Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks PreSeason Game Thread Oct. 14

Who should play down low with Lee? (No homo)

• Zach Randolph

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Eddy Curry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome James

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Jared Jeffries

• Danilo Gallinari

• I dont know/none of the above

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Almost every single post from getreal is something about Marbury. He has more posts about Marbury then anyone else on this site. He exposed himself by being quick to form an opinion on a marbury comment that was taken out of context. That maggot never responded to my post in the other thread, where i ethered his maggot ass :alert:

Getreal is the biggest haterbury alive. He said all summer long that Starbury wont be here at the start of this season. Well i got bad news Unreal, you have to put up with Starbury for one more year :lol:

Getreal also stated before the draft that he didnt want marbury around our draft pick. He was concerned that Marbury would corrupt him....smh

Portega is also a little b!tch maggot

GetRealistic

Starter
I don't respond to your comments because your an idiot, who every now and then amuses me and nothing more. But hey we still have 14 days still the season starts and that gives "Starbury" plenty of time to alienate Walsh to the point where he's released.

I"m proud to be a "hatebury" because Stephon Marbury gives this team and its fans nothing to like. And when he's finally gone and you leave the site for however long it'll take you to get over your loss you will see that the media circus is gone and the true rebuilding process has begun. And the process is not built around "team Starburys" scapgoat Chris Duhon (who is merely a two year stop gap) but it is built around David Lee, Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler, Danilo, and hopefully Brandon Jennings or Ricky Rubio.

And i don't want Marbury around Danilo, personally i don't want him around anybody on the team.

And what was taken out of context? Basically It finally occured to Marbury no matter what he does he's not going to start or be the first guard off the bench so now all the fireworks are going to begin.

But hey i'm exposed for not liking Marbury. You are 100 % correct i like things and players that will help make the TEAM more cohesive and better. I don't care about one player putting up statistics.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I have said several times that he did have a bad attitude earlier in his career. I seen more of an effort from him since larry brown left, an effort thats been ignored by most. I also mentioned his high number of turnovers in our first preseason game, and i agreed to an extent with you that after 2 games he played ok....nothing more or nothing less, in your exact words. I now feel hes a step up from ok, after dishin out 6 assists in 20 minutes. His 4 fouls were bad, but how often does he get into foul trouble?

I never said he played great last year. He had some good games when he came back from his fathers passing, but then he had the surgery on his foot. I remember him settin up lee for a dunk against chicago, and then hittin a 3 to lead us to victory.

I don't respond to your comments because your an idiot, who every now and then amuses me and nothing more. But hey we still have 14 days still the season starts and that gives "Starbury" plenty of time to alienate Walsh to the point where he's released.

I"m proud to be a "hatebury" because Stephon Marbury gives this team and its fans nothing to like. And when he's finally gone and you leave the site for however long it'll take you to get over your loss you will see that the media circus is gone and the true rebuilding process has begun. And the process is not built around "team Starburys" scapgoat Chris Duhon (who is merely a two year stop gap) but it is built around David Lee, Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler, Danilo, and hopefully Brandon Jennings or Ricky Rubio.

And i don't want Marbury around Danilo, personally i don't want him around anybody on the team.

And what was taken out of context? Basically It finally occured to Marbury no matter what he does he's not going to start or be the first guard off the bench so now all the fireworks are going to begin.

But hey i'm exposed for not liking Marbury. You are 100 % correct i like things and players that will help make the TEAM more cohesive and better. I don't care about one player putting up statistics.

You were quick to jump on this quote:

"I always want to start," he said. "I'm a starter period. That's just what it is. It's not my choice to be in this situation. It's the coach's choice. It's his team and you've got to do what he says to do."

Theres nothin bad about that. Hes confident in his ability to start for this team, duhorn hasnt even impressed me that much. Marbury hasnt played his best either, but he also hasnt really been lookin for his shot. Hes been lookin to pass the ball and be a team player, as showed by his 6 assists in 20 minutes last night.

