Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84

Thread: Randolph a changed man....Knicks build chemestry

  1. #31
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Yea.

    Marbury is the only guy on this team who has something to prove.

    Idiot.

    Wow. From what he use to be and what he can be...yes he has something to prove Metro.

  2. #32
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Wow. From what he use to be and what he can be...yes he has something to prove Metro.
    Marbury has nothing to prove. His resume is far better then anyone elses on this team. Crawford has the most to prove...more regular season games then any other active player without ever playing in a playoff game.

    How about Curry? That guy should be a top 5 center the way hes built. He should be dominating. Poor conditioning and lack of heart prevents him from being what he should be.

  3. #33
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Wow. From what he use to be and what he can be...yes he has something to prove Metro.
    Exactly.

    You're contradicting yourself.

    If Marbury has already PROVEN himself, then he doesn't need to prove himself as badly as do losers like Randolph, Crawford, Curry etc. Crawford has never seen the playoffs. Curry and Crawford never had all star proven success like Marbury.

    You're totally unaware right now.

  4. #34
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Exactly.

    You're contradicting yourself.

    If Marbury has already PROVEN himself, then he doesn't need to prove himself as badly as do losers like Randolph, Crawford, Curry etc. Crawford has never seen the playoffs. Curry and Crawford never had all star proven success like Marbury.

    You're totally unaware right now.
    I agree but Marbury has been a laughing stock off the court. If you think he doesn't have anything to prove on the court.......he definitely needs to improve off the court. The whole Isiah feud made this team look horrible.

    He has to grow up.

  5. #35
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I agree but Marbury has been a laughing stock off the court. If you think he doesn't have anything to prove on the court.......he definitely needs to improve off the court. The whole Isiah feud made this team look horrible.

    He has to grow up.
    Please Paul, don't go into that! We had this debate way to often. It'll all end in name calling, Metro posting stuff about your private life (if he can find something on the web) and in the end Marbury-supporters will still be Marbury supporters and guys who can't stand him haven't changed their opinion either. There is really no point in discussing Marbury's off-court behaviour.

  6. #36
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I agree but Marbury has been a laughing stock off the court. If you think he doesn't have anything to prove on the court.......he definitely needs to improve off the court. The whole Isiah feud made this team look horrible.

    He has to grow up.
    smh @ you blaming the teams problems on Marbury. Isiah thomas is responsible for 100%, hes the one that brought everyone here. Hes the one that got us into this mess. I wasnt the biggest marbury fan a couple years ago when larry brown coached but since then marbury hasnt been a problem. Its ignorant dumb ****s who are quick to assume things without facts that are the problem.

  7. #37
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    smh @ you blaming the teams problems on Marbury. Isiah thomas is responsible for 100%, hes the one that brought everyone here. Hes the one that got us into this mess. I wasnt the biggest marbury fan a couple years ago when larry brown coached but since then marbury hasnt been a problem. Its ignorant dumb ****s who are quick to assume things without facts that are the problem.

    MSG this was a bad post....Isiah wasn't 100% of the problem...yea he brought the guys that couldn't gel together. And yes almost all of them are over priced..... But he also got Wilson Chandler, David Lee and got Nate Robinson. Marbury BLACK MAILING Thomas was what made our chemistry take a landslide down. You knew as soon as that was posted in the news papers, that the season was going to be a rocky one.

    Isiah was most of the problem....but Marbury did his part in adding the icing on the horrible cake that Isiah created. Don't tell me Marbury didnt cause chemistry issues. Your a fool if your to believe that Marbury was an angel through this past couple years.

  8. #38
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I agree but Marbury has been a laughing stock off the court. If you think he doesn't have anything to prove on the court.......he definitely needs to improve off the court. The whole Isiah feud made this team look horrible.

    He has to grow up.


    Wow.

    Laughing stock.

    Thats really ORIGINAL...I wonder what article you got that from.

    Marbury has done numerous of good things off the court, more good than bad, so you're really making any points here.

    Shut the f*ck up...Marbury is a grown ass man.

    The beef with Isiah is one of the greatest things ever done in the last 4 years in the Isiah era.

    Marbury rebeled and we got a positive result.

    a new coach.
    a new president
    a new direction
    a new hope

    If Marbury would of stayed bitch and not make any noise like punk ass Jamal, we would still have Isiah and a backcourt of Crawford and Eric Gordon to chuck us back into the lottery every year.

    Marbury did the RIGHT thing in rebeling, Isiah was a cancer and Marbury fought the cancer for the sake of NYC and Knicks basketball.

    Marbury has PRIDE in NYC and the Knicks...don't be fooled.

    You have nothing to present here. Marbury is proven.

    Just admit it was really an ignorant ass statement.

  9. #39
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Wow.

    Laughing stock.

    Thats really ORIGINAL...I wonder what article you got that from.

    Marbury has done numerous of good things off the court, more good than bad, so you're really making any points here.

    Shut the f*ck up...Marbury is a grown ass man.

    The beef with Isiah is one of the greatest things ever done in the last 4 years in the Isiah era.

    Marbury rebeled and we got a positive result.

    a new coach.
    a new president
    a new direction
    a new hope


    If Marbury would of stayed bitch and not make any noise like punk ass Jamal, we would still have Isiah and a backcourt of Crawford and Eric Gordon to chuck us back into the lottery every year.

    Marbury did the RIGHT thing in rebeling, Isiah was a cancer and Marbury fought the cancer for the sake of NYC and Knicks basketball.

    Marbury has PRIDE in NYC and the Knicks...don't be fooled.

    You have nothing to present here. Marbury is proven.

    Just admit it was really an ignorant ass statement.
    hahahah

    Metro please.

    you think we got a new coach, president, direction and hope because Marbury rebelled?????? WE WERE HORRIBLE ON THE COURT AND OFF THE COURT FOR YEARS. Marbury is known as a player who creates problems. Just like TO from Dallas Cowboys...they are great and have great talent, but they cause chemistry problems, its the way they are. Marbury has had problems with other coaches than Isiah.

    We have a new president, coach, direction, and hope.... because of Isiah and how much of, yes a laughing stock, this team was becoming.

    Point is that Marbury made things worse by black mailing a coach and refusing to play while being the star player. No argument Metro, it was immature and put a dark cloud over this team the rest of the season. Then he didn't want to play which caused more drama.

    Metro, Marbury has proven to show great talent and win games single handedly at times. But the past couple years he has been one of the key reasons why we have had chemistry issues. Isiah, selfish players that are overpriced... and Marbury with his feud, and overall immaturity caused this team to win only 23 games.

    I am sure Marbury has done good things off the court. But the shyt he pulled last year was one of the most embarssing things a player can do to his team. Doesn't matter how bad a team is...the one guy that always gets publicity shouldnt put a negative spotlight by causing drama all year long. He was the face of the Knicks...the star player...and he caused a feud that made things go six feet under.

    Isiah started everything and Marbury made things worse when Isiah was here. Now that Isiah is gone I hope that Marbury can grow up a little bit and I think he will.

    I am for Marbury. But he was part of the problem while Isiah was here. FACT

  10. #40
    Member Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    bring back dikimbie kutombo form huston roket team he block away shoot of othger player or maybe he has huge 8 foot form nigeria donkey son can play for knmick moutombo jr like partwick ewins has son eming jr. 8 foot 380 pound beast down low he lok down at shaaq and say 'shaq reach up and touch the nippel of me

  11. #41
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dirk
    bring back dikimbie kutombo form huston roket team he block away shoot of othger player or maybe he has huge 8 foot form nigeria donkey son can play for knmick moutombo jr like partwick ewins has son eming jr. 8 foot 380 pound beast down low he lok down at shaaq and say 'shaq reach up and touch the nippel of me

    agreed dirk.

  12. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    When D'antoni wins 45 games with essentially the same team this year, everyone will say Isaiah is a bad coach. Zeke put avery good Pacers team together, but could not coach them to their full potential. Next coach did, because he can actually coach.

    The same will hold true here this year when the Knicks actually play like they should with the talent on the team.

    Marbury has helped the situation, but I believe he takes way too much blame for the lack of success of the team.

    Zeke can scout talent, can't coach, or pick a good coach. So to me he is 95% the issue of why the team was bad.

  13. #43
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Marbury's rebellion started the flame that lead to Isiah's end. Before that, Isiah was being rewarded for failure.

    Marbury isn't really known for that. Marbury is more known for his 20 and 8, starbury shoeline, charity, witty and FUNNY comments in interviews(have a sense of humor you stiff mamaguebo)
    Marbury is nothing like TO...TO is a drama queen, when Marbury is used as a scapegoat. You really need to narrow down **** and stop being so simple with sports.

    You wouldn't blackmail Isiah? What class of homosexual are you? Marbury did the right thing and made things better(we were losing before, you act as if we had chemistry in the first place). How is chemistry Marbury's fault when Isiah had a new player getting major minutes every 2-3 months? You build chemistry with task cohesion and on the COURT.

    You could have guys on a team who hate each other and can't get a lot, but as long as the performance is efficient and the team wins, that hate will be irrelevant. Its proven by a lot of research in sports pyschology, so unlike you I actually have my resources and study this stuff, where as you talk out of your ass.

