Knicks to shave heads if they make the playoffs

Scribbles

Rotation player
Hahaha awesome video!

"He just walked in front of the camera....he thinks cuz he got #20 he can do anything." - H20

Sounds kinda bitter to me. Let the anti-Jeffries riot begin. lol

Scribble, this whole number situation has "The Fan" written all over it

i expect Houston to go from playing 5mpg up to atleast 18 with the "untimely injury and possible death of Jared Jefferies"

I mean I know its only training camp and stuff, but the chemistry looks pretty good so far. Well see what happens when they hit that first rough patch in the season but otherwise it looks nice so far.

Scribbles

Rotation player
I won't lie I'm a Houston stan. LOL

Is it wrong though? H20 is the man. Skills, class and intelligent. He's a role model individual.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think there will be a parade if we make the playoffs this year LMAO it will be a ****in miracle loll

I won't lie I'm a Houston stan. LOL

Is it wrong though? H20 is the man. Skills, class and intelligent. He's a role model individual.

wrong?? far from it...all that plus he's apparently a knick till death. i never realized he took being a knick as seriously as he does, and i love it

the fact that dude realized we had a problem, NOT just on the court and put his money AND his health where his mouth ...wasnt? (since he never talked ish about us being bad or us needing him), i have nothing but respect for him.

1.Starks
2.Houston
3.Oakley/Ewing
4.LJ
(5.)Monroe

honorable mentions go to H.Davis, D.Harper,C.Ward,W.C.Frazier,and...Spike Lee...f'whatyaheard

Dirk

Benchwarmer
if knick make playioff i will shave hair of testicle of me off an super glues hair from ballsacs on face of me like moosetach