Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Vice Presidential Debate...opinions

  1. #16
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This is non-debatable.

    51% of people thought Joe Biden won the debate and only 36% of people thought that Sarah Palin won the debate.

    What should we listen to? Paul's biased comments, or an unbiased poll that asks the people to decide who they thought won the debate?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Sarah Palin is ignorant. She lacks political and historical knowledge, yet she's the Vice Presidential candidate for the Republicans. It's sad.

  2. #17
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Israel has nukes.

    But then again, I'll go to what I was saying before. **** them. Israel gives us NOTHING in return, and we give them 5 billion a year.
    Did you know that most of the food made in the U.S. is kosher?

    Factories pay rabbis money to bless and certify our food kosher.

    Carefully look at a bag of wise potato chips or a 2 liter bottle of Sunkist or Pepsi. I guarantee you'll see one of these symbols:

    U, K, UD, KD, Kosher, or cRc on it.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #18
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Israel has nukes.

    But then again, I'll go to what I was saying before. **** them. Israel gives us NOTHING in return, and we give them 5 billion a year.
    Sounds Anti-Semetic the way you say that. They are our allies, we trade with them and they trade with us. We are a country that importants more than it exports so giving a country that amount of money is not surprising.

  4. #19
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Sounds Anti-Semetic the way you say that. They are our allies, we trade with them and they trade with us. We are a country that importants more than it exports so giving a country that amount of money is not surprising.

    Now you are claiming I'm an anti-semite....LOL

    You're just proving you ignorance. Accusing me a racism.

    We don't trade **** with Israel to begin with. We are in a one-sided relationship. Not to mention that their numerous human right violations.

    I support the Palestinians, that is true. Does that make me anti-semitic? No. Why? Because the Palestinians are Semites you dumb mother ****er. The Palestinian people are a Semitic people who are descended from the original Jewish people, the actual Semites.

    Learn your ****ing facts before you accuse someone of racism.

  5. #20
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Now you are claiming I'm an anti-semite....LOL

    You're just proving you ignorance. Accusing me a racism.

    We don't trade **** with Israel to begin with. We are in a one-sided relationship. Not to mention that their numerous human right violations.

    I support the Palestinians, that is true. Does that make me anti-semitic? No. Why? Because the Palestinians are Semites you dumb mother ****er. The Palestinian people are a Semitic people who are descended from the original Jewish people, the actual Semites.

    Learn your ****ing facts before you accuse someone of racism.
    calm down I said anti semite because your attitude towards them is one were you want to wipe them off the map just like Ahmadinejad does. And you said "FU*K THEM" so some racism can easily be a factor.

    Not accusing u just saying it's likely.

    Anyways were going off topic.

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody watch the Presidential Debate?
    By Paul1355 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Oct 07, 2008, 08:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •