Jared Jefferies injured

New New York

Quiet Storm
Not doesnt sound like it's season ending (However Danillo's back didnt seem like it would keep him down for this long) but he did sit out the better part of practice today. Poor guy just can't catch a break in NY!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/2008-10-02-4163400811_x.htm

Paul1355

All Star
He might be out longer. A fractured left Fibula could last longer than 2 months so don't be surprised if he is out longer. It takes 6-8 weeks just to heal.

2 months minimum.

Akamu

The King
Damn I was hoping the injury would take him out and get my man back his number...I gotta focus my shots better.

Lol fuk Jefferies he's clumsy anyhow!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i kno this has nothing to do wit the thread but this is great news.....

"One bright spot is Quentin Richardson's revival yesterday. During 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 scrimmages, Richardson sank, unofficially, 8 of 9 three-pointers, from all corners of the Saratoga gym."<<<via NY post

metrocard

Legend
Jefferies hasn't even played a preseason game yet...please, Boris Diaw? Jefferies would let homeless people piss on him to have the skills of Diaw. Jefferies is very unskilled.

Jefferies hasn't even played a preseason game yet...please, Boris Diaw? Jefferies would let homeless people piss on him to have the skills of Diaw. Jefferies is very unskilled.

I guess it takes no talent at all to become Mr. Basketball in Indiana? Dude J.Jeffries is 6'11" with guard skills, likes to play defence and is liked by all his teamates........oh I see why you don't like him

Toons

is the Bo$$
ok, so the coach lied about jefferies then, were u in saratoga watchin him practice? jefferies was ipressive at the 5

paris401

Starter
I guess it takes no talent at all to become Mr. Basketball in Indiana? Dude J.Jeffries is 6'11" with guard skills, likes to play defence and is liked by all his teamates........oh I see why you don't like him

1st , i am sorry he got hurt... BUT... he does sux big time... the way i see it the team scoring average has just improved...