now, we don't make any decisions and sometimes our assessment changes from day to day . . . I don't think we're quite there yet."

At this point the one veteran who appears to be unstuck is Jerome James, the 7-1, 320-pound center who tried to make a case for himself early in training camp but has since slowed dramatically. James, who hasn't seen a tick of playing time in the preseason because of a quad strain, is still owed $6.2 million this season with a player option for $6.6 million in 2009-10. Walsh likely will have to set a precedent in his career and eat a contract if he doesn't want to lose a roster spot for a promising project in rookie Patrick Ewing Jr.

LOOKS LIKE HOUSTON AND JAMES MAY BE THE ONES ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

Paul1355

All Star
Grunfeld and Houston gone...

Who will it be? Jerome James, Ewing Jr. or Roberson?

Roberson is staying. he was signed and that's it. He will be an 11th or 12th man to shoot when we are blown out or leading big in a game.

Ewing Jr should stay. He impressed in his first game but has trouble with his basketball IQ and awareness. It's common for a rookie but it's something he has to work on. It's a great PR move to keep him but Walsh probably just did this for some excitement to start off the year. He has great leaping ability and reminds me a lot of Balkman. Maybe he'll get cut just because he is like Balkman lol.

James.....if this guy was ever healthy and in shape, he would be a great guy to have on the roster. He provides height which we lack, extremely. And he is a pure Center, unlike Lee and Randolph who are PF's playing out of their primary position and are always mis-matched against other Centers. A healthy and in-shape Jerome James has better value than Patrick Ewing Jr. If James hasn't shown to be in better shape....he has to go and give it to the Legend's son....pick Ewing Jr over James.

portega1968

El Cacique
the day has arrived and I think Roberson is on the outside looking in.

Walsh is not gonna eat Jerome James' millions.

He might've sent Ewing home because cutting him would be cheaper.

But keeping Ewing ssocre way too many PR points that in the end, Roberson will be the cheaper cut.