Duhoe had 4 turnovers in 29.5 minutes last night, Mike D is only keepin him in the starting lineup to protect himself. He knows he made a mistake by pushin for Duhorn to be signed. Hate blinds you from seeing this.

SMH @ you saying your proud to be a haterbury. I dont hate anyone on the knicks, and i give crawford and curry credit where its due. If you dont believe me, i could pull up a couple of my game threads from january when crawford was playing real good (on offense). Thats the difference between me and you. I give credit where its due, you never gave marbury credit for anything. You hate him like he killed someone in your family. I dont even hate the celtics as much as you hate marbury.

You laugh at my posts from time to time....i read your posts from time to time. I get tired of reading the same garbage about marbury, post after post. I question your loyalty to the Knicks. 90% of your posts involve marbury. Why dont you hate Curry? Not sayin i hate him, hes certainly a player who i think has no place on this team but with the hatred you have for marbury i would think that you would want someone like curry dead. He showed up this year in terrible shape, and has been nothing but a joke so far. Marbury showed up in great shape. Hes been playing good so far in preseason, demonstrating his ability to play within the team system and hes made some nice passes. Defensivly hes our best point guard. Im really not impressed with duhornes defense at all. Nate has looked better defensively then him.

And whats wrong with marbury being around Danilo? I would hope that Gallinari is not that weak mentally where he could be easily influenced by a bad teammate, not that marbury is one. That statement you made exposes your lack of basketball knowledge. There has been many successful teams in the history of sports that had players who didnt get along. The only thing that matters is how they play on the court, its the number of wins that matter the most. In 2006-07 we came close to making the playoffs, with Crawford as our sg and Curry as our center. Marbury had a good year and he helped curry average a career 19.5 points per game. If curry and Lee didnt get injured that year, we might had made the playoffs. Marbury was playin hurt for a while....showin alotta heart while playin through pain. But you dont give him credit for anything.

portega1968

El Cacique
Portega is also a little b!tch maggot

jazzy jeff, why do you resort to name calling when you got no arguments?

Have I ever insulted you?

Since that's your M.O. allow me to respond and tell you a hard truth... it don't matter how much you like hip hop, you're skin aint darker than mine.

Grow up Jr.

Consider the fact you were still playing Power Rangers when Stephon was drafted out of Georgia Tech.

Shit, when Patrick Ewing was drafted, I was burning a big fat rooster while you weren't even a speck of semen in your daddy's cojones.

Suck the pendejos off my bolas amico.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Wilson Chandler played really well; however, I want to see him play more and stay consistent. And who knows, he might just play well coming off the bench instead of starting.

Lee is the man. 7 assists?!?

All of our guards have been up and down except for Nate. The problem with nate is he isn't a floor general though.

And yes I'm trying to digress.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
jazzy jeff, why do you resort to name calling when you got no arguments?

Have I ever insulted you?

Since that's your M.O. allow me to respond and tell you a hard truth... it don't matter how much you like hip hop, you're skin aint darker than mine.

Grow up Jr.

Consider the fact you were still playing Power Rangers when Stephon was drafted out of Georgia Tech.

Shit, when Patrick Ewing was drafted, I was burning a big fat rooster while you weren't even a speck of semen in your daddy's cojones.

Suck the pendejos off my bolas amico.

Whats skin color got to do with this? Did i hurt your feelings? You dont like being called a little bitch maggot? haha :lol:

this is too much fun man

Its funny how easily people get offended on here. This shit is too good :lol:

I never liked the power rangers, i watched mario and the ninja turtles when i was young.

Age has very little to do with intelligence. Alotta times i fukk around on here because its not worth it to go all in on some arguements. I could squash any poster on here (excluding team starbury) at any time. I've taken out some of the best.

Your just a new jack. I realize that at the end of the day sport arguments are all about opinions....but some have better opinions then others. I wouldnt even entertain a debate against you...I feel bad for you. You hate your wife and kids, and you dont see how marbury is better then duhon. I honestly believe that you need to seek psychiatric help.

That question is gayer than GTKnicksfan. Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Stephon Marbury, and Nate Robinson are the best players on the Knicks. They get up and down the court better then everyone else. Its sensible to play them big minutes.

Eddy Curry "fatboy" is useless on this team. So are Jamal Crawford and Chris Duhon. They are too slow and they have no jumpshots. Most of the posts in this thread can be classified as mentally challenged. I have not posted on here that much. It is because of the senseless posts from "GTKnicksfan", "LJ4ptplay", "Starks", "Getrealistic", and "New New York." Get rid of these five and that would improve this site. "JPZ17" is better then he was when i first joined.

We will not fair well until Chris Duhon is removed from the starting lineup. Stephon Marbury would be the best option to insert as his replacement. Nate Robinson is a level up from Chris Duhon. If Mike D'antoni wants to do his sevon seconds or less offense, he needs faster players.

Paul1355

All Star
That question is gayer than GTKnicksfan. Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Stephon Marbury, and Nate Robinson are the best players on the Knicks. They get up and down the court better then everyone else. Its sensible to play them big minutes.

Eddy Curry "fatboy" is useless on this team. So are Jamal Crawford and Chris Duhon. They are too slow and they have no jumpshots. Most of the posts in this thread can be classified as mentally challenged. I have not posted on here that much. It is because of the senseless posts from "GTKnicksfan", "LJ4ptplay", "Starks", "Getrealistic", and "New New York." Get rid of these five and that would improve this site. "JPZ17" is better then he was when i first joined.

We will not fair well until Chris Duhon is removed from the starting lineup. Stephon Marbury would be the best option to insert as his replacement. Nate Robinson is a level up from Chris Duhon. If Mike D'antoni wants to do his sevon seconds or less offense, he needs faster players.

I agree with your top four players but Crawford and Duhon are not slow and useless. Duhon and Crawford might be the two starting guards this year.

Duhon brings defense and a "pass first" mentality to the Knicks...something very few players on this team have. He can also score a little bit, no one should knock him on scoring when he has never had a starting spot. Let's see what he can provide on the offense. And by the way, Mike D said that Duhon was one of the few guys that would always be hustling and never got tired, thats someone we need.

Crawford still has to improve the shot selection but now with everyone shooting, he will get less attempts. When Crawford goes on a hot streak during a game, he is one of the best scoring SG's in the league. Many guards are better overall, but if he has a decent night he can change a game offensively. He has to drive to the basket more and draw fouls, that will make him a more productive shooting guard. And if he does that and improves his defense, he would be an effective SG.

Kiyaman

Legend
It goes like this

Mike D is an NBA coach.

He gets paid millions based on his creditials. If Mike D picks a starting line up, deal with it.

When you have half the credentials an NBA Coach has or a basketball broadcaster, player, or columinist; then and only then can your views be taken seriously.

What do you all do for a living? If your not involved in Basketball, then do yourself a favor and stop trying to prove people wrong. Feel free to have your opinions, thats all any of us are entitled to. But none of us have any right to say anyone here is wrong. Thats all it comes down to.

Any of us make a living trying to prove people that your views are worth more than real Coaches and players? NO. Walk in to Penn Plaza with your resume and internet postings and show it to an NBA team, if they don't hire you its for a reason.

Mike D knows what hes doing. If you can do a better job, then why the fuk do we spend our lives on an internet message board instead of trying to get a job in a field where we are all experts in?

None of our opinions are worth dick. So we need to all just stop it already and grow the fuk up... The Knicks starting lineup doesn't fee your kids, so just chill out and let proffesionals do their job.

Starks, this is a Joke right?
Girl friend got you stress so you take your frustration out on the board.
Some people have alot of options to pick for their career or job.
That does not mean they should shut down on the other things they luv.

Marbury and Nate was supposed to be pissed-off, disgusted, and mad as hell with Dantoni for the players he added to their lineup at the start of go.
They would have accepted Ewing jr. for their rebounder rather than Curry. Dantoni did not let David Lee see but a couple (2) of minutes with the Marbury, Nate, and Chandler lineup throughout the game.

