Knicks Training Camp on NBATV today

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks Training Camp on NBATV. 11am, 5pm, 7:30 pm, 11pm

After watching the Knicks Training-Camp on NBATV......Nate, Roberson, Collins, Chandler, and Lee do not belong on this Knick Team.
These 5 players belong on a contender team like Ariza & Frye.

Was I and the Fans wrong for BOO-ing the Knicks 6th selection on draft night? HELL NO!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
is there anyway to get that video posted on the site? My cable provider does not have NBA TV!

Seriously I'm thinking of divorcing my wife for changing our cable service

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

After watching the Knicks Training-Camp on NBATV......Nate, Roberson, Collins, Chandler, and Lee do not belong on this Knick Team.

Was I and the Fans wrong for BOO-ing the Knicks 6th selection on draft night? HELL NO!!!

u pretty much said u a fan of those players b4 the team

Paul1355

All Star

What day, because NBA.com isn't putting up the video.

Kiyaman

Legend
What day, because NBA.com isn't putting up the video.

My bad for not puttin a date. It was yesterday on Monday 6th of October.
The 7th of October is the Phoenix Suns training camp at 2:00 pm.

The NBA competition the Knicks will be facing has improved their player rotation over the offseason by draft, FA, and trade.
The Knicks no-defense policy will make them the number-one whipping-stick this season. The Knicks 8 second training-camp scrimmage.... Walt Frazier indicated had no consistent defensive stoppers to make players have to change their play or shot selection. So he predicted a 35 win season.

The Knick-players main problem will be communication & confidence in each other, which will be the task of coach Dantoni to fix early in the season by holding the players "TOGETHER" during some of their long losing streak.
But we all know the New York Media will stir-shuuut-up on the so-call franchise players who is not "Man enough" to "MAN-UP" and say, "the last couple of losses is my fault.".
They are so-call franchise players because they play the "BLAME-GAME" with the media...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->