Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84

Thread: Randolph a changed man....Knicks build chemestry

  1. #46
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Your right, Isiah wasnt 100% of the problem. Dolan was the problem for keeping isiahs stupid ass in charge. Wheres your proof about Marbury black mailing Isiah? Wheres your proof? Didnt you just learn from what happened with marc berman?

    smh @ these kids still believing everything the new york post says. They write that **** because they know idiots like you will believe everything they read.

    As metro already pointed out, marbury was made the scapegoat. You didnt see anything bad about crawford in the papers, when he played no defense and was far from efficient. Why is that? Because isiah gave him the big minutes so he can score his 20 points, and 5 assists. Some people are ignorant and fail to factor in shot attempts, and theres others who will just look at stats and ignore the lack of defense in crawfords game. Hes a terrible defender and theres no way around that. Just like the way you have become a terrible poster, and theres also no way around that. When you start analyzing more, and developing your own opinions i will respect you more.

    *edit*

    lol @ paul gettin ethered by me and metro

    You come at either one of us and your guaranteed a loss
    I have givin you props on some posts and threads, MSG, but this was embarrassing.

    Have to go to work.

    I'll respond later.

  2. #47
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Marbury's rebellion started the flame that lead to Isiah's end. Before that, Isiah was being rewarded for failure.

    Marbury isn't really known for that. Marbury is more known for his 20 and 8, starbury shoeline, charity, witty and FUNNY comments in interviews(have a sense of humor you stiff mamaguebo)

    -Paul
    if u really believe dat then u pretty much delusional as it gets, marbury in the public eye is not known for his 20 and 8 or any other thing u mentioned, marbury is a loser to the public eye, but wait let me do ur response cuz ya "starburians" have become so predictable:

    "but jamal crawford has never made the playoffs, why isnt he gettin knocked?" man stop bitchin, jamal crawford wasnt brought here to save the franchise

  3. #48
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    if u really believe dat then u pretty much delusional as it gets, marbury in the public eye is not known for his 20 and 8 or any other thing u mentioned, marbury is a loser to the public eye, but wait let me do ur response cuz ya "starburians" have become so predictable:

    "but jamal crawford has never made the playoffs, why isnt he gettin knocked?" man stop bitchin, jamal crawford wasnt brought here to save the franchise
    Isiah made Crawford king...stop being ignorant as hell. Isiah took the crown from Marbury, atleast Marbury took the Knicks to playoffs as King. Crawford was the worst Knicks king of all time...no playoff appearance, and a lot of losing/chucking/failure.

    Paul, you don't study sh*t. Manny Ramirez won a WS with the Red Sox, did he get a long with everyone? No. But good and successful performance doesn't make lockeroom behavior a factor. Same with Jordan...he talked mad **** about his teammates, but it didn't matter as long as they did their job, preformed to the expected requirement and succeeded.

    You have homework on performance cohesion, 3 pages type...double spaced.

    Marbury started what? Everything Marbury does is a "problem" stop reaching for things, you look pathetic.

    The only thing you brought up was this "blackmailing"(so dramatic like a little girl), which turned out to be a positive for our positive.

    You wouldn't blackmail Isiah because you have a brain with Isiah's penis as your spinal cord. You're an Isiahsexual to the fullest...how could you live such a disgusting lifestyle? This is the man who tortured the Knicks,and the least you can't do is blackmail him? *Strips Paul of his orange and blue*.

    You're now just a lot of brown to me, from Isiah's ****.

    Knicks were an embarassment before Marbury did that...what the hell are you crying about? You sound like a broken record of some deadbeat writer with a kindergarten vocabulary crossbreed with an autistic man's writing style.


    MSG, this kid is hopeless. He's had his head between his culo since day 1.

  4. #49
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Isiah made Crawford king...stop being ignorant as hell. Isiah took the crown from Marbury, atleast Marbury took the Knicks to playoffs as King. Crawford was the worst Knicks king of all time...no playoff appearance, and a lot of losing/chucking/failure.

    Paul, you don't study sh*t. Manny Ramirez won a WS with the Red Sox, did he get a long with everyone? No. But good and successful performance doesn't make lockeroom behavior a factor. Same with Jordan...he talked mad **** about his teammates, but it didn't matter as long as they did their job, preformed to the expected requirement and succeeded.