    Q-Rich, Miles, Odom and those fools with cool...as well with Crawford/Curry. Does it lead to good preformance on the court? Actually good social cohesion doesn't lead to success on the court. When you begin to lose, that social bond begins to break down. When you begin to win, the hate isn't really a factor.

    So its really annoying when you simpletons come out of no where with this team chemistry in the locker...you guys really kno nothing about sports and building a team. Stop jocking the words of ESPN dudes.

    The most ignorant quote in Knicksonline history:
    "Marbury caused this team to win only 23 games."
    -Paul

  14. #44
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    MSG this was a bad post....Isiah wasn't 100% of the problem...yea he brought the guys that couldn't gel together. And yes almost all of them are over priced..... But he also got Wilson Chandler, David Lee and got Nate Robinson. Marbury BLACK MAILING Thomas was what made our chemistry take a landslide down. You knew as soon as that was posted in the news papers, that the season was going to be a rocky one.

    Isiah was most of the problem....but Marbury did his part in adding the icing on the horrible cake that Isiah created. Don't tell me Marbury didnt cause chemistry issues. Your a fool if your to believe that Marbury was an angel through this past couple years.
    Your right, Isiah wasnt 100% of the problem. Dolan was the problem for keeping isiahs stupid ass in charge. Wheres your proof about Marbury black mailing Isiah? Wheres your proof? Didnt you just learn from what happened with marc berman?

    smh @ these kids still believing everything the new york post says. They write that **** because they know idiots like you will believe everything they read.

    As metro already pointed out, marbury was made the scapegoat. You didnt see anything bad about crawford in the papers, when he played no defense and was far from efficient. Why is that? Because isiah gave him the big minutes so he can score his 20 points, and 5 assists. Some people are ignorant and fail to factor in shot attempts, and theres others who will just look at stats and ignore the lack of defense in crawfords game. Hes a terrible defender and theres no way around that. Just like the way you have become a terrible poster, and theres also no way around that. When you start analyzing more, and developing your own opinions i will respect you more.

    *edit*

    lol @ paul gettin ethered by me and metro

    You come at either one of us and your guaranteed a loss
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Oct 21, 2008 at 10:32.

  15. #45
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Marbury's rebellion started the flame that lead to Isiah's end. Before that, Isiah was being rewarded for failure.

    Marbury isn't really known for that. Marbury is more known for his 20 and 8, starbury shoeline, charity, witty and FUNNY comments in interviews(have a sense of humor you stiff mamaguebo)
    Marbury is nothing like TO...TO is a drama queen, when Marbury is used as a scapegoat. You really need to narrow down **** and stop being so simple with sports.

    You wouldn't blackmail Isiah? What class of homosexual are you? Marbury did the right thing and made things better(we were losing before, you act as if we had chemistry in the first place). How is chemistry Marbury's fault when Isiah had a new player getting major minutes every 2-3 months? You build chemistry with task cohesion and on the COURT.

    You could have guys on a team who hate each other and can't get a lot, but as long as the performance is efficient and the team wins, that hate will be irrelevant. Its proven by a lot of research in sports pyschology, so unlike you I actually have my resources and study this stuff, where as you talk out of your ass.

    Q-Rich, Miles, Odom and those fools with cool...as well with Crawford/Curry. Does it lead to good preformance on the court? Actually good social cohesion doesn't lead to success on the court. When you begin to lose, that social bond begins to break down. When you begin to win, the hate isn't really a factor.

    So its really annoying when you simpletons come out of no where with this team chemistry in the locker...you guys really kno nothing about sports and building a team. Stop jocking the words of ESPN dudes.

    The most ignorant quote in Knicksonline history:
    "Marbury caused this team to win only 23 games."
    -Paul

    I'll explain on the stuff i bolded that stood out when I read this...

    Marbury started a flame that made our season come crashing down Metro. For a guy who "studies" sports who should know that off the court childish behavior can put a negative spotlight on a team mentally. If you believe that didn't happen with the Knicks last year, then your just a fool.

    Marbury was a scapegoat just like every star player on every team in sports Metro, stop using excuses for his actions. He started problems and added problems like the black mailing incident, and not wanting to play and staying home instead of being with his team when they needed him.


    "You wouldn't black mail Isiah?" NO I WOULDNT.....because i have a brain and know that if i did such a drastic thing that it would make our team look like a laughing stock and embarrassment to the NBA, which the Knicks were last year.



    And that last quote....stop taking things out of context, this shows your immaturity and utter stupidity to try and win this arguement. Keep trying.

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 2/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 23:23
  2. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 18:27
  3. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  4. Zach Randolph putback dunk vs Heat
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2008, 13:22
  5. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 1/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2008, 08:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •