Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamal Crawford = Internet Feen

lol @ crawford posting on here and chosing a lame name like toons

why is this even a topic? im sure everyone here is guilty of reading crawfords blog, so whats the point? out of every player in the nba that writes a blog, you knick fans are the first i have seen to hate on the player that is giving them an inside look into how things really are in the locker room.

Originally Posted by Akamu
    This season Jamal will have terrible numbers and go back to his old self, where he belongs. With the rotations D Antoni is putting together he won't shine above anyone anymore.

I just want to say LMFAO at that line where he said something along the lines of "I gotta get my game up to stay amongst the elite players" ....again LMAO!! Stop it Jamal, Wilson Chandler his much more right to call himself an elite player. (Chandler's play is limited, but his talent reaches far beyond Jamal, if you couldn't tell before, watch him in his present state, as he makes it more clear for you.)

Once Jamal's play goes dismal, fans will be less interested in sending him all these questions, and then reality will sink into his tiny little frog brain and realize..."Wow! ...Who am I fooling I do suck...I'm Jamal Crawford . . ."
    man, are u even a knick fan? youre predicting that our starting sg will have terrible numbers, and he wont shine.....did crawford fu*k your mother or somehting?
    COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player.
    first off, you cant quote someone, and say its along the lines of. if urnot sure, then its not a quote. crawford was asked an optimistic question about his new coach, and his response was that its an oppertunity to get where elite players are.

you all hate crawford so much that a topic about him being online too much, turns into you discussing his talent, and skills that he is working on

put down the hatorade bottle

Feen?? It's fiend. Learn proper english people.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    The d is silent, like crawford

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Haha! Good one. Very witty MSG.

Originally Posted by Toons
    man, are u even a knick fan? youre predicting that our starting sg will have terrible numbers, and he wont shine.....did crawford fu*k your mother or somehting?
    COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player. (LMAO!! I needed this laugh!)
    first off, you cant quote someone, and say its along the lines of. if urnot sure, then its not a quote. crawford was asked an optimistic question about his new coach, and his response was that its an oppertunity to get where elite players are.

you all hate crawford so much that a topic about him being online too much, turns into you discussing his talent, and skills that he is working on

I don't have to predict a damn thang, it's a fact slowly living out and you hate to know it. Your going to tell me Jamal is going to AVG 20 Points a game this season with D Antoni's rotations?

Be real Toonz, stop living in a fantasy world where Jamal Crawford makes your babies.

Jamal stop posting on the Knicks forum and go get surgery done to correct that stupid expression you always have on that busted ass frog face you one-dimensional clown!
    Last edited by Akamu; Oct 18, 2008 at 19:19.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

No one speaks proper english, don't be foolish and so serious.

Toons, Crawford's 95958th pubic hair...how dare you question a diehard Knickfan like Akamu when you've been questioned and exposed as a Crawfordsexual with Isiahsexual tendacies.

Toons, Crawford is GARBAGE...defensively, awareness, winning, offensively(chucking and being wild with the ball isn't real offense)

Eddie House > Crawford...House makes more of his chucks.

Crawford is just a glorified chucker who happened had the opportunity to have a clown as a coast who coordinator the offense around a 6"5 weak one dimensional SG.

The fact that a C level player has been made the face of the Knicks is disgusting...especially with the herpes Crawford caught from Isiah...Crawford is one of the ugliest nigz in the NBA.

Originally Posted by infamouz585
    where is your proof???
    I wasn't gonna even bother with you, but I feel like slapping you around a bit.

If you have to question weather or not I have proof of Walt "Clyde" Frazier's Starbury statistic statement, AND his basketball analysis of Zach and Jamal then you obviously have not watched the last pre-season Knicks game vs Boston.

Do you even know who Walt Frazier is? Sit down and wait until I call on stupid comments from the peanut gallery.

akamu, clyde did not say dat once again, he said marbury's worst season are career highs for duhon and nate

Default I hate to say it.

I hate to say it, but it is a sad day when I no longer have the will to trash crawford. I still think he's terrible and think he's so over rated I just wish the KNicks would realize this and move on.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    lmao! Good one, MSG.

Great thread, metrocard! Crawfordlovers are vengeful now! lol

I for one like Crawfords game, but he has to be one of the stupidest mutha ****ers I've ever seen on the court when it comes to BBall IQ.

Haha! Good one. Very witty MSG.
    The d in his game, not his name

Originally Posted by Toons
    COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player.

co-sign akamu....crawford has no business ever mentioning his name with elites. Hes not even a starter. He hasnt played any defense so far. He needs to take less shots, not more shots. I dont want him even thinkin about scoring 18-22 pts....hes one of the most least efficient players on this team. Only Q-bitch is worse. Whats he still doing on the team?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    No one speaks proper english, don't be foolish and so serious.

Toons, Crawford's 95958th pubic hair...how dare you question a diehard Knickfan like Akamu when you've been questioned and exposed as a Crawfordsexual with Isiahsexual tendacies.

Toons, Crawford is GARBAGE...defensively, awareness, winning, offensively(chucking and being wild with the ball isn't real offense)

Eddie House > Crawford...House makes more of his chucks.

Crawford is just a glorified chucker who happened had the opportunity to have a clown as a coast who coordinator the offense around a 6"5 weak one dimensional SG.

The fact that a C level player has been made the face of the Knicks is disgusting...especially with the herpes Crawford caught from Isiah...Crawford is one of the ugliest nigz in the NBA.

herpes is his new nickname

Crawford lost.

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Im not too sure Id do this trade unless it was CUrry we traded. Big Bens defense is nothing special anymore and he's become washed. Almost to the point you don't even notice he's on the floor especially since his offense is.... well you get the point.

Even though Big Ben's contract is shorter than Crawford's? and the fact that we need roster space? I rather have a diminished Big Ben comming off the bench as a back-up big rather than J.James,M.Rose or even a very under-weight option for a Big in J.Jeffries when he gets back.