Fukk Dantoni! Bum Walsh could'nt get rid of bum Zach, so Dantoni is going to play David Lee alongside of Zach every second Zach is on the court to make Zach look good. Doing this does not win games or help all of the Knick players that perform explosively well without Zach Randolph on the court. Like the backcourt guards Marbury, Nate, and Duhorn.

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Starks, this is a Joke right?
Girl friend got you stress so you take your frustration out on the board.
Some people have alot of options to pick for their career or job.
That does not mean they should shut down on the other things they luv.

Marbury and Nate was supposed to be pissed-off, disgusted, and mad as hell with Dantoni for the players he added to their lineup at the start of go.
They would have accepted Ewing jr. for their rebounder rather than Curry. Dantoni did not let David Lee see but a couple (2) of minutes with the Marbury, Nate, and Chandler lineup throughout the game.

Fukk Dantoni! Bum Walsh could'nt get rid of bum Zach, so Dantoni is going to play David Lee alongside of Zach every second Zach is on the court to make Zach look good. Doing this does not win games or help all of the Knick players that perform explosively well without Zach Randolph on the court. Like the backcourt guards Marbury, Nate, and Duhorn.

u are an idiot, zach was puttin up great numbers b4 david lee was in da league, sure zach and lee make a great tandem but u cant diss d'antoni for noticing dat, what kinda dumb shyt is dat, zach has not been the reason we're losin, so just drop it

Pricey

Rotation player
Kiyamin this was a terrible post but you almost went one post without highlighting anything you had wrote :thumbsup:

pat

Starter
Kiyamin this was a terrible post but you almost went one post without highlighting anything you had wrote :thumbsup:

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I think Walsh or D#Antoni humped Kiya's wife or something like that. Otherwise this blind hatred is totally incomprehensible. Most people on here would have liked to see Zach gone, but isn't jumping on every trade that came along (cf. Isiah) exactly what put us into this mess?

Kiyaman

Legend
u are an idiot, zach was puttin up great numbers b4 david lee was in da league, sure zach and lee make a great tandem but u cant diss d'antoni for noticing dat, what kinda dumb shyt is dat, zach has not been the reason we're losin, so just drop it

Name me one season in Zach Randolph career where his team had a 500 season?

Dum-Dum, you dont understand the message written cause your clueless that Zach Randolph has been a 35 mpg career player that selfishness runs his teammates away from him.... but his Stats has fooled all these silver-spoon eating owners and dum-dum G.M. who got their job on who they know not what they know.

Not dealing Zach Randolph this offseason to the first buyer cut-off the so-call Donnie Walsh 2010 Plan. And the resigning of Lee & Nate.
Plus the Knicks should've been working on a 2009 Plan in the first place by hiring a dreamteam of G.M.'s to trade Zach, Curry, Q.Rich, and Crawful in the 2008 to the 2009 offseason. Now that's a real plan.

The 2010 FA's Lebron, Wade, Bosh, JJ, and Nash, would all luv to have David Lee & Nate Robinson as their teammates. Carmelo got Balkman...

GetRealistic

Starter
Name me one season in Zach Randolph career where his team had a 500 season?
QUOTE]

Name one season where your pet players David Lee, Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, or Demetrius Nichols were on team .500 or better.

Thats a lame arguement. Nobody on here claims Randolph is the savior but as of right now he's doing the best he can. Will he continue to play unselfish? Who knows, but for a guy who truely doesn't fit into the system he's atleast working hard and doing what he can.

Lee makes Randolph look good at times, but Randolph also helps Lee alot because believe it or not Randolph still draws double teams and then theres Lee on the weakside for an easy put back.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Name one season where your pet players David Lee, Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, or Demetrius Nichols were on team .500 or better.

Thats a lame arguement. Nobody on here claims Randolph is the savior but as of right now he's doing the best he can. Will he continue to play unselfish? Who knows, but for a guy who truely doesn't fit into the system he's atleast working hard and doing what he can.

Lee makes Randolph look good at times, but Randolph also helps Lee alot because believe it or not Randolph still draws double teams and then theres Lee on the weakside for an easy put back.

I have to agree with you this time