Zeitgeist Addendum

rady

Administrator
Staff member
See it here

The second film, Zeitgeist: Addendum, attempts to locate the root causes
of this pervasive social corruption, while offering a solution. This solution is not based on politics, morality, laws, or any other "establishment" notions of human affairs, but rather on a modern, non-superstitious based understanding of what we are and how we align with nature, to which we are a part. The work advocates a new social system which is updated to present day knowledge, highly influenced by the life long work of Jacque Fresco and The Venus Project.

Official website: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Less conspirative then the first part, but as good as the previous. Mostly about the corruption and the monetary system. Really worths a play!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I watched the whole movie, Rady, and it reinforced a lot of the things I've believed in for a long time. It's ironic, though, that the message is that we can't maintain the current state of things, where people blindly follow, like sheep, but that we can somehow hit the brakes and go in a new direction.

I'd like to see the world change, but I don't see how we'd be able to change, as individuals, which is what the documentary says must happen, when there are a few profoundly sensitive, and aware, people, surrounded by an ocean of the mindless and impulsive, who produce children like gerbils.

Paul1355

All Star
I watched the whole movie, Rady, and it reinforced a lot of the things I've believed in for a long time. It's ironic, though, that the message is that we can't maintain the current state of things, where people blindly follow, like sheep, but that we can somehow hit the brakes and go in a new direction.

I'd like to see the world change, but I don't see how we'd be able to change, as individuals, which is what the documentary says must happen, when there are a few profoundly sensitive, and aware, people, surrounded by an ocean of the mindless and impulsive, who produce children like gerbils.[/quote]

hahahahahahah

Akamu

The King
Again Zeitgeist is Truth mixed with hogwash. Part true and part bullshyt, just like in textbooks that insert science with ATHEISTIC BELIEFS-

This film is a COMPLETE MINDFUKK! it's made to confuse you basically, this film compliments the "One World Religion" system that the GLOBALIST WANT YOU TO SEE AND FOLLOW, THEY TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND COMPLICATED BUT SMART PEOPLE WILL IDENTIFY IT'S ROOTS AND TRUE PURPOSE!

Rady I know you mean well but WEAK minded people get confused by this. He says things that make sense about the financial system and a few other things but not everything he says is right or true, that's why I call it a mindclusterfukk.

New World Order Terminology is brought to you in this film, do not be fooled.

Let me help those who are confused, Look up "Theosophical Society" and research that.

To put it basically, you are being influenced by DEVIL worshipers.

Add On: The narrator contradicts himself speaking of people being conditioned by religion when HE is trying to "CONDITION" you into falling under his belief, which is a theosophical belief.

Fact mixed with in with crap, he mixes facts with his beliefs hoping since you see a lot of truth that your mind will automatically think everything he is saying is true and should be followed, it's a mind game, and he tricks a lot of naive people.

He tries to trick you into thinking it's NOT religious view that he imposes on you when it is. Don't be ignorant, watch closely and recognize what is really going on, what the hidden picture here is that he is trying to portray upon you.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Akamu, the film isn't made by some establishment person, otherwise it'd be on fox or nbc. Clearly, whoever put it together has been influenced by Jiddu Krishnamurti, the spiritual teacher, who's speeches are played at the beginning and end of the film. Krishnamurti, who, coincidental to your comments, was chosen, as a little child in India, to be leader of the theosophical society but left it and rejected its teachings, said that the only way to bring world peace is to end all fragmentation, give up national or religious pride that separates us from one another, and live together, as citizens of the entire world, not just one specific part of it.

In Krishnamurti's message, I can't speak for the theosophical society, there is no economic or political message, it's simply a message of peace and humanity being placed ahead of nation/ethnic/political pride. As for the theosophical society, founded by Madam Helena Blavatsky, I know it as a religious movement, which preached that all religions were leading, and coming from, the same source. Annie Bessant and David Leadbeater were its leaders, in its heyday, and created a strange cult, whose members were the wealthy and powerful, with Krishnamurti, having been found and stolen from his parents in India, named the world teacher by the society. He was called an avatar, by the group, and they claimed that Jesus, Buddha and others were past avatars.

In 1929, Krishnamurti said that there was no path to truth and said he was no longer going to be a part of their organization. He also rejected the titles assigned to him and disbanded a group that surrounded him: the Order of the Star in the East. The group was weird, they got involved in politics in India, claimed there was a race of evolved, super humans developing in California, which is why they opened a center at Ojai, California, but I don't think they're dangerous or part of some new world order. I can tell you this, with certainty, as someone who knows former members of the theosophical society, as well as people who have spent time with Krishnamurti.

Add On: The narrator contradicts himself speaking of people being conditioned by religion when HE is trying to "CONDITION" you into falling under his belief, which is a theosophical belief.

He tries to trick you into thinking it's NOT religious view that he imposes on you when it is. Don't be ignorant, watch closely and recognize what is really going on, what the hidden picture here is that he is trying to portray upon you.

This is exactly right.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Rady I know you mean well but WEAK minded people get confused by this. He says things that make sense about the financial system and a few other things but not everything he says is right or true, that's why I call it a mindclusterfukk.

The film was not meant to be taken as granted, just to make you look at the world from a different perspective. If you believe what it serves you or not, i guess it's at every man's latitude.:2cents:

To put it basically, you are being influenced by DEVIL worshipers.
I don't believe in the devil.. so how can i be influenced by something like that?

Akamu

The King
The film was not meant to be taken as granted, just to make you look at the world from a different perspective. If you believe what it serves you or not, i guess it's at every man's latitude.:2cents:

I don't believe in the devil.. so how can i be influenced by something like that?
In a sense you could look at it as an eye opening film, but what the Author Peter Joesph's intentions really are are to open up your eyes to corruption and at the same time pull you into his personal theosophical belief and to DROP your belief. He really screwed up his religious break down in his first film and he even partially ADMITTED it on the Alex Johns Radioshow.

About mistakes he made on religion that were not true in the first film:

"I do the best research that I can, this is how we all grow" -Peter Joesph
At the end of his second film you see different people from different walks of life dropping their religions to join his theosofical UTOPIAN SOCIETY movement. This new age bullshyt is also known as the New World Order, it's just the same globalist bullshyt given to you in a different glass.

Hence this from his Zeitgeist Movement Website
[well it's too much to qoute, just read the crap he talks about if you would like]

http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/

You can read and see for yourself about his intentions. He talks about how people should help change the world towards this utopian fantasy he thinks about, and also mentions that people that do not want to follow should be CONDITIONED to.

I never said you believed in the devil, I said you are being influenced by devil worshippers, people who believe in the devil, global elitist.

Their literature, ideals were mixed into this authors imagine, which he then tries to pass on to you indirectly in his films.