Vice Presidential Debate...opinions

Paul1355

All Star
I will have videos of the debate itself and opinions from different news sources and political analyst.

FULL DEBATE

THIS IS A VIDEO OF FOX,CNN,AND MSNBC GIVING THEIR OPINION.

BBC NEWS GAVE THEIR OPINION ON THE DEBATE.

Karl Rove found 10 lies that Biden said at the debate. Biden is factually wrong on 10. And 6 can be argued about. Everyone should watch this!

One of the big lies Biden said regarding Obama meeting leaders without pre-conditions.

Opinions on the debate and the additional videos??????

Please all observations here!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I thought Joe Biden won the debate, because he made sense, and he answered most of the questions accurately.
51% of people, according to a recent poll, thought Joe Biden won the debate. Only 36% thought Palin won.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/03/debate.poll/index.html

Sarah Palin's problem is that she lacks historical knowledge and she lacks communication skills. She didn't make a fool of herself, but she still did a poor job of answering her questions without changing the subject or including the word "maverick", "joe sixpack", "hockey mom", or "soccer mom" in her response. She also contradicted herself on a few questions.

ex 1
She said that the U.S. should stay in Iraq until they show that they can govern themselves. How can a country govern itself, if another country is attacking it and taking over its government?

ex 2
She also said that she supports oil drilling, but then she said that she supports the use of alternative fuels.

Paul1355

All Star
I thought Joe Biden won the debate, because he made sense, and he answered most of the questions accurately.
51% of people, according to a recent poll, thought Joe Biden won the debate. Only 36% thought Palin won.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/03/debate.poll/index.html

Sarah Palin's problem is that she lacks historical knowledge and she lacks communication skills. She didn't make a fool of herself, but she still did a poor job of answering her questions without changing the subject or including the word "maverick", "joe sixpack", "hockey mom", or "soccer mom" in her response. She also contradicted herself on a few questions.

ex 1
She said that the U.S. should stay in Iraq until they show that they can govern themselves. How can a country govern itself, if another country is attacking it and taking over its government?

ex 2
She also said that she supports oil drilling, but then she said that she supports the use of alternative fuels.

Ill just answer your examples real quick and then I want to ask you something.

ex1: I don't understand what is wrong with this plan. We have to stay there until the dust settles and they can govern themselves with their own people. If we followed Barack and Biden's plan we would have left them and they would have conformed to a radical government in revenge. It's obvious, this is why I never supported the quick withdrawal of troops. Because there would be greater consequences. At least we can guide them to show them democracy from our view point. Anything is better than Tyranny under a guy like Saddam. And anything is better than a war torn country trying to re group pracefully on their own with out a guide. The odds of them returning to be a peaceful nation on their own is a 10000 to 1 chance. This is why we must stay and leave when it is a neccessary.

ex2:Her and McCain support everything. I keep saying this.

You pointed out what Palin did wrong. But did you look a Biden lying 10 times about factual information? And another 6 things he lied about are arguable.

Check out my last two videos. I think Biden turned out worse in the end because he lied so many times. And Palin said during the debate that after the American people will see the truth to what they are saying. Now we know Biden lied 10 times that is fact. Did Palin really do worse?

I want your take on Biden.

TunerAddict

Starter
Ill just answer your examples real quick and then I want to ask you something.

ex1: I don't understand what is wrong with this plan. We have to stay there until the dust settles and they can govern themselves with their own people. If we followed Barack and Biden's plan we would have left them and they would have conformed to a radical government in revenge. It's obvious, this is why I never supported the quick withdrawal of troops. Because there would be greater consequences. At least we can guide them to show them democracy from our view point. Anything is better than Tyranny under a guy like Saddam. And anything is better than a war torn country trying to re group pracefully on their own with out a guide. The odds of them returning to be a peaceful nation on their own is a 10000 to 1 chance. This is why we must stay and leave when it is a neccessary.

ex2:Her and McCain support everything. I keep saying this.

You pointed out what Palin did wrong. But did you look a Biden lying 10 times about factual information? And another 6 things he lied about are arguable.

Check out my last two videos. I think Biden turned out worse in the end because he lied so many times. And Palin said during the debate that after the American people will see the truth to what they are saying. Now we know Biden lied 10 times that is fact. Did Palin really do worse?

I want your take on Biden.

Do you know what the Iraqi people want? Obviously not. They went over there and interviewed people on the streets on like 60 minutes or 20/20 or something, and they said life was better before we invaded. Life with Saddam was better.

Paul1355

All Star
Do you know what the Iraqi people want? Obviously not. They went over there and interviewed people on the streets on like 60 minutes or 20/20 or something, and they said life was better before we invaded. Life with Saddam was better.

He tortured innocent people and invited his sons to see the tortures taken place. He has views of Hitler and saw Hitler as an influence to be a leader. Saddam read Mein Kampf, if you don't know, that is Hitler's diary with his crazy beliefs. He killed 1 million of his own people and committed genocide. People lived in fear and terror under Saddam. Here is my proof.

Watch this video and then tell me what you think of Saddam and people living "better" under his reign.

TunerAddict

Starter
He tortured innocent people and invited his sons to see the tortures taken place. He has views of Hitler and saw Hitler as an influence to be a leader. Saddam read Mein Kampf, if you don't know, that is Hitler's diary with his crazy beliefs. He killed 1 million of his own people and committed genocide. People lived in fear and terror under Saddam. Here is my proof.

Watch this video and then tell me what you think of Saddam and people living "better" under his reign.

So it is worth over 4k American lives to give the Iraqi people something they didn't want?

TunerAddict

Starter
Saddam read Mein Kampf, if you don't know, that is Hitler's diary with his crazy beliefs.

Just shut up. You're an idiot. Not ignorant, but just plain stupid. Mein Kampf is Hitler's autobiography, not his diary. And so what if he read it? It is good to see all sides, even Hitlers side. That is what the past is for, we learn about it so we understand it and don't repeat the same mistake. Your argument is idiotic and not even close to valid.

Paul1355

All Star
Just shut up. You're an idiot. Not ignorant, but just plain stupid. Mein Kampf is Hitler's autobiography, not his diary. And so what if he read it? It is good to see all sides, even Hitlers side. That is what the past is for, we learn about it so we understand it and don't repeat the same mistake. Your argument is idiotic and not even close to valid.

Autobiography written by himself, not a diary, whatever. Saddam read it and saw it as an INFLUENCE. I don't care that he read it, Turner. I care that he used Hitler's ways and accepted his ideology in his own reign and agreed with someone who exterminated 11 million peope with Genocide. Unless you agree with Hitler's views, which I hope you don't, then this was a big problem with Saddam. And guess what, Saddam committed genocide himself killing over 1 million people, now were would he get that idea from???

I love this Turner. What I bolded is exactly why i support John McCain. If you consider Iraq a mistake, then to win, we can't just back out like we did in Vietnam. I am not saying that I supported going in to Vietnam, I didn't. I am comparing the MISTAKE we made in just leaving Vietnam. The world saw us go in there, fight, die, and lose. If we stay until the goverment and it's people are somewhat stable, then we can leave and we can say that we won this war.

By saying the point of why we teach history to not make the same mistake, then you should support the way John McCain is approaching the Iraq situation. If not, then you contradict what you told me.

TunerAddict

Starter
Autobiography written by himself, not a diary, whatever. Saddam read it and saw it as an INFLUENCE. I don't care that he read it, Turner. I care that he used Hitler's ways and accepted his ideology in his own reign and agreed with someone who exterminated 11 million peope with Genocide. Unless you agree with Hitler's views, which I hope you don't, then this was a big problem with Saddam. And guess what, Saddam committed genocide himself killing over 1 million people, now were would he get that idea from???

I love this Turner. What I bolded is exactly why i support John McCain. If you consider Iraq a mistake, then to win, we can't just back out like we did in Vietnam. I am not saying that I supported going in to Vietnam, I didn't. I am comparing the MISTAKE we made in just leaving Vietnam. The world saw us go in there, fight, die, and lose. If we stay until the goverment and it's people are somewhat stable, then we can leave and we can say that we won this war.

By saying the point of why we teach history to not make the same mistake, then you should support the way John McCain is approaching the Iraq situation. If not, then you contradict what you told me.

You can't "win" in Iraq. What is there to win?

I believe that it isn't worth the lives of a single american soldier, thus we should leave now so no more soldiers have to die for no reason.

Paul1355

All Star
You can't "win" in Iraq. What is there to win?

I believe that it isn't worth the lives of a single american soldier, thus we should leave now so no more soldiers have to die for no reason.

I see why you feel this way. I don't know if you felt that this war was lost before. Point is that that John McCain's appoach is better in the long run. Yes, if we moved out right this second more present lives would be saved. No arguement there. The reason why I argue you on this issue is because if we just leave then there is a higher risk of Iraq going back to the way it was. If we just leave, we risk another possible war. And more of our soldiers will die in Obama's long run. They would have no idea how other countries run a Democracy. They have lived in Tyranny, a horrible leader, have been through war with us and over a million have died, before and after we invaded. All of these past events can make anyone believe that if we just left, they would have revenge on our country. They would obviously be our enemy and ally with our enemies. Al-Queda and other terrorist organizations would come back into the land and use it's land with strongholds. It's not hard to realize how easy this can happen. Iraq has no stability. We are training a police force with the help of ou military. We have one of the best militaries in the world, so our troops teaching Iraqis how to handle criminals; this is a positive. Even if you feel we ruined Iraq, we are creating stability right now. If we stay there until it is somewhate stable, we can leave. And when I said possible "win" this war, I meant we can leave and not fear as much of an attack, alliance with enemies, complete unstabliity in their governemnt, and we don't have to say that we did all of this for absolutely nothing.

TunerAddict

Starter
If we just leave, we risk another possible war. And more of our soldiers will die in Obama's long run.

This is what I don't get. Why do we have to go back? **** em'. The job of the President is to do what is best for the American public, **** everyone else.

Paul1355

All Star
This is what I don't get. Why do we have to go back? **** em'. The job of the President is to do what is best for the American public, **** everyone else.

I meant with the rise of Nuclear weapons being sold to Mid-Eastern countries, Iraq can possibly get one and be a threat in the future like we fear Iran right now.

TunerAddict

Starter
I meant with the rise of Nuclear weapons being sold to Mid-Eastern countries, Iraq can possibly get one and be a threat in the future like we fear Iran right now.

I doubt it. Iran isn't much of a threat to us now, nor will they be. We have highly advanced missile detection and prevention systems. Plus it'll be a long time before they have ICBMs.

Paul1355

All Star
I doubt it. Iran isn't much of a threat to us now, nor will they be. We have highly advanced missile detection and prevention systems. Plus it'll be a long time before they have ICBMs.

Maybe not a threat to us but definitely to our allies such as Israel. And they have Nuclear facilities to make the weapon and have been trying to make one for some time.

TunerAddict

Starter
Maybe not a threat to us but definitely to our allies such as Israel. And they have Nuclear facilities to make the weapon and have been trying to make one for some time.

Israel has nukes.

But then again, I'll go to what I was saying before. **** them. Israel gives us NOTHING in return, and we give them 5 billion a year.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This is non-debatable.

51% of people thought Joe Biden won the debate and only 36% of people thought that Sarah Palin won the debate.

What should we listen to? Paul's biased comments, or an unbiased poll that asks the people to decide who they thought won the debate?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...oll/index.html

Sarah Palin is ignorant. She lacks political and historical knowledge, yet she's the Vice Presidential candidate for the Republicans. It's sad.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Israel has nukes.

But then again, I'll go to what I was saying before. **** them. Israel gives us NOTHING in return, and we give them 5 billion a year.
Did you know that most of the food made in the U.S. is kosher?

Factories pay rabbis money to bless and certify our food kosher.

Carefully look at a bag of wise potato chips or a 2 liter bottle of Sunkist or Pepsi. I guarantee you'll see one of these symbols:

U, K, UD, KD, Kosher, or cRc on it.

http://kosherfood.about.com/od/guidetokosherfoodlabels/ss/symbols.htm

Paul1355

All Star
Israel has nukes.

Sounds Anti-Semetic the way you say that. They are our allies, we trade with them and they trade with us. We are a country that importants more than it exports so giving a country that amount of money is not surprising.

TunerAddict

Starter
Sounds Anti-Semetic the way you say that. They are our allies, we trade with them and they trade with us. We are a country that importants more than it exports so giving a country that amount of money is not surprising.

Now you are claiming I'm an anti-semite....LOL

You're just proving you ignorance. Accusing me a racism.

We don't trade shit with Israel to begin with. We are in a one-sided relationship. Not to mention that their numerous human right violations.

I support the Palestinians, that is true. Does that make me anti-semitic? No. Why? Because the Palestinians are Semites you dumb mother ****er. The Palestinian people are a Semitic people who are descended from the original Jewish people, the actual Semites.

Learn your ****ing facts before you accuse someone of racism.

Paul1355

All Star
Now you are claiming I'm an anti-semite....LOL

You're just proving you ignorance. Accusing me a racism.

We don't trade shit with Israel to begin with. We are in a one-sided relationship. Not to mention that their numerous human right violations.

I support the Palestinians, that is true. Does that make me anti-semitic? No. Why? Because the Palestinians are Semites you dumb mother ****er. The Palestinian people are a Semitic people who are descended from the original Jewish people, the actual Semites.

Learn your ****ing facts before you accuse someone of racism.

calm down I said anti semite because your attitude towards them is one were you want to wipe them off the map just like Ahmadinejad does. And you said "FU*K THEM" so some racism can easily be a factor.

Not accusing u just saying it's likely.

Anyways were going off topic.