    You have homework on performance cohesion, 3 pages type...double spaced.

    Marbury started what? Everything Marbury does is a "problem" stop reaching for things, you look pathetic.

    The only thing you brought up was this "blackmailing"(so dramatic like a little girl), which turned out to be a positive for our positive.

    You wouldn't blackmail Isiah because you have a brain with Isiah's penis as your spinal cord. You're an Isiahsexual to the fullest...how could you live such a disgusting lifestyle? This is the man who tortured the Knicks,and the least you can't do is blackmail him? *Strips Paul of his orange and blue*.

    You're now just a lot of brown to me, from Isiah's ****.

    Knicks were an embarassment before Marbury did that...what the hell are you crying about? You sound like a broken record of some deadbeat writer with a kindergarten vocabulary crossbreed with an autistic man's writing style.


    MSG, this kid is hopeless. He's had his head between his culo since day 1.

    Insults were funny but the fact of the matter is that Marbury did cause chemistry problems that affected the ENTIRE team. Manny Ramirez eventually affecting his team's chemistry and that's why they shipped him out and they still went to the ALCS, good example lol.

    Take MSG's gold mac 10 out of your ass cuz the shyt has been in there way to long, why do you two always join up in an arguement? You married? Always gotta ask your boyfriend for advice? He loves you so much that you don't even have to ask him, he just comes running whenever someone argues against you. LMAO.

    Back on topic.

    Metro I am not blaming Marbury for what happened, your like an angry child that won't listen to anyone. I blame Isiah but Marbury DID MAKE IT WORSE and you or your boyfriend MSG won't convince me otherwise because like every other Knick fan, I saw our team go down to the ****ter when Marbury did his "girl" move with the black mailing shyt and not playing anymore etc.


    And your a child. Making a quote taken out of context and basically stating that im blaming Marbury for the 23 win season.


    Grow up.
    Last edited by Paul1355; Oct 21, 2008 at 17:56.

  5. #50
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Your right, Isiah wasnt 100% of the problem. Dolan was the problem for keeping isiahs stupid ass in charge. Wheres your proof about Marbury black mailing Isiah? Wheres your proof? Didnt you just learn from what happened with marc berman?

    smh @ these kids still believing everything the new york post says. They write that **** because they know idiots like you will believe everything they read.

    As metro already pointed out, marbury was made the scapegoat. You didnt see anything bad about crawford in the papers, when he played no defense and was far from efficient. Why is that? Because isiah gave him the big minutes so he can score his 20 points, and 5 assists. Some people are ignorant and fail to factor in shot attempts, and theres others who will just look at stats and ignore the lack of defense in crawfords game. Hes a terrible defender and theres no way around that. Just like the way you have become a terrible poster, and theres also no way around that. When you start analyzing more, and developing your own opinions i will respect you more.

    *edit*

    lol @ paul gettin ethered by me and metro

    You come at either one of us and your guaranteed a loss
    MSG, once again, bad post. You fail to recognize that I could give two shyts about Crawford who did get too many shots and minutes last year, I agree, but thats not what this arguement is about.

    This is about Marbury, once again. I don;t understand why you and Metro blast everyone that speaks up one thing about Marbury....kind of makes me wonder what else you like about the guy.

    Back on topic, you said where is my proof that Marbury blackmailed his coach that caused our team to be an embarrassment to the eye of every NBA fan, player and coach? I'll show you....

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    Isiah Thomas has his own huge lists. I am not blaming Steph for the horrible job that was done in NY for years. But he didn't help at all and did make things worse because of this incident.

    I rest my case.

  6. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355

    Back on topic, you said where is my proof that Marbury blackmailed his coach that caused our team to be an embarrassment to the eye of every NBA fan, player and coach? I'll show you....

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    Isiah Thomas has his own huge lists. I am not blaming Steph for the horrible job that was done in NY for years. But he didn't help at all and did make things worse because of this incident.

