TRUCE!!! stop the hating and let the season begin!!!

portega1968

El Cacique
Our team needs our support as we embark on the journey for redemption.

The players we have now don't need us fans divided and fighting over who belongs or who should be gone. This shit hits the media and shifts the player's focus from what Coach is trying to do.

Marbury will be here this year, so will Curry, Crawford, Randolph and everyone else in the top 12. What's the value of ripping someone who'll be wearing our jersey for the foreseeable future?

I see how some of ya'll get real personal with this shit. With Stephon's words yesterday, where he said that he'll come off the bench and do whatever it takes to make things better, he set an example for all fans to really put this bullshit aside and start talking about how they'll come together and improve throughout the season.

In the end, I don't give a fuuuck who is wearing the jersey as long as the trophy comes home.

Toons

is the Bo$$
its cool...when season starts, things will go back to normal....i miss anylizing games

Starks

Starter
this will be like the 5th time this kind of thread appears. I gave up on the starbury wars months ago.

I'm recovering from the Mets and just want the Knicks not to make it so damn hard to be a fan. thats all i want at this point

portega1968

El Cacique
this will be like the 5th time this kind of thread appears. I gave up on the starbury wars months ago.

I'm recovering from the Mets and just want the Knicks not to make it so damn hard to be a fan. thats all i want at this point

I hear you... and I think this will finally be the season when being a Knick fan means something again.

This time I think change for the better is for real and I just want to see all of these guys get an honest chance at being part of that change instead of us fretting about who should be gone before they even start the season.

By saying that he would accept a bench role, Marbury set an example for the rest of the Knicks to focus on the game and forget the other bullshit.. something which was probably said in previous seasons but you just knew it wasnt going to happen. This time, my money is on change happening FINALLY!!!