View Poll Results: Which Knick will disappoint us most?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chandler

0 0%
  • D'Antoni

1 5.56%
  • Duhon

4 22.22%
  • Gallinari

3 16.67%
  • Lee

1 5.56%
  • Randolph

1 5.56%
  • Crawford

8 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Knick Will Be The Biggest Disappointment Of The 08-09 Season?

Default Which Knick Will Be The Biggest Disappointment Of The 08-09 Season?

I was considering going with Duhon but I just can't shake this bad feeling I have about Gallinari. I think about recent Knick history, Andrea Bargnani who's a worse version of Sam Perkins, how he's got a bad back at the age of 19 and I sense disaster.

I hope I'm wrong.

I included D'Antoni in this poll because I think most people expect him to be a good coach.

I didn't include Marbury in either poll because nothing he does should surprise us anymore and I don't think there is a possible way of him disappointing us more than he has already. Most importantly he is irrelevant as he'll be off the team sooner or later.

I picked Jamal Crawford. All the so called are all over his nuts saying he'll benefit the most of anybody on this team from the system Dantoni brings, but if you look deeper and actually analyze crawfords game you'll realize he probably doesn't really fit in as well as they say. This system requires ball movement and Crawford is a ball stopper. Seems the only way he can score if takes a couple dribbles first to get into rythm. And offense aside this dude doesn't play a lick of defense. I can easily see average sgs averaging more that 15 ppg agaisnt him.

I picked Crawford also, I think everyone expects him to thrive in this system and I just don't see it. I think he'll be further exposed for all his weaknesses, and wouldn't be suprised if he is either traded, or not starting by the deadline...

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Crawford is gonna have a decent year meaning16 ppg...and as usual not much else..he could likely be traded by mid-season so his minutes will go down and Marb's could be the starting sg

Edy Curry Will Amke Me Sad

Im not expectin much from crawford, he cant disappoint me. I think Lee will have a good year but he might not be able to live up to my expectations...I'd like to see him get 15 and 11

Veteran

The Knicks biggest Disappointment will be the lost of the Tazman energy in Dantoni's system.

I must write this down.
    The Denver Nuggets will be one of the top 6 teams in the NBA league this season.

The Denver Nuggets did not think twice about snatching our defensive uptempo hustling Tazman (Balkman) to add to their roster and rotation.
    They may have traded Camby for just a 2nd round pick, but they replaced Camby defensive & rebounding prowness in the paint by welcoming back Chris Andersen crazy (Rodman type) rebounding and shotblocking.
    The Nuggets scorers "AI, JR, Melo, and Kleinza" are free to play no defense for the first three quarters this season of each game.

If coach Byron Scott did not get Posey to sign with New Orleans, he would have kept Chris Andersen.

Wilson Chandler >> trevor Ariza >> Balkman

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

the answer to this poll is already known but not available... Eddy Curry

*waits for Lee stans to catch feelings*

Originally Posted by portega1968
    the answer to this poll is already known but not available... Eddy Curry
    I disagree....

We don't expect **** from Curry so he won't be a disappointment...He'll be what we expected...****

Default hard question

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    I picked Jamal Crawford. All the so called are all over his nuts saying he'll benefit the most of anybody on this team from the system Dantoni brings, but if you look deeper and actually analyze crawfords game you'll realize he probably doesn't really fit in as well as they say. This system requires ball movement and Crawford is a ball stopper. Seems the only way he can score if takes a couple dribbles first to get into rythm. And offense aside this dude doesn't play a lick of defense. I can easily see average sgs averaging more that 15 ppg agaisnt him.
    Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    I picked Crawford also, I think everyone expects him to thrive in this system and I just don't see it. I think he'll be further exposed for all his weaknesses, and wouldn't be suprised if he is either traded, or not starting by the deadline...
    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I disagree....

We don't expect **** from Curry so he won't be a disappointment...He'll be what we expected...****
    I agree which is also why I couldn't pick crawford, because I don't think he'll be good anyway, so it's hard to disapoint,
    I picked zack, because he's been playing well, and when they keep losing, I see him reverting. Disapointing.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The Knicks biggest Disappointment will be the lost of the Tazman energy in Dantoni's system.

I must write this down.
    The Denver Nuggets will be one of the top 6 teams in the NBA league this season.

The Denver Nuggets did not think twice about snatching our defensive uptempo hustling Tazman (Balkman) to add to their roster and rotation.
    They may have traded Camby for just a 2nd round pick, but they replaced Camby defensive & rebounding prowness in the paint by welcoming back Chris Andersen crazy (Rodman type) rebounding and shotblocking.
    The Nuggets scorers "AI, JR, Melo, and Kleinza" are free to play no defense for the first three quarters this season of each game.

If coach Byron Scott did not get Posey to sign with New Orleans, he would have kept Chris Andersen.
    Trust me, Balkman will no effect on the western conf power rankings.

This isn't a good poll because all of those guys can impress this year.

The names up their should be Q Rich, Marbury, and Curry....

Marbury I think will do great but some people have doubts about him breaking out.

Q Rich should be benched he is doing so bad.

Curry is a joke.

Curry is the #1 disappointment.

Out of the poll I, picked Crawford because Marbury might take his starting spot at SG.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Kiyaman, Anderson will replace Camby???

I actually did my research...and you're not wrong.

Andersen's per 36 numbers are IMPRESSIVE

3 blocks per game
    11 rebounds
    10 points

Thats pretty solid

Balkman is a 10/10 with 2 steals and 1.5 blocks in 36 minutes.

So Denver has two very solid defenders/rebounders to replace Camby.

Damn, just when I thought Kiyaman had it wrong, the man turns out to be valid once again.

The state of the Nuggets depends on the health of Nene and Martin, both actually good defenders.

Iverson should be traded...he doesn't fit, they need a 3pt shooting PG...

Smith, Iverson, Anthony are all scoring machines...Anthony Carter is a C level PG...and Nuggets don't have any dominant big men.

That doesn't add up to a lot of success in the Western Conference.