    I rest my case.
    A person close to the situation told the Daily News that Marbury reportedly marched to the front of the plane to confront Thomas over the situation, then returned five minutes later and claimed he had leverage on Thomas.
    "Isiah has to start me," Marbury reportedly said, according to the Daily News. "I've got so much [stuff] on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can [get] me. But I'll [get] him first. You have no idea what I know."

    I doubt this stands as proof. This is a juicy report, just like it says. We'll never know if this actually happened.

  7. #52
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    A person close to the situation told the Daily News that Marbury reportedly marched to the front of the plane to confront Thomas over the situation, then returned five minutes later and claimed he had leverage on Thomas.
    "Isiah has to start me," Marbury reportedly said, according to the Daily News. "I've got so much [stuff] on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can [get] me. But I'll [get] him first. You have no idea what I know."

    I doubt this stands as proof. This is a juicy report, just like it says. We'll never know if this actually happened.
    more than one reporter said this. Fact is, that there was a feud going on and whatever Marbury said was going to be on the front page of every newspaper.

    It was a bad move by Marbury because his feud did affect the team mentally. Put a negative spotlight on them for the rest of the year.

    Isiah was a bigger part though, if I may sound like Im blaming Marbs for everything, I AM NOT.

    Just want to get that straight.

  8. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    more than one reporter said this.
    More than one reporter recited what the ACTUAL one close source supposedly heard. Kinda how Berman wrote that story about Jamaal pointing to Stephs locker even though he did not hear or see it himself. He took the word of another reporter said, yet wrote it in his column as if it surely happened.

    None of it can truly be said to be proof though. Even though they could be exactly right. Still a juicy report, or at the very least, speculation.

    But you are right about one thing, it hurt the team. Whether it's true or not.

  9. #54
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    [quote=Knicks4lyfe;67455]More than one reporter recited what the ACTUAL one close source supposedly heard. Kinda how Berman wrote that story about Jamaal pointing to Stephs locker even though he did not hear or see it himself. He took the word of another reporter said, yet wrote it in his column as if it surely happened.

    None of it can truly be said to be proof though. Even though they could be exactly right. Still a juicy report, or at the very least, speculation.

    But you are right about one thing, it hurt the team. Whether it's true or not.[/quote]

    thank you. That was the point im trying to get across to Metro and MSG.

  10. #55
    Lurker Leefense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    washington dc
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i went to the knicks nets game on monday and they looked good. they were sharing the ball and had a lot of energy. im not saying we're gonna be great this year but it's definatly going to be a better year and a lot more exciting. randolph did great as well and q rich. anyone else going to the home opener? get back at me.

  11. #56
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You don't know what "chemistry" is, stop throwing out overused words trying so hard to make a point when your statements have absolute zero meaning.
    Red Sox never won the World Series without Manny...so whats your argument? Are you telling me Red Sox chances against the Rays in the ALCS this were would of been better without Manny compared to with? You're fool many topics, thank you for providing evidence for this.

    Again with the black mailing, is the only incident you could think of now? You've gone 4 post without saying nothing new. Whats wrong with you?
    Is this blackmail thing going to help you when I consistently proven that Marbury's blackmail has turned out to be a positive for the Knicks franchise (anything negative towards Isiah is a positive for the Knicks franchise incase you didn't know).

    and you're a grown ass man with no job or education. You're wildly ignorant with a limited vocabulary. If I'm a child, then your making yourself look like a sperm cell. As for MSG siding with me looking gay, then I guess this forum must be a gay orgy, because theres a lot of Knickerbockers who co-sign with me on the topic of Isiah doesn't equal the Knicks, so you need to get off his dick if you want to convince people you're a Knick fan. Isiah = no good, understand? Anything bad for Isiah = good for Knicks and Knick fans. Marbury black mailing Isiah = good. Comprende?

    Learn how to type something educated instead of give me the most ignorant quote of the year.

    Thanks.

  12. #57
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You don't know what "chemistry" is, stop throwing out overused words trying so hard to make a point when your statements have absolute zero meaning.
    Red Sox never won the World Series without Manny...so whats your argument? Are you telling me Red Sox chances against the Rays in the ALCS this were would of been better without Manny compared to with? You're fool many topics, thank you for providing evidence for this.

    Again with the black mailing, is the only incident you could think of now? You've gone 4 post without saying nothing new. Whats wrong with you?
    Is this blackmail thing going to help you when I consistently proven that Marbury's blackmail has turned out to be a positive for the Knicks franchise (anything negative towards Isiah is a positive for the Knicks franchise incase you didn't know).

    and you're a grown ass man with no job or education. You're wildly ignorant with a limited vocabulary. If I'm a child, then your making yourself look like a sperm cell. As for MSG siding with me looking gay, then I guess this forum must be a gay orgy, because theres a lot of Knickerbockers who co-sign with me on the topic of Isiah doesn't equal the Knicks, so you need to get off his dick if you want to convince people you're a Knick fan. Isiah = no good, understand? Anything bad for Isiah = good for Knicks and Knick fans. Marbury black mailing Isiah = good. Comprende?

    Learn how to type something educated instead of give me the most ignorant quote of the year.

    Thanks.
    Metro. I'll end this argument with saying that this is your tactic every time you argue me or anyone else. You throw words in to make it look like I said it, (an example would be your little quote at the bottom every time u post.)

    I shouldn't have to repeat myself every time I argue with you. I hated Isiah and he ruined this team. End of story with Isiah. Marbury tried to work it out with him but went his own way and rebelled. You think it was the MAIN reason that Isiah left, it isn't Metro. Isiah had a history of sucking and the feud, plus the sex scandal, got him ultimately fired. And it also hrut the team chemistry. Basic word...chemistry....and it was negatively affected LAST YEAR by this event.

    So the bolded statement i said was the grand finale for Isiah to be fired. Enough was enough a long time ago but it took all of this to finally get him fired. Isiah did things on his own that got himself fired. Marbury didn't like him in the first place so he started this stupid scandal thing to push his buttons. It did push his buttons, but it also pushed the buttons of everyone else on the team and they were playing absolutely horrible because of the negative spotlight they had. THESE EVENTS DID AFFECT THE TEAM NEGATIVELY LAST YEAR. ACCEPT THAT FACT. MARBURY WAS NOT AN ANGEL DURING THE ISAISH ERA. AND I HATED ISIAH, IF ANYTHING YOU SOUND LIKE A MARBURYSEXUAL RIGHT NOW. I admit that I hated Isiah and you still back up Marbury for EVERYTHING saying he was the reason for everything good....give me a fukin break, what the hell have you been seeing on the news the past couple years. No hearts and kisses between these two guys and everyone around them was affected by it.

  13. #58
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    People call for an end when they realize defeat, you should be a man and know when to co-sign or not. Don't be so stubborn and emotional with your intro.

    You shouldn't repeat yourself, but you're forced to because you have nothing valid to add.

    My signature is your quote, word for word.
    You're mad at your ignorance?

    Like I said, you do not know what chemistry is.

    Now all you're talking about is buttons in your first paragraph...I didn't know Marbury was a mad X-Box online player.

    Yeah...Knicks negative spotlight is the reason why the Knicks played bad.
    Very good logic, genius.

    You're way too simple man.

    You really have nothing else to bring except repeating yourself.

  14. #59
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    MSG, once again, bad post. You fail to recognize that I could give two shyts about Crawford who did get too many shots and minutes last year, I agree, but thats not what this arguement is about.

    This is about Marbury, once again. I don;t understand why you and Metro blast everyone that speaks up one thing about Marbury....kind of makes me wonder what else you like about the guy.

    Back on topic, you said where is my proof that Marbury blackmailed his coach that caused our team to be an embarrassment to the eye of every NBA fan, player and coach? I'll show you....

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    Isiah Thomas has his own huge lists. I am not blaming Steph for the horrible job that was done in NY for years. But he didn't help at all and did make things worse because of this incident.

    I rest my case.



  15. #60
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Wasn't this thread about Randolph? Also has MSG and Metro ever not shared the same opinion on something? Everyone of there posts start with some sort of love comment. "I have to agree with Metro on this" I co-sign with MSG".

    Whose a better player Benard King or H20 you two discuss... i'm tired of the lovefest

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 2/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 22:23
  2. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27
  3. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  4. Zach Randolph putback dunk vs Heat
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2008, 12:22
  5. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 1/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2008, 07:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •