View Poll Results: Who should play down low with Lee? (No homo)

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zach Randolph

19 86.36%
  • Eddy Curry

0 0%
  • Jerome James

2 9.09%
  • Jared Jeffries

0 0%
  • Danilo Gallinari

0 0%
  • I dont know/none of the above

1 4.55%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks PreSeason Game Thread Oct. 14

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Kiyamin this was a terrible post but you almost went one post without highlighting anything you had wrote
    Yeah, I noticed that as well. I think Walsh or D#Antoni humped Kiya's wife or something like that. Otherwise this blind hatred is totally incomprehensible. Most people on here would have liked to see Zach gone, but isn't jumping on every trade that came along (cf. Isiah) exactly what put us into this mess?

Veteran

Originally Posted by datruth
    u are an idiot, zach was puttin up great numbers b4 david lee was in da league, sure zach and lee make a great tandem but u cant diss d'antoni for noticing dat, what kinda dumb shyt is dat, zach has not been the reason we're losin, so just drop it

Name me one season in Zach Randolph career where his team had a 500 season?

Dum-Dum, you dont understand the message written cause your clueless that Zach Randolph has been a 35 mpg career player that selfishness runs his teammates away from him.... but his Stats has fooled all these silver-spoon eating owners and dum-dum G.M. who got their job on who they know not what they know.

Not dealing Zach Randolph this offseason to the first buyer cut-off the so-call Donnie Walsh 2010 Plan. And the resigning of Lee & Nate.
    Plus the Knicks should've been working on a 2009 Plan in the first place by hiring a dreamteam of G.M.'s to trade Zach, Curry, Q.Rich, and Crawful in the 2008 to the 2009 offseason. Now that's a real plan.

The 2010 FA's Lebron, Wade, Bosh, JJ, and Nash, would all luv to have David Lee & Nate Robinson as their teammates. Carmelo got Balkman...

[QUOTE=Kiyaman;67082]Name me one season in Zach Randolph career where his team had a 500 season?
    QUOTE]

Name one season where your pet players David Lee, Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, or Demetrius Nichols were on team .500 or better.

Thats a lame arguement. Nobody on here claims Randolph is the savior but as of right now he's doing the best he can. Will he continue to play unselfish? Who knows, but for a guy who truely doesn't fit into the system he's atleast working hard and doing what he can.

Lee makes Randolph look good at times, but Randolph also helps Lee alot because believe it or not Randolph still draws double teams and then theres Lee on the weakside for an easy put back.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Name one season where your pet players David Lee, Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, or Demetrius Nichols were on team .500 or better.

Thats a lame arguement. Nobody on here claims Randolph is the savior but as of right now he's doing the best he can. Will he continue to play unselfish? Who knows, but for a guy who truely doesn't fit into the system he's atleast working hard and doing what he can.

Lee makes Randolph look good at times, but Randolph also helps Lee alot because believe it or not Randolph still draws double teams and then theres Lee on the weakside for an easy put back.
    I have to agree